The Promise of Dignity
- 8001 Franklin Farms Road, Suite 206, Richmond, VA 23229
- Offering diverse skills from nursing staff, social workers, volunteers, spriitual coordinators and bereavement staff.
- Services include handling of medical apparatus, managing pain and comfort, processing paperwork and corrdinating volunteers to provide respite and companionship to your loved one and your family.
- Offers resources for final stages of cancer, emphysema, diabetes, ALzheimer's, dementia, heart disease, HIV/AIDS and neuromuscular, kidney and liver disease.
- Services delivered in a hospital, nursing home, assisted living center or hospice facility.
- Depending on services rendered, all or part of hospice care may be covered by Medicare, Medicaid (in some states) or private insurance.