3 Featured Home Health Services in the Manning Area
CARING FROM THE HEART
- Veteran-Owned and Women-Owned
- Free In-Home Assessment
- Personal Care/Homemaker, Companionship, Live-in Care
- Activities of Daily Living, Meal Preparation, Light Housekeeping, Laundry Service, Errands and More
- immediate long-term 24-hour care or transportation, Hearts of Essence can provide the service promptly and efficiently.
OUR CAREGIVERS ARE HERE FOR YOU
- Companionship care
- Personal care
- Peace of mind for senior and their loved ones
Stay Safe & Connected at Home
- The Midlands is special to us. Keeping our community, caregivers, and clients safe is our highest priority. We are committed to going above and beyond to keep your loved one’s safer at home.
- We begin every care journey with a complimentary wellness consultation and a personalized care plan. Our team will then match you with a caretaker who’s the best possible fit for your family.
- Our caregivers provide companionship, personal, respite and post-operative care – all in the comfort of the client’s own home.
- We combine a holistic approach to caregiving with the latest technology for a seamless, customized care experience.
- Visit our Website for Free Online Quotes
25 Home Health Services in the Manning Area
Home Care with expertise and a personal touch
- Our patients receive healthy and freshly prepared food every day
- For patients requiring intensive care, we have training from certified nurses
- We provide training for the patient’s next of kin. The course is free
- We have specially trained staff to care for patients with dementia
Devoted to your care when you need it the most!
- Physical & amp; occupational therapy, medical tests, monitoring of health status
- Bathing, grooming & dressing assistance. Full & amp; part-time respite care
- Grocery shopping & light housekeeping
- Meal preparation & feeding, medical appointments & medication reminders, personal hygiene & prescription collection
- Runing errands, skin care, toileting, transportation services and weekend services available
A Higher Standard of Home Care
- The Midland's Only Registered Nurse (RN BSN) Owned and Supervised Home Care
- Our Home Care Providers are Certified Nursing Assistants
- Private Duty Skilled Nursing, Meal Prep, Housekeeping, Errands, Transportation
- Specialized Companion-Personal Care Services
- Medical Staffing Provider to Senior Living and Medical Facilities
Extraordinary people, exceptional care.
- Quality, affordable, non-medical in-home care
- Companionship, personal care services
- Advanced client-caregiver matching
- Helping seniors, recovering from surgery and anyone in need of assistance
- 24-hour care service, weekly, monthly or 365 days a year
Care That Comes to You
- Proudly Serving Columbia and surrounding areas for over 30 years.
- Free Consultation: First Two Hours are Free/Minimum of 4 Hours
- Whether you need daily or weekly assistance due to aging, illness, recovery, or rehabilitation, our caregivers will provide an individualized service that you can trust.
- Daily services can include anything from meal preparation, hygiene, cleaning, and supervision. We will take the time to get to know you and develop an individualized care plan that fits your specific needs.
- Companionship is key to a trusted relationship with our caregivers.
Experience the Home Care Helpers USA difference. Professional, compassionate care.
- We assist with Personal Care including bathing, shampooing, grooming and skin care
- We help around the house with light housekeeping
- We prepare meals and assist with feeding when necessary
- We monitor self-administered medications
- We provide safety supervision for those whose ability to get around is inhibited - AND MUCH MORE!
Courteous and professional care in the privacy of your own home
- 2174 Rambay Rd., Manning, SC 29102
- We provide support for eating, bathing, personal grooming (includes dressing), personal hygiene, meal planning and preparation and assistance with ambulation
- We provide home support as well! We assist with cleaning, laundry, shopping, home safety, and any necessary errands
- Transportation may be provided when necessary and included in the participant's Service Plan/Authorization
- Participants condition is very important to us, so that's why we take the precautions to monitor temperature, pulse rate, and observe participants respiratory rate
Life Is Better With Our Caregivers by Your Side
- 203 W Smith St, Timmonsville, SC 29161
- Prepare Daily Meals
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping & Quick errands run
- Transport To Doctors Appt
- We are proud to help our clients maintain their independence in an environment that is most comforting to them. For us, each client is precious, so we give every family hope for the future.
