Shepherd's Center of Greensboro
The Shepherd’s Center of Greensboro is a nonprofit interfaith volunteer organization working to:
- Involve and sustain older people 50+ or retired who desire to live independently in the community
- Help strengthen congregational ministries with older adults by building an interfaith coalition that encourages community collaboration
- Provide opportunities for older persons to use their experience, skills, values, and gifts in significant roles in society
- Enhance life satisfaction through caring relationships, lifelong learning, creative expression, community service, and the discovery of inner resources.
- Encourage and experiment with new approaches and programs that will contribute to quality aging for both the active and the homebound.