We would like your visit to SeniorLivingGuide.com to be an informative and enjoyable experience. Browse our Frequently Asked Questions below. If you cannot find your question from this list, ask us via email.
- What are the different types of senior housing and care available from your site?
- SeniorLivingGuide.com offers a variety of senior housing and health care options. Click on the tabs above (active adult, retirement, assisted living, nursing homes and rehab, adult day care, Alzheimer’s care and senior services) to view the listings we offer. For a list of housing and care option definitions Click Here.
- How can I get more information on a specific senior housing community?
- Select a senior housing option from the navigation above, or select “search” from the navigation on the Home Page to access one of our senior housing listings. Fill out the simple e-mail form on the listing information and SeniorLivingGuide.com will send the information you’ve requested or have the requested Senior housing community or service contact you.
- Senior Housing Question 3 My company owns several Assisted Living Facilities all over the US. How do we learn more about SeniorLivingGuide.com and how can our facilities get listings on your website?
- SeniorLivingGuide.com is the fastest growing online senior housing resource.To become part of our vast network of senior housing and health care options simply Click Here to have one of our National Sales Directors contact you via email or call our corporate offices Toll-Free at (877) 995-0272.
Senior Living Guide Magazine, West Coast Florida Edition Senior Living Resource Magazine and www.SeniorLivingGuide.com continue to provide seniors and their loved ones a valuable resource for senior housing and services. Our extensive database gives users the opportunity to research and make contact with active adult and Retirement communities including CCRC’s, assisted living and skilled nursing homes, Alzheimer’s and dementia care facilities, home health care and companion services, as well as many differnet types of housing and senior services.