The Best In-Home Senior Care...Always
- 3800 Forest Drive, Suite C-201, Columbia, SC 29204
- Trustworthy care providers who are trained, insured and bonded
- Individual care plan for each client
- Red Cross-certified Family Caregiving classes
- Errands, transportation, shopping and housekeeping
- Flexible schedules - two to 24 hours
Compassionate Home Care with a Personal Touch
- 115 Atrium Way Suite 211, Columbia, SC 29223
- Person-directed care, customized in-home care plans
- Elder care, dementia care and care for chronic conditions
- In-home companionship and personal care
- Hospital discharge care
- Respite care
In-Home Care that Elevates the Human Spirit
- 117 Alpine Circle Suite 100, Columbia, SC 29223
- Companion Care - daily household chores and activities assistance and companionship
- Personal Care - assistance with personal hygiene routines such as bathing, dressing, and grooming in a dignified manner
- Post-Hospital Care - care aimed at assisting seniors in recovering from hospitalization and avoiding re-admission
- Respite Care - a care provider will step in when family members need a break from caregiving responsibilities
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for aging adults diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer's Disease
More tailored, one-on-one care
- 105 West High Street, Winnsboro, SC 29180
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Grocery Shopping
- Transportation to Physician Appointments
- CDC Cleaning
A Name You Can Trust for Non-Medical Home Care
- 102 Fortress Dr., Chapin, SC 29036
- Non-medical home care
- Assistance with ADLs, meal prep, laundry
- Light housekeeping, grocery shopping
- Errands and transportation
- Post-surgery or post-hospitalization assistance
Giving Care the Way You Want to Be Cared For
- Companionship, Activities
- Errand Service, Light Housekeeping
- Shopping, Transportation
- Medication Reminders, Direct Link Monitoring
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
So you can worry less and live more
- 945 9th Street, Cayce, SC 29033
- Hospital/Transitional Care/Private Nursing Services
- Wellness Support/Personal Care
- Home Modifications
Quality care delivered in the comfort of your own home
- 240 Stoneridge Dr #100, Columbia, SC 29210
- Skilled nursing services
- Physical, Occupational & Speech therapy
- Medical Social work
- IV therapy
- Individualized plan of care
There's no place like living at home
- 1180 Sam Rittenburg Blvd. Suite 240, Charleston, SC 29407
- Already HomeCare in Charleston excels in assisting seniors and individuals with disabilities to remain living independently in their home as long as possible.
- Our in-home care services range anywhere from 3 hours a day to live-in services where a caregiver will live with your family member 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
- There is no long-term commitment for any of the services we provide.
- Incontinence Care, Bath Visits, Rise-And-Shine Services, Medication Reminders
- Companionship, Light Housekeeping, Meal Preparation, Transportation
Caring for loved ones like family
- PO Box 1349, Lexington, SC 29071
- All ADL's, Companionship
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Meal prep, laundry/change linens, light housekeeping
- Medicine reminders
Making Life Easier
- 6 Bush River Ct, Suite B, Columbia, SC 29210
- Long Term, Short Term & Respite In-Home Care for the Elderly & Disabled
- Dementia care
- Meal Planning/Prep, Light Housekeeping, Errands & Transportation
- Personal Care, Incontinent Care, Assistance with Ambulation & Transfers
- Medication Reminders/Assistance, Sitters for Hospital Stays or Facilities
Certified In-Home Care With A Heart
- 107 West 6th North Street, Suite 208, Summerville, SC 29483
- Family owned and operated since 1998 with 24/7 access to a supervisor
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting and other personal care needs.
- Assistance with meal planning, meal preparation, light housekeeping and laundry
- Transportation/concierge services for errands, shopping and appointments plus medication management and monitoring
- Personalized services available from 1 hour to 24/7, 365 days a year
There's No Place Like home.
- 123 Library Hill Lane, #A, Lexington, SC 29072
- MEMORY CARE
- DAY-TO-DAY ASSISTING
- RESPITE CARE
- NURSING/ASSISTED LIVING SITTING
Compassion. Comfort. Commitment.
- 1483 Old Cherokee Rd, Lexington, SC 29072
- Personal Hygiene
- Light Cleaning/Laundry
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Management
24-hour In-Home Care for the ones you love
- 429 East Boundary Street, Chapin, SC 29036
- Day-to-day activities, daily personal care, bathing, dressing, etc.
