1 Featured Memory Care Communities in the Stuart Area
22 Memory Care Communities in the Stuart Area
Welcome to Stylish Senior Living
- 2625 Southeast Cove Road, Stuart, FL 34997
- Gourmet, chef-prepared meals in stylish dining spaces
- A daily schedule of recreational, social, and educational activities
- Health and wellness programs in our fitness center
- The finest professional team members in Florida
- In our community, each and every resident enjoys the comfort and convenience of luxurious apartments and suites
Exceptional Senior Living
- 1700 NE Indian River Dr, Jensen Beach, FL 34957
- Choice of spacious studio, one or two bedroon residence
- Restaurant-style dining plan with delicious menu options
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Daily activities, cultural program, and social events
- Scheduled transportation
- 501 NW Cashmere Blvd, Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
- Library, Movie Theater, Gazebo and Outdoor Pool
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Beauty Salon On-site
- Social Activities and Scheduled Outings with Transportation Services
- Ageility Physical Therapy Solutions
Luxury Senior Living
- 2909 S 25th Street, Fort Pierce, FL 34981
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Scheduled Transportation, Planned Activites & Events
WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR LOVED ONE, EVERYTHING MATTERS.
- 1550 N Lawnwood Circle, Fort Pierce, FL 34950
- Chef-Prepared Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Resident Garden, Courtyard and Walking Paths
- Fitness Center, Library, Game Room and Salon
- Housekeeping, Linen and Laundry Services
- 24-Hour Emergency Alert System
Exceptional Senior Living
- 205 Village Boulevard, Tequesta, FL 33469
- Keypad Entry and Emergency Alert System
- Screened Lanai, Gardening/Greenhouse, Courtyard and Garden and Walking Paths
- Theatre, Game Room, Arts & Crafts Studio and Beauty/Barber Shop
- Pet Friendly
An Alta Senior Living Community
- 400 North US 1, Tequesta, FL 33469
- Tequesta Terrace assisted living offers a wide variety of housing options from spacious studio residences to 2 bedroom apartments.
- Restaurant-Style Dining is available in three gracious areas, as well as in the country kitchen and outdoor barbeque patio.
- Respite Stay is available on a short-term basis in furnished suites.
- Secured Memory Care with private studio apartments
- Excellent Staff-to-Resident Ratio
Assisted Senior Living and Memory Care in Southeast Florida
- 350 Bush Road, Jupiter, FL 33458
- 24-Hour Staff, Concierge Service and Emergency Alert System
- Daily Educational, Social, Cultural and Fitness Opportunities
- 3 Chef-Prepared Meals Per Day
- On-Site Physical Therapy / Occupational Therapy
- Scheduled Bus and Sedan Transportation
Luxurious Jupiter Senior Living
- 110 Mangrove Bay Way, Jupiter, FL 33477
- Main and Private Dining Rooms, Bistro, Beauty and Barber Shop, Fitness Equipment, Art Center, Cards and Billiards Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool and Rehabilitation Gym
- Planned Social Activities
- 24-Hour Clinical and Nursing Staff Available
- Memory Care Programs and Activities
Providing a continuum of care services in a luxurious resort-like setting
- 650-656 Pioneer Road, Jupiter, FL 33458
- Resort-style amenities including a fitness and wellness center featuring a gym, weight training, yoga and exercise classes
- Gourmet, chef-prepared meals tailored to personal taste and preferences
- Wellness center with doctors and nursing office
- Wi-Fi in all suites and throughout the campus
- Staff available 24 hours/day
Celebrating senior life each and every day.
- 3000 Central Gardens Circle, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
- Associates with specialized training required to deal with Alzheimer's
- Programs to enhance your health and happiness
- Evolving calendar of special events, stimulating classes, spiritually enriching programs, and familiar daily experiences
- Nutritious and seasonal chef-prepared cuisine
- Butterfly garden and dog park
Mastering The Art of Living Well®
- 3400 Masterpiece Way, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- 90 Percent Refundable Plan: Offers unlimited lifetime access to the finest private health care with a 90 Percent refundable entrance fee to you or your estate.
- La Posada offers all the advantages of resort-style living in an environment that is truly inspiring. From our spacious apartment homes and villas, you'll enjoy breathtaking views of palm trees and lush greenery
- We'll make it easy to enjoy the worry-free lifestyle you've always dreamed of with a full continuum of care available on-site should the need arise.
- Our staff takes care of all the day-to-day details from maintenance to housekeeping
- Cultural, social, educational and recreational activities
Exceptional Senior Living
- 11381 Prosperity Farms Road, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Convenience Store
- Enclosed Patios
- Cocktail Room
- Individual Climate Control
- Private Gardening Area
Welcome to Chatsworth at PGA National in Palm Beach Gardens
- 347 Hiatt Drive, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
- Assisted Living - Enjoy the independent life you're used to while receiving extra support with meals, medications, and other daily tasks.
