2 Featured Nursing & Rehab Communities in the Hudson Area
Where Quality of Care Comes First
- Independent Living that offers 24 hour access to nursing and home health services
- Assisted Living with 24 hour nursing services, an on site physician, and therapy access
- Skilled Nursing offering Short Term Rehab and Long Term Care Placement- We accept Medicaid
- Freshly prepared meals and on site entertainment 7 days per week
- Need Short Term Placement For Your Loved One? We welcome respite stays as short as three days.
Welcome to Regency Oaks!
Starting at $2,595.00 per month
- All utilities except phone and internet
- Weekly housekeeping with flat linen service
- Restaurant-style dining, including a pub/sports bar
- Around-the-clock security and emergency call system with daily check-in service
- Scheduled transportation
18 Nursing & Rehab Communities in the Hudson Area
At Solaris, We Believe in...Doing What's Right
- 7210 Beacon Woods Dr, Hudson, FL 34667
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Medical Nutritional Therapy
Caring is our Business
- 6630 Kentucky Ave, New Port Richey, FL 34653
- Long Term Care, Physical Therapy and Wound Care
- Secure Special Needs Unit (Tuscan Garden)
- Special Cardiac Precautions Training
- Respite Care
- Daily Social Activities including Wii Therapy
Premier Provider of Rehabilitation in Pasco County!
- 7400 Trouble Creek Road, New Port Richey, FL 34653
- Post-acute Rehabilitation
- Outpatient Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- 12440 Cortez Blvd, Brooksville, FL 34613
- Our stroke rehabilitation program has earned Disease-Specific Care Certification from The Joint Commission.
- Our hip fracture rehabilitation program has earned Disease-Specific Care Certification from The Joint Commission.
- Our brain injury rehabilitation program has earned Disease-Specific Care Certification from The Joint Commission.
- We remain dedicated to guiding each patient through recovery and are committed to changing their life for the better
- Spanish translators available
Extraordinary care. Infinite possibilities.
- 575 Lamar Avenue, Brooksville, FL 34601
- Private & Semi-Private Rooms Available
- Daily Laundry & Housekeeping
- Beauty/Barber Services
- A Packed Schedule Full of Organized Activities
- State-of the-Art Gym
Serving Hillsborough County for over 20 years
- 15002 Hutchison Road, Tampa, FL 33625
- Post-Acute Rehabilitation
- Skilled Nursing Services
- Rehabilitation Programs
- Restorative and Long-Term Care
- Respite Care
Yes, You Can Live the Good Life - and Retire Without Worry!
- 2655 Nebraska Ave., Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- As a Non-Profit, Continuing Care, Life Care Community, the Village provides gracious living for adults 62 and older and the full continuum of care, if the need arises.
- We offer all levels of care licensed in Florida on one campus: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and Rehab Center.
- Elegant restaurant-style dining, weekly housekeeping and scheduled transportation 7 days a week
- Swimming Pool/ Wellness Center/ Library/ Card Shop/ Chapel/ Beauty Shop/ Greenhouse/ Garden
- 24-hour security
A Reputation for the Area’s Finest Care - St. Mark Village Skilled Nursing
- 2655 Nebraska Ave, Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- Long-term care and rehabilitation
- Total care with activities of daily living (ADL)
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Beautiful courtyard, garden and pavilion
- Daily housekeeping
Live Carefree in Our Senior Living Community
- 11330 Countryway Blvd, Tampa, FL 33626
- Stylish, open concept design with six different floor plan options
- Restaurant-quality Sensations Dining featuring all-day dining
- Legends Bar and cocktail lounge
- High-tech, senior-specific fitness center
Your Best Way Home
- 3030 W Bearss Ave, Tampa, FL 33618
- Skilled nursing and medical care
- Individual goal setting, case management and discharge planning when appropriate
- Hospital-level rehabilitation therapies
- Recreational activities geared to each resident's and patient's needs
- Resident and family education for lifestyle, nutrition and disease management
Enriching lives through *Personal choice *Empowered thought *Collaborative care
- 3825 Countryside Boulevard N, Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- 24-hour Skilled Nursing services
- Comprehensive Rehabilitation services
- Case management and social services
- Nutrition directed by a registered dietitian
- Planned activities and outings
We'll get you home FAST and treat you like family
- 3480 McMullen Booth Rd., Clearwater, FL 33761
- 5-star Medicare/Medicaid rated facility serving our community over 26 years
- Great longevity of staff and administration
- State-of-the-art exercise equipment and therapy department
- Mobility garden, new furnishings and new van for resident trips
- Known for our great dining experience, variety of meals and holiday buffets
Moments Matter - Live Them Well.
- 3301 McMullen Booth Rd, Clearwater, FL 33761
- On-site rehabilitation, including individualized physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy
- Three chef-inspired meals per day
- Life Enrichment programs
- Housekeeping, laundry and towel services
- Long-term care and respite care
PERSONALIZED CARE TO FIT YOUR NEEDS
- 3612 E 138th Avenue, Tampa, FL 33613
- 5 STAR Medicare/Medicaid Rated Center
- On-site Staff for Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapies
- Recent Renovations include a state-of-the-art therapy gym, 3 beautiful courtyards, 29 private suites and a multi-denominational chapel
- 24-Hour Skilled Nursing Care
- Transportation to area shopping, community events and activities
Do It Big. Do It Better. Do It All!