- Meal preparation, shopping and errands
- Companionship and medication reminders
- Light housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Wheelchair transportation in handicapped accessible van
To Us It's Personal
- 3231 Sunset Blvd Suite D, West Columbia, SC 29169
- Locally owned and operated
- Serving the Midlands for 10 years
- Personalized Care, a Personal Touch
- Serving Columbia & Lexington
- Available 24 hrs/day 7 days per week
Fort Mill’s Premier Provider of In-Home Senior Care
- 118 Academy St., Fort Mill, SC 29715
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Personal Care, Companion Care
- VA Benefit Assistance
- Transitional Care, Respite Care
- Surgery Assistance
Other Home Health Services in the Manning Area
Assisted Care Services
We provide individualized home care for the elderly
- 2700 Middleburg Dr. #217, Columbia, SC 29204
- Companionship, medication assistance
- 24-Hour individual care available
- DHEC licensed as an in-home care provider
- Personalized care, certified nursing assistants, Alzheimer's Care
- Integrity, Best Care, Commitment
Right at Home of Columbia
Let’s start talking about living ℠
- 1904 Sunset Blvd, Suite D, Columbia, SC 29169
- Hospital to home service
- Meal preparation, medication reminders
- Bathing and dressing assistance, light housekeeping
- Friendly visits, personal care and conversation
- Respite care
What is Home Care?
Home Care is general term used to describe services that are provided in-home, by professionals, to help people live safely at home. These services can range from home companions for seniors to skilled nursing and various therapies overseen by a doctor. In-home care may be necessary for a senior who needs assistance managing daily tasks, someone who has a chronic illness or is recovering from an injury, or someone with a disability or special needs. Services are provided in the home by professional caregivers such as aides, registered nurses and therapists, on a short- or long-term basis and tailored to each person’s condition.
What are the Benefits of Home Care?
The first benefit of Home Care is that it takes place at home, where a person feels most comfortable, safe and secure. There are many other benefits to receiving care at home, including:
• Greater independence
• Family participation in care, if desired, but also family respite
• Personalized care plans with one-on-one attention
• Faster recovery from illness or injury
• A team of home health care professionals can act as liaisons between the patient, family and doctor, while offering a broad range of services
• Less costly than a hospital, assisted living or skilled nursing
What are the Types of Home Care?
There are three types of Home Care. Home care providers may offer one type of care or a combination of all three:
1. Personal Care – also called Companion Care or Non-Medical Care. This type of service usually includes assistance with daily living, such as bathing, grooming and toileting. It may also involve meal preparation, light housekeeping, errands and companionship – time spent engaging in activities and hobbies of interest to the client. Personal Care may be used as respite care for family members or as a long-term alternative to assisted living.
2. Private Duty Nursing – generally found through an agency or as a direct hire. Private duty nurses provide a wide range of services that can include administration of medication, wound care, ventilator care, catheters, colostomy bags and feeding tubes. Care may also involve basic hygiene, grooming care and light household duties. Private Duty Nursing is usually a long-term solution to ongoing care needs due to chronic illness or disability.
3. Home Health Care – must be prescribed by a doctor. Home Health Care is usually prescribed because of a chronic illness, such as kidney failure or heart disease, or after a stroke, surgery, or other major health event. Medical professionals including registered nurses, nurse aides and physical, occupational and speech therapists may be necessary, all under a doctor’s supervision. Unlike Personal Care and Private Duty Nursing, Medicare may cover eligible Home Health Care, if the following conditions are met:
• It is ordered by a doctor, is deemed medically necessary and requires skilled services
• The care is prescribed after an in-person, documented visit with the doctor occurring no more than 90 days before or 30 days after the start of home health care
• There is a plan of care that is established by the doctor and is reviewed regularly, and includes the type, duration and frequency of care.
• The care must be intermittent or short-term
• The person receiving care must be certified by the doctor as homebound, or unable to leave home without the help of another person and/or the use of a wheelchair, walker, cane or crutches because of an injury or illness
• The agency providing the care must be Medicare-certified
No matter which type of Home Care you choose, the goal is to allow your loved one to live as healthfully and independently as possible, while giving you and your loved one peace of mind. You can begin your search for Home Health Care, Private Duty Nursing and/or Personal Care using our US map above. Our search results include descriptions of services offered, service areas, contact information and prices where available.