Talem Home Care & Placement Services
At Talem Home Care and Placement Services – West Orlando, our vision is to “empower people to experience the full joy of living”.
When we talk about our vision, we mean it: We are committed to helping you maintain a safe and independent lifestyle so that you can remain in your own home for as log as possible. Should you find that you can no longer stay home, Talem Home Care and Placement Services – West Orlando can provide you with assistance in finding the perfect senior living community based on your medical, social, financial, personal, and geographical needs.
Have peace of mind knowing that our President, Gina Estupinan is a physician who is deeply passionate about providing quality service and helping others. In her own words: “On my journey from being a caregiver to a health care professional, I have seen care done wrong and care done right. That’s why I have made it my mission to provide consistent delivery of quality service by acquiring and training the best talent of care-minded individuals who want to make a difference in someone’s day while receiving the support, appreciation, and recognition they deserve. I am a wife, a busy mom, and a woman with huge goals and visions for my life and our community.”
We provide Assistance and Support for you or your loved one with:
• Home Care Services: Our caregivers are qualified and supportive. We provide Personal Care, Homemaker, & Companion services to help you or your loved one remain safe and healthy in your own home.
• Assisted Living At Home : comfort for loved ones, patients, and clients who need assisted living services by keeping them safe in their own home with Talem Home Care and Placement Services – West Orlando.
• Recovery & Rehab Support Services: Our Mission at Talem Home Care is to empower those returning home to stay home for as long as possible. Our goal is to reduce or prevent ER visits and re-hospitalizations and to increase the overall outcomes, support, and satisfaction of our clients
• Brain Fitness & Social Engagement Services: Being actively social and intellectually engaged can significantly benefit our loved one’s brain, body, and mental well-being. Staying physically active and socially engaged directly impacts helping the elderly cope with anxiety and eliminate isolation.
• Senior Housing Location Service: One of the most significant decisions an individual can make is to move from their home into a facility that provides more support and services.
• Veterans Program: Our mission is to help veterans and their families understand and get the well-deserving Veterans Aid & Attendance Pension benefit.
• Free Care Management: As a part of our commitment to being an active member of the communities we serve
• Memory Services: Caring for a loved one with degenerative memory conditions can be a difficult challenge for anyone.
• Hospice support: Caring for a loved one at the end of life can be extremely difficult and stressful.
• Specialized Chronic Care Services: Dealing with long-term chronic health conditions is a challenging and overwhelming concern most people face as we age.
• Fall prevention and Home Safety Checks among other great services!
License # :299995426
- Home Care
- Social Companion Care
- Personal Care
- Assistance with Daily Activities
- Transportation to Appointments
- Transportation for Shopping
- Chronic Illness and Support
- Hourly Care
- Veterans Aide Assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Toileting & Incontinence
- Transition Home
- Free In-Home Assessment
Forms Of Payments
- Private Pay