6 Featured Memory Care Communities in the Trinity Area
23 Memory Care Communities in the Trinity Area
Upscale Assisted Living and Memory Care in Trinity, FL
- 2300 Welbilt Blvd, Trinity, FL 34655
- Visit Our Website
Memory and Dementia Care Near Medical Facilities Restaurant Style Dining Sidewalks Transportation
- Sunflower Springs offers the finest senior living experience for those needing assisted living or memory care services.
- Sunflower Springs the choices are numerous. Catch up with neighbors in the lounge, take a stroll in the courtyard along secure walking paths, or socialize with friends during Social Hour.
- We feature wellness programs, managed care and emergency response systems, and are fully capable of providing the most complete and appropriate care available in senior living today
- With 24-hour state-of-the-art emergency response systems, residents and family members have peace of mind that care is always available
- For those who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's and dementia,our residents can be assured that they will receive the care that they need beyond what traditional assisted living communities can provide. Healthcare monitoring and management, personalized care and assistance, and much more are delivered in a safe and secure environment.
The Best Memory Care Lakeland Has to Offer!
Starting from $3495 per month
- Intimate Retirement Living Specifically Designed to Provide A Comforting Environment For Our Residents
- Outside Activities
- Lush Landscape
- Separate Dining
- Activities Center
We're dedicated to ensuring seniors live their best life.
- 320 S. Lakewood Dr., Brandon, FL 33511
- Restaurant-style dining
- Activities program and full social calendar
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Salon and spa, library and theater
- Transportation services
Trusting Care for Your Loved Ones
- 1819 Providence Ridge Blvd., Brandon, FL 33511
- Superior Residences of Brandon offers the finest senior living experience for those needing memory care services. Come see how our caring team can provide a wonderful home environment for you or your loved ones.
- Our community presents a just-like-home atmosphere, emphasizing the most important component of living arrangements - safety.
- Our Memory Care program addresses the needs of the whole person, taking into account emotional, spiritual, mental, social needs and the physical symptoms of the disease
- Our Memory Care community is specialized and secure for residents who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia
- We combine the comforts of home and the peace of mind that comes from knowing that a compassionate, around-the-clock staff is fully committed to serving resident needs.
Riverview's Premier Senior Living Community
- 8451 U.S. Highway 301 South, Riverview, FL 33578
- Spacious apartments, many with river views
- Restaurant-style meals in fine dining atmosphere
- Specially designed environment for both assisted living and memory care
- Licensed, professional staff and trained health care associates to assist with medication and activities of daily living
- Scheduled social, recreational, educational wellness and spiritual programs
Raise Your Expectations with Exceptional Care
- 9215 Causeway Blvd., Tampa, FL 33619
Starting at $3200 per month
- Supportive Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community
- Elevated Dining featuring three venues and full service piano lounge
- The Meridian at Brandon's concrete construction and land elevation is built to withstand hurricane strength winds of up to 140 mph !!!
- Studio, One-Bedroom and Two-Bedroom Apartments / Private and Companion Suites in Memory Care
- Conveniently located near I-75, Lee Roy Selmon Expressway, and I-4
Tampa’s finest Assisted Living and Memory Care community.
- 12110 Morris Bridge Road, Temple Terrace, FL 33637
- Professional nurses available 24-hours a day
- Robust calendar of activities and events, including movie nights, arts & crafts, music and group exercise classes
- Inviting dining room offers chef-prepared menu options
- Continuous monitoring of health-related needs, providing quality and specialized care
- Full-service beauty salon/barber shop with mani/pedi station
Welcome to Central Tampa Assisted Living
- 5010 N 40th St, Tampa, FL 33610
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living, Medication Supervision and Home Services
- Structured Programs Seven Days a Week
- On-Site Medical Care and Services
- Trained Staff in Specialized Care with Team Planning for Each Resident
- Secure Facilty for Alzheimer's and Dementia care
Exceptional Senior Living
- 4250 Lakeland Highlands Road, Lakeland, FL 33813
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Game Room, Fitness Center, Fireside Living Room, Beauty/Barber Shop, Ice Cream Parlor and General Store
- Courtyard and Garden, Walking Paths
- Emergency Alert System
Compassionate Memory Care in Florida’s Heartland
- 610 E. Lime Street, Lakeland, FL 33801
- Inviting parlors and day areas
- Emergency response system
- Landscaped courtyards and walking paths
- Activity rooms for crafts and community events
- Therapeutic care and custom programs
A Place You Can Call Home
- 2425 E Hanna Ave, Tampa, FL 33610
- Three meals daily, served restaurant-style in our dining room
- We inquire about how each resident enjoys spending their time and then incorporate that into our busy recreational calendar
- Our highly trained and caring staff are there to care for your ones with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia
- Each room is equpped with state of the art nurse call bell and individually controlled climate systems
- Transportation for planned facility activities
Your Life, Your Way, Every Day
- 1010 American Eagle Boulevard, Sun City Center, FL 33573
- Staff available 24 hours a day for residents' convenience or in case of emergency
- Exercise and fitness programs, health and wellness services and health screenings
- Multiple dining options, including a cafe/bistro and bar
- Lifelong learning, including arts and crafts
- Priority access to other levels of care
COME SEE THE DIFFERENCE. COME LIVE WITH US.
