Our Mission is To provide seniors and their caregivers with access to programs and services so they may live their lives with choice and dignity in their communities.
- 2551 Eltham Ave., Suite Q, Norfolk, VA 23513
- Visit Our Website
- We advocate for seniors each and every day through education and advocacy
- We offer safe, reliable transportation for non-emergency medical appointments
- Are you or a loved one aged 60+, homebound, and unable to prepare your own meals? We can help! When you sign up for our Meals on Wheels – Home Delivered Meals program, you’ll get tasty, nutritious meals delivered directly to your home. Each meal is heart-healthy, diabetes-friendly, and approved by a registered dietitian.
- Know someone who needs a friend? Our Senior Companion Program pairs homebound older adults in need of friendly support with active seniors who live right in their own communities and are more than happy to provide it.
- Live better, feel better, and take control of your own health and well-being! Join one of our evidence-based wellness classes today.