Shepherd's Center of Greensboro
PROMOTING AND SUPPORTING SUCCESSFUL AGING!
- 302 W. Market Street, Room 103, Greensboro, NC 27401
The Shepherd’s Center of Greensboro is a nonprofit interfaith volunteer organization working to:
- Involve and sustain older people 50+ or retired who desire to live independently in the community
- Help strengthen congregational ministries with older adults by building an interfaith coalition that encourages community collaboration
- Provide opportunities for older persons to use their experience, skills, values, and gifts in significant roles in society
- Enhance life satisfaction through caring relationships, lifelong learning, creative expression, community service, and the discovery of inner resources.
- Encourage and experiment with new approaches and programs that will contribute to quality aging for both the active and the homebound.
Types of Services
- Personalized Services
- Adventures in Learning Classes
- CarePartners Respite Volunteers
- Home Handyman repairs and SeniorNet computer classes offered
- Shepher's Wheels Non-Medical Transportation, Tax assistance
- Travel and Volunteer Opportunities
Are you the manager of Shepherd's Center of Greensboro? If so, you can claim this listing below.Claim This Listing