- Memory Care - Individuals with Alzheimer's and dementia enjoy a rewarding lifestyle in our specialized memory care neighborhood.
- Long-Term Care - For individuals who need total support with all daily tasks.
- Rehabilitation - For individuals who require physical, speech, or occupational therapy for injury, illness, or following a surgery.
A Home With A Heart
- 4201 Leo Lane, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- We offer memory care specific activities that are entertaining, engaging and therapeutic.
- Three meals are served daily, plus snacks
- Transportation to medical appointments is provided within a 20-mile radius at no charge. An extra charge applies if outside of 20 miles.
- Assistance with basic ADLs (activities of daily living) such as bathing, grooming, dressing and more
- All doors are equipped with keypad entries and our outdoor porches and courtyard areas are secured and monitored through security cameras.
Because Quality Senior Care is Your Right
- 11030 56th Pl N, West Palm Beach, FL 33411
- Assistance and/or supervision with daily activities of living (bathing, dressing, ambulating, transferring, eating)
- Memory Care for Alzheimer’s and other dementia-related disorders
- Adult Daycare Program (including evenings and weekends)
- Three delicious, healthy homecooked daily meals and snacks
- Structured daily activity programs
Exceptional Senior Living
- 420 4th Court, Vero Beach, FL 32962
- Choice of Floor Plans for Private and Companion Suites with Carpeting or Vinyl Flooring
- Private Dining Room
- Fireside Living Room, Arts & Crafts Studio, Therapy Room, Piano and Beauty/Barber Shop
- Gardening/Greenhouse and Secure Courtyard
- Emergency Alert System
What is Dementia, Alzheimer’s, & Memory Care?
Memory Care is a long-term residential care option in senior housing that provides specialized, around-the-clock care to older adults living with all types of dementia. Memory Care, also referred to as Alzheimer’s Care or Dementia Care, may become necessary once cognitive disorders reach a stage that makes living at home or receiving care at home too difficult. It’s common to find a Memory Care unit within an Assisted Living community, often in a specialized building or neighborhood. Memory Care housing may also be found in a Continuing Care Retirement Community, a Skilled Nursing Facility, Nursing Home or as a standalone entity or community.
Dementia vs Alzheimer’s
Dementia is a broad term applied to a group of symptoms related to a decline in mental function that is severe enough to interfere with daily living. Huntington’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and traumatic brain injuries are all linked to dementia. Alzheimer’s is a specific brain disorder, and the most common form of dementia, that destroys memory and cognitive skills over time. Both dementia and Alzheimer’s may result in memory loss, mood swings, speech impairment, confusion/hallucinations and incontinence.
When Might Memory Care be Necessary?
It may be time to look into a memory care community if you’re concerned for your loved one’s health and safety due to one or more of the following issues:
- Wandering from home or getting lost on familiar routes
- Forgetting to turn off stoves or other appliances
- Changes in personality, such as aggression or hostility
- Misplacing items and forgetting important dates and names
- Incoherent thoughts and speech
- Impaired judgment
- Physical changes, including weight loss, poor hygiene and falls or unexplained bruises
- Unpaid bills, insufficient or spoiled food in the home, pets and/or housekeeping are neglected
- Changes in health and behavior that are beyond your family’s ability to manage
What is the Difference between Memory Care and Assisted Living?
Memory Care and Assisted Living communities both providing housing, meals, and assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), such as bathing, dressing, toileting and walking. However, Memory Care communities offer additional features that are specifically designed to help residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, in the following areas:
- Safety: Memory Care communities typically have locked entrances and exits with keypad codes, door alarms and enclosed outdoor spaces. Staff will also escort residents to and from meals and activities.
- Layout: Soothing spaces, color-coded walls and common rooms clearly marked with pictures to help reduce confusion.
- Activities: While both Assisted Living and Memory Care communities both offer activities that encourage socialization, Memory Care communities often include therapies and exercises that help maintain cognitive skills and increase relaxation, such as occupational, art or music therapies. They also have predictable schedules and follow set routines.
- Staff and Training: The staff in a Memory Care community are trained to manage wandering, and to redirect behaviors common to dementia, such as agitation, confusion, aggression and anxiety. There is 24/7 care, a higher staff-resident ratio and personalized care plans.
A Memory Care community can offer your loved one more independence, engagement, safety and specialized support, along with peace of mind for you. Begin your search for a Memory Care community using our US map above. Our search results include facility pictures, descriptions, floor plans and pricing where available.