Options for Senior America
OPTIONS CORP is dedicated to helping senior adults cope with the expediencies of daily life. We do that in the comfort and safety of our care recipient’s homes*. We provide distant or busy families with a break from daily care giving responsibilities and reassure them that their loved ones are attended to by the team that has the most experience and the widest resources.
Options For Senior America aides provide assistance with a variety of activities of daily living to help your loved one cope with the effects of aging, both physical and mental. We can help foster wellness with services that include:
- Light housekeeping: vacuuming, dusting, cleaning client’s bathroom, kitchen maintenance, cleaning after meals and other tasks per client’s request.
- Meal planning and preparation
- Personal laundry and linens
- Medication reminders
- Grocery shopping and running errands
- Safety supervision
- Cognitive stimulation
- Help with organization
- Out-of-town travel assistance
- Respite care for family caregivers
Counties served: Hardee, FL; Highlands, FL; Hillsborough, FL; Manatee, FL; Polk, FL
*Though the majority of our patients require care to be provided in the comfort of their own home, Options for Senior America is equipped to provide care for your loved one even if they no longer live at home.