2 Featured Memory Care Communities in the Palm Harbor Area
Dedicated to Compassionate, Knowledgeable, Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
From $5000.00 per month
- Our specialized settings and services help us meet the very special needs of people in various stages of the disease.
- We work closely with family members to provide support and counseling.
- 10 hours of programming daily for all levels of dementia and Dementia trained staff with memory centered activities daily
- All inclusive one-price Personal Care Plan with Licensed nursing professionals 24/7
- Veterans Benefits accepted-Respite Stays Available-Furniture provided at no cost
Qualilty Christian Care at an Affordable Price!
Starting From : $1550.00/mo
- Transportation to Doctor appointments and shopping
- Family-style meals in our main dining room
- Enhanced and Memory Support Care with a dedicated Activities specialist
19 Memory Care Communities in the Palm Harbor Area
It's not about age. It’s about life!
- 24/7 Access to a Nurse
- Personalized Activities and Events
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Arts and Crafts Studio
- Maintenance of Apartment, Community and Grounds
Come see us and experience what life at The Colonnade feels like. Then you decide… what will you write home about?
- The Colonnade at Becket Lake is a picturesque community that includes the highest standards in dining, activities and care
- We offer nothing less than luxurious amenities for those seeking Assisted Living and Memory Care services.
- A myriad of activities promoting socialization and motivation.
- HEARTFUL Care
- Artful Dining
Looks Like Home, Feels Like Family
- Comfortable, well-appointed apartments that range in size from studios to one and two bedroom apartments
- Restaurant-style dining room to enjoy three delicious, chef-prepared meals each day
- Plenty of opportunities to enjoy the beautiful weather, including our courtyard, gazebo, and barbecue areas
- Daily options for staying in shape, such as yoga, Zumba, gardening club, walking club, Wii bowling or a workout in the gym
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop, and regular visits from third-party health care providers
Upscale Assisted Living and Memory Care in Trinity, FL
- Sunflower Springs offers the finest senior living experience for those needing assisted living or memory care services.
- Sunflower Springs the choices are numerous. Catch up with neighbors in the lounge, take a stroll in the courtyard along secure walking paths, or socialize with friends during Social Hour.
- We feature wellness programs, managed care and emergency response systems, and are fully capable of providing the most complete and appropriate care available in senior living today
- With 24-hour state-of-the-art emergency response systems, residents and family members have peace of mind that care is always available
- For those who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's and dementia,our residents can be assured that they will receive the care that they need beyond what traditional assisted living communities can provide. Healthcare monitoring and management, personalized care and assistance, and much more are delivered in a safe and secure environment.
- 2275 Nebraska Ave, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- Bright, airy and spacious common areas including two entertainment centers with generous seating
- Three delicious meals served daily plus snacks prepared under licensed dietitian guidelines
- Daily activities and monthly events
- Staffed with licensed Certified Nurse Assistants and trained caregivers to provide our residents with the assistance they need. Our caring team is always laughing, singing and loves to have fun!
- Located outside of flood / hurricane evacuation zone
Yes, You Can Live the Good Life - and Retire Without Worry!
- 2655 Nebraska Ave., Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- As a Non-Profit, Continuing Care, Life Care Community, the Village provides gracious living for adults 62 and older and the full continuum of care, if the need arises.
- We offer all levels of care licensed in Florida on one campus: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and Rehab Center.
- Elegant restaurant-style dining, weekly housekeeping and scheduled transportation 7 days a week
- Swimming Pool/ Wellness Center/ Library/ Card Shop/ Chapel/ Beauty Shop/ Greenhouse/ Garden
- 24-hour security
A member of the St. Mark Village family
- 2655 Nebraska Ave, Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- Private and semi-private suites with 3 meals a day in our lovely dining room
- Cozy garden room, parlor, screened porch, courtyard and beauty shop
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Licensed nursing professionals 24/7 and medication administration
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, mobility, continence care and more
UNSURPASSED HOSPITALITY & CARE
- 2960 Tampa Road, Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- Just 10 Minutes from the Florida Coast and Less Than 30 Miles from Both Tampa and St. Petersburg
- Nutritious and Seasonal Chef-Prepared Cuisine
- Elegant Community Spaces
- Life Enrichment Program with Over 21 Experiences to Choose from Every Day
- Full Spectrum of Memory Care Experiences
An Inspirit Senior Living Community
- 3260 North McMullen Booth Rd., Clearwater, FL 33761
- Personalized healthcare management, assistance with all daily activities and medication management
- Home-cooked meals and snacks
- Housekeeping and laundry, transportation
- Professional 24- hour supervising staff; nightly, hourly room checks
- Social events, recreational activities, special outings and shopping trips, daily exercise programs
- 880 Patricia Avenue, Dunedin, FL 34698
- Full calendar of social and recreational activities/ Escercise programs
- FREE scheduled local transportation, Housekeeping and laundry service
- Delicious restaurant-style meals, Beauty/Barber Salon
- Medication Management, Visiting physicians
- All -inclusive pricing
Connect. Grow. Thrive.