- 970 Cypress Village Blvd, Sun City Center, FL 33573
- Three chef-prepared meals per day, plus homemade soups and snacks (guest meals available)
- Daily housekeeping, weekly linen service and personal laundry
- More than double the staff required by law to provide the care you deserve
- Resident enrichment programs and numerous social activities and outings
- On-site doctors, nurses, counselors and physical, occupational and speech therapists
EXPLORE an exceptional community.
- 3855 Upper Creek Drive, Sun City Center, FL 33573
- Active and lively community with a full schedule of diverse activities
- 3 gourmet meals each day, as well as specialty diets
- Scheduled transportation to appointments and shopping
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Veteran's Benefits accepted
Aging Gracefully through IMPACT (Resident Health & Fitness Program)
- 758 Cortaro Drive, Sun City Center, FL 33573
- Cozy, family-style atmosphere offering Assisted Living & Specialized Memory Care Services
- IMPACT Program (Improving Mobility thru Prevention, Assessment, Conditioning & Tai Chi)
- Genesis Rehab on-site providing PT & OT, plus wellness & exercise programs
- 24-hour staff & emergency call system, as well as medication reminders & management
- The Village Program (Individualized Memory Care Program designed to engage and enrich lives)
Charming Tampa Senior Living
- 2301 W Palm Dr, Tampa, FL 33629
- Restaurant-style dining
- Spacious community rooms
- Rehabilitation gym
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Outdoor patio and enclosed courtyard
Do It Big. Do It Better. Do It All!
- 12401 North 22nd Street, Tampa, FL 33612
- Flexible dining and award-winning, chef-prepared meals in casual buffet, formal dining and café venues
- Home maintenance, housekeeping and linen services
- Shuffleboard, horseshoes, putting green, billiards room, game room, table tennis and expansive resident-managed library
- Fitness Center and Health & Wellness Center, indoor heated lap-length pool and spa
- Woodworking shop, stocked lake with fishing pier, walking trails, landscaped grounds and courtyards
Quality of Life Is a Priority at Angels Senior Living
- 14712 N 42nd St, Tampa, FL 33613
- Elegant full service dining room
- Modern hair and nail salon
- Active lifestyle designed to enrich and support active seniors
- Personalized health & wellness program
- Happy hour featuring live entertainment and hors d’oeuvres
Welcome to Memory Lane Cottage
- 5175 Cypress Preserve Dr, Tampa, FL 33647
- Unique smaller scale cottage design with large safe courtyard where residents can wander and garden under the watchful electronic and individualized surveillance of staff
- 20 private suites with full bathrooms
- Nutritional meals prepared in a commercial kitchen designed for a home like environment
- Structured activities and games in the activity area
- Walking paths throughout a large, enclosed courtyard protected by a seven-foot-tall masonry wall
What is Dementia, Alzheimer’s, & Memory Care?
Memory Care is a long-term residential care option in senior housing that provides specialized, around-the-clock care to older adults living with all types of dementia. Memory Care, also referred to as Alzheimer’s Care or Dementia Care, may become necessary once cognitive disorders reach a stage that makes living at home or receiving care at home too difficult. It’s common to find a Memory Care unit within an Assisted Living community, often in a specialized building or neighborhood. Memory Care housing may also be found in a Continuing Care Retirement Community, a Skilled Nursing Facility, Nursing Home or as a standalone entity or community.
Dementia vs Alzheimer’s
Dementia is a broad term applied to a group of symptoms related to a decline in mental function that is severe enough to interfere with daily living. Huntington’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and traumatic brain injuries are all linked to dementia. Alzheimer’s is a specific brain disorder, and the most common form of dementia, that destroys memory and cognitive skills over time. Both dementia and Alzheimer’s may result in memory loss, mood swings, speech impairment, confusion/hallucinations and incontinence.
When Might Memory Care be Necessary?
It may be time to look into a memory care community if you’re concerned for your loved one’s health and safety due to one or more of the following issues:
- Wandering from home or getting lost on familiar routes
- Forgetting to turn off stoves or other appliances
- Changes in personality, such as aggression or hostility
- Misplacing items and forgetting important dates and names
- Incoherent thoughts and speech
- Impaired judgment
- Physical changes, including weight loss, poor hygiene and falls or unexplained bruises
- Unpaid bills, insufficient or spoiled food in the home, pets and/or housekeeping are neglected
- Changes in health and behavior that are beyond your family’s ability to manage
What is the Difference between Memory Care and Assisted Living?
Memory Care and Assisted Living communities both providing housing, meals, and assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), such as bathing, dressing, toileting and walking. However, Memory Care communities offer additional features that are specifically designed to help residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, in the following areas:
- Safety: Memory Care communities typically have locked entrances and exits with keypad codes, door alarms and enclosed outdoor spaces. Staff will also escort residents to and from meals and activities.
- Layout: Soothing spaces, color-coded walls and common rooms clearly marked with pictures to help reduce confusion.
- Activities: While both Assisted Living and Memory Care communities both offer activities that encourage socialization, Memory Care communities often include therapies and exercises that help maintain cognitive skills and increase relaxation, such as occupational, art or music therapies. They also have predictable schedules and follow set routines.
- Staff and Training: The staff in a Memory Care community are trained to manage wandering, and to redirect behaviors common to dementia, such as agitation, confusion, aggression and anxiety. There is 24/7 care, a higher staff-resident ratio and personalized care plans.
A Memory Care community can offer your loved one more independence, engagement, safety and specialized support, along with peace of mind for you. Begin your search for a Memory Care community using our US map above. Our search results include facility pictures, descriptions, floor plans and pricing where available.