Towers Geriatric Care Management
Highly skilled in the Art of Caring
- 725 W. Central Blvd, Orlando, FL 32805
- Conduct care planning assesments to identify problems and provide solutions. Screen, arrange and monitor in-home help and other services.
- Review financial, legal or medical issues and other referrals to geriatric specialists to avoid future problems while preserving financial resources.
- Act as a liaison to families at a distance, overseeing care and quickly alerting families to problems.
- Provide crisis intervention, offer counseling and support.
- Assist in moving to retirement, assisted living or skilled nursing.