Catawba Area Agency on Aging, in partnership with citizens, families and their diverse communities assist older adults in the Catawba Region with aging issues to improve the quality of their lives.
- Community Services - meals transportation, home care and senior activities
- Ombudsman Services - advocate services and resources for residents of nursing home and assisted living facilities. Volunteer opportunities available
- Caregiver Services - information, assistance, counseling, referrals and supportive services
- Information, Assistance & Referral - free resources and referral information
- Speaker Bureau - brief, informative aging presentations for human services agencies, senior groups or other community organizations. Workshops/Training - comprehensive, educational sessions for professionals, volunteers, caregivers and other community members