- 700 Mease Plaza, Dunedin, FL 34698
- Smoke-free campus just minutes away from beautiful downtown Dunedin and Dunedin waterfront
- Activities to keep your mind, body and spirit active and engaged
- Screened private balconies in each apartment
- Restaurant-style dining
- 24-hour emergency nursing services
"Your Home Away from Home"
- 501 S Walton Ave, Tarpon Springs, FL 34688
- Spacious private and companion rooms
- Restaurant-style dining, 24-hour snack and beverage service
- Individualized plans of care for safety, health and lifestyle enrichment
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- Large social rooms with large screen TV, quiet reading rooms, beauty salon
Senior Living Beyond Expectations - ASSISTED LIVING & MEMORY CARE IN CLEARWATER, FLORIDA
- 2010 Greenbriar Blvd., Clearwater, FL 33763
- Delicious chef-prepared meals, featuring fresh, local cuisine, served restaurant-style in the dining room
- A variety of daily activities, programs and events
pool, arts and cooking studios and beauty/barbershop
- Pond viewing area with fire pit, landscaped gardens and scenic walking path
- Dignified, personalized care
THE MAGNOLIA AT MEASE LIFE
- 603 Virginia Street, Dunedin, FL 34698
- 32 private suites that form two 16-suite neighborhoods
- Communal areas for socialization with other residents and staff and secure, thoughtfully landscaped patio areas for safe outdoor exploration
- Licensed nursing staff available 24/7
- Three meals daily, plus snacks
- Daily and weekly housekeeping, including flat linens and towels
All-Inclusive Memory Care Offering Peace of Mind
- 833 East Lake Rd N, Tarpon Springs, FL 34688
- Nationally Certified Dementia Practitioner on-site
- Dynamic calendar of activities, outings and wellness programs, regularly scheduled family events
- On-site wellness services including lab, therapy, pharmacy and specialty physician visits
- Chef-prepared meals daily served on specialized dining ware to promote healthy appetite
- Visual cueing throughout community to assist with orientation
Live Carefree in Our Senior Living Community
- 11330 Countryway Blvd, Tampa, FL 33626
- Stylish, open concept design with six different floor plan options
- Restaurant-quality Sensations Dining featuring all-day dining
- Legends Bar and cocktail lounge
- High-tech, senior-specific fitness center
All inclusive Waterfront Retirement Community
- 420 Bay Ave., Clearwater, FL 33756
- Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care & Skilled Nursing
- 3 Chef prepared meals, served in a restaurant setting
- Semi-Private, studios, One-Bedrooms, One-Bedroom Deluix, Two-Bedrooms
- Daily activities & Social Programs including Special Events and Outings
- Livrary with computer access, Fitness Room, Waterfront walking path, & full service beauty & barber shop.
Touch. Move. Inspire. State Of The Art Fun...State Of The Art Love..
- 1145 Ponce DeLeon Blvd, Belleair, FL 33756
- Complimentary 8-Hour private duty care for transition of new residents
- Physical, Occupational and speech therapies available
- Nutritious Mediterranean dining options available daily
- All-inclusive Pricing
- Dementia trained staf with memory centered activities all day, every day; Daily live music!
Specialized Memory Care Featuring Small, Homelike Cottages
- 620 Belleair Road, Clearwater, FL 33756
- 24-Hour Staff, Assistance w/ Activities of Daily Living and Personal Hygiene
- Activities Programs That Are Dementia-Specific
- Personal Culinary Experience
- Engaging Daily Social Programs
- Fully Secure Grounds w/ Walking Paths
What is Dementia, Alzheimer’s, & Memory Care?
Memory Care is a long-term residential care option in senior housing that provides specialized, around-the-clock care to older adults living with all types of dementia. Memory Care, also referred to as Alzheimer’s Care or Dementia Care, may become necessary once cognitive disorders reach a stage that makes living at home or receiving care at home too difficult. It’s common to find a Memory Care unit within an Assisted Living community, often in a specialized building or neighborhood. Memory Care housing may also be found in a Continuing Care Retirement Community, a Skilled Nursing Facility, Nursing Home or as a standalone entity or community.
Dementia vs Alzheimer’s
Dementia is a broad term applied to a group of symptoms related to a decline in mental function that is severe enough to interfere with daily living. Huntington’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and traumatic brain injuries are all linked to dementia. Alzheimer’s is a specific brain disorder, and the most common form of dementia, that destroys memory and cognitive skills over time. Both dementia and Alzheimer’s may result in memory loss, mood swings, speech impairment, confusion/hallucinations and incontinence.
When Might Memory Care be Necessary?
It may be time to look into a memory care community if you’re concerned for your loved one’s health and safety due to one or more of the following issues:
- Wandering from home or getting lost on familiar routes
- Forgetting to turn off stoves or other appliances
- Changes in personality, such as aggression or hostility
- Misplacing items and forgetting important dates and names
- Incoherent thoughts and speech
- Impaired judgment
- Physical changes, including weight loss, poor hygiene and falls or unexplained bruises
- Unpaid bills, insufficient or spoiled food in the home, pets and/or housekeeping are neglected
- Changes in health and behavior that are beyond your family’s ability to manage
What is the Difference between Memory Care and Assisted Living?
Memory Care and Assisted Living communities both providing housing, meals, and assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), such as bathing, dressing, toileting and walking. However, Memory Care communities offer additional features that are specifically designed to help residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, in the following areas:
- Safety: Memory Care communities typically have locked entrances and exits with keypad codes, door alarms and enclosed outdoor spaces. Staff will also escort residents to and from meals and activities.
- Layout: Soothing spaces, color-coded walls and common rooms clearly marked with pictures to help reduce confusion.
- Activities: While both Assisted Living and Memory Care communities both offer activities that encourage socialization, Memory Care communities often include therapies and exercises that help maintain cognitive skills and increase relaxation, such as occupational, art or music therapies. They also have predictable schedules and follow set routines.
- Staff and Training: The staff in a Memory Care community are trained to manage wandering, and to redirect behaviors common to dementia, such as agitation, confusion, aggression and anxiety. There is 24/7 care, a higher staff-resident ratio and personalized care plans.
A Memory Care community can offer your loved one more independence, engagement, safety and specialized support, along with peace of mind for you. Begin your search for a Memory Care community using our US map above. Our search results include facility pictures, descriptions, floor plans and pricing where available.