- 12401 North 22nd Street, Tampa, FL 33612
- Flexible dining and award-winning, chef-prepared meals in casual buffet, formal dining and café venues
- Home maintenance, housekeeping and linen services
- Shuffleboard, horseshoes, putting green, billiards room, game room, table tennis and expansive resident-managed library
- Fitness Center and Health & Wellness Center, indoor heated lap-length pool and spa
- Woodworking shop, stocked lake with fishing pier, walking trails, landscaped grounds and courtyards
Connect. Grow. Thrive.
- 700 Mease Plaza, Dunedin, FL 34698
- Smoke-free campus just minutes away from beautiful downtown Dunedin and Dunedin waterfront
- Activities to keep your mind, body and spirit active and engaged
- Screened private balconies in each apartment
- Restaurant-style dining
- 24-hour emergency nursing services
- 2055 Palmetto Street, Clearwater, FL 33765
- 24/7 NURSING CARE
- POST-SURGICAL CARE, WOUND CARE, PAIN MANAGEMENT
- PHYSICAL, OCCUPATIONAL + SPEECH THERAPY
- COGNITIVE + ADAPTIVE THERAPY
- PRIVATE + SEMI-PRIVATE ROOMS, SOCIAL ACTIVITIES + RECREATIONAL PROGRAMS, FINE DINING
We Are Always by Your Side
- 7350 Dairy Road, Zephyrhills, FL 33540
- Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Care
- Physical/Occupational/Respiratory/Speech Therapies
- A wide range of menus and selected diets are offered and are supervised by a Registered Dietician
- Wireless high-speed internet for residents, families, and guests
- Medicare and Medicaid Certified
What is Skilled Nursing Care and Rehabilitation?
Skilled Nursing Facilities, or SNFs, offer a high level of in-patient medical treatment and rehabilitation. SNFs provide 24/7 care to patients who no longer need hospitalization but still require complex nursing and therapy in order to recover from acute injury, illness or surgery. The staff providing the care have received advanced training and licensing, and include registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses and physical, occupational and speech therapists, all working under doctor supervision. Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Facilities can operate as standalone businesses or they can be part of a nursing home or assisted living facility, in a separate unit, wing or floor.
The goal of SNFs is to help patients regain sufficient function and health to return home or transition to another housing option that requires a lower level of care, such as a nursing home or assisted living facility. Because patients enter a skilled nursing facility after a hospital stay, SNFs often describe the care provided as “post-acute care”. This post-acute care often requires some form of rehabilitation for sufficient recovery, so skilled nursing and rehabilitation go hand-in-hand. The types of care provided include:
• Cardiac care
• IV Therapy
• Wound care
• Pulmonary rehabilitation
• Post-stroke recovery
• Monitoring of vital signs
• Speech-language pathology
• Physical therapy
• Occupational therapy
What is the Difference between a Skilled Nursing Facility and a Nursing Home?
SNFs and nursing homes do share some overlap, which can make differentiating between the two somewhat difficult. And again, a nursing home may offer skilled nursing and rehab in a separate wing or area. But they both assist with activities of daily living (ADLs), such as bathing, dressing, walking, toileting and eating. They also manage minor medical tasks, like monitoring medication or oxygen, but beyond that, the types of medical care offered by SNFs and nursing homes differ tremendously.
As described above, SNFs offer “skilled care” – specialized medical care and therapy that can only be safely provided by professionally-trained staff for post-acute recovery and rehabilitation. Care frequently involves the use of hospital-quality medical equipment, which is not available in nursing homes. Nursing homes provide “custodial care”, or care that can be provided by non-licensed staff, often nurse aides. This includes assistance with ADLs, cooking, laundry, and administration of medication. Residents of nursing homes are usually medically stable but have chronic or ongoing conditions that require 24-hr supervision as opposed to 24-hr medical care, such as mobility or cognitive issues. Nursing homes don’t need to have registered nurses in-house, around-the clock and can have RNs or doctors on call.
The duration of care is another major difference between SNFs and nursing homes. According to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), the average length of stay in a SNF is 28 days. In contrast, a nursing home is a home, rather than a clinical setting, and is designed to be more permanent. A nursing home has residents instead of patients. Nursing homes focus on daily, non-medical care, with an emphasis on social engagement and building a sense of community. Meals are served in a communal setting, and planned activities and neighborhood excursions are a regular part of life.
The final major difference between Skilled Nursing Facilities and nursing homes is cost. Medicare does not cover the costs for custodial care, which is what nursing homes provide. SNF stays in a semi-private room may be partially covered by Medicare Part A if certain criteria are met, including but not limited to:
• The stay is ordered by a doctor
• A qualifying hospital stay of at least 3 days preceded the order
• Care is complex enough that it can only be performed by professional personnel, such as nurses or therapists
• The services are received in a Medicare-certified SNF
If these and other criteria are met, Medicare will cover stays of up to 100 days as follows:
• Days 1-20: 100%
• Days 21-100: copay
• Days 101+: 0%
What are the Benefits of Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation?
• Skilled nursing is available 24/7, under the supervision of a doctor
• A specialized therapy and care plan involving a variety of treatment methods
• Lower chance of rehospitalization
• On-site tests and procedures
• Dietary assistance
• Medicare coverage for qualifying cases
Begin your search for Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation Facilities and Nursing Homes by using our US map above. Your search results will include community pictures, descriptions, floor plans, direct contact information and pricing where available.