Harmony Home Health
Your Partner at Home
- 13787 Belcher Road S, Ste 220, Largo, FL 33771
Companions make the perfect choice for help around the house when hands-on care is not needed. Our staff can assist with daily/weekly household chores, giving you time back in your day or peace of mind knowing they’re done for a loved one.
As with all of our staff, companions are bonded, insured, and undergo rigorous criminal background and driving record checks, as well as drug screenings prior to being placed within a client’s home. Services and care plans are monitored routinely by our dedicated management staff to ensure client safety and well-being.
Here are just a few of the features that allow our Harmony people to deliver great care for you:
- We are locally owned and operated.
- Proven history and reputation for superior care and service since 2004.
- Serving the greater Tampa Bay area including all of Pinellas, Pasco and Hillsborough Counties.
- Licensed, bonded and insured.
- Every member of our team is a direct employee of our agency, and not an independent contractor. This means we pay payroll taxes and provide workers’ compensation insurance for our caregivers.
- Caregivers are thoroughly screened including federal background check.
- Caregivers receive initial and ongoing training and are supervised by a RN. Harmony caregivers are CPR-certified and receive dementia-specific training.
- Our services are at your direction and are customizable to your needs.
- Our expert staff will help you design the right care plan for your loved one.
- We not only care for our clients daily living needs, but we are here to improve their quality of life.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Types of Services
- Home Health
- Household Needs and Cleaning – Grocery shopping, organization, seasonal chores, dusting, vacuuming, and laundry
- Meal Preparation – Prepare food for that day, or for the whole week
- Social Engagement – Conversation, crafts, game playing, and reading
- Accompaniment – To appointments, social events and gatherings
- Personal Care – Assisting with mobility, helping with showering or bathing
Are you the manager of Harmony Home Health? If so, you can claim this listing below.Claim This Listing