3 Featured Memory Care Communities in the Naples Area
16 Memory Care Communities in the Naples Area
All Inclusive Memory Care Services
- The THRIVE® approach to memory care
- Private and semi-private apartments and companion suites Furnished apartments are available for quick move-ins
- Specially designed secured environments- inside and out Assistance with daily living Dressing, grooming and personal care
- Three daily delicious, nutritious, home-cooked meals featuring comfort foods, local favorites and snacks
- Specialty services available on-site if needed, including Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Podiatry, Dentistry, and Hospice Care
The New Signature of Senior Living!
- 5175 E Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34113
- Personal laundry, telephone and long distance are included in the rent
- ECC license - the highest level ALF license in Florida
- Struthers Parkinson's Care Network Partner - specialized Parkinson's Care
- Low turnover of team members - which means your care team is like family
- Specialized neighborhoods for Cognitive Care and Palliative Care
Naples’ premier address for luxury retirement living
- 7900 Arlington Circle, Naples, FL 34113
- Residents enjoy maintenance-free living in private homes
- Delicious, nutritious, chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style in our tastefully appointed dining rooms
- Peace of mind knowing there's a full continuum of care that includes Assisted Living and Memory Care, Short-Term Rehabilitation and Residential Health Care
- Lifestyle programming that includes education, recreational and spiritual activities and events
- Person-centered options are planned and individualized to promote day-to-day success for each individual
Unlike any other memory care community in the world...
- 6855 Davis Boulevard, Naples, FL 34104
- Situated on the campus of Terracina Grand
- 60-bed, 61,000 square foot community
- Personalized care plans and a homelike environment
- Montessori Inspired Lifestyle® Approach to Dementia Care
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and towel services
It's simply beautiful!
- 6825 Davis Blvd, Naples, FL 34104
- Three chef-inspired meals per day
- Life Enrichment programs
- Full-service salon and spa, fitness center, heated outdoor pool and spa, billiards, resident library and computer area
- Assurance of a Continuum of Health Care
- Pet-friendly community
A Better Approach To Senior Living
- 770 Goodlette Road North, Naples, FL 34102
- Fully equipped kitchen / Maid service/ Multi-Lingual/ Pet Friendly
- Spacious closets / Window treatments
- Billards rooms / Lounges / Fitness room
- Outdoor patios / Garden area / Library
- Ice cream and country store
At Memory Care of Naples, we are 100% dedicated to the individualized, focused care of our Alzheimer’s and dementia residents, and their families.
- 2626 Goodlette Frank Road, Naples, FL 34103
- Maximize Resident Functional Independence
- Maintain Functional Activities of Daily Living Levels
- Encourage Resident Social Engagement
- Minimize Resident Falls, Dehydration, and Frailty
Simply the Best® life plan community in Southwest Florida
- 120 Moorings Park Drive, Naples, FL 34105
- Gated Entrance with 24-hour security
- From 882 square foot apartments to spacious 4,240 square foot residences
- Relax and enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner in one of Moorings Park's beautifully appointed dining rooms where you'll always find an extensive menu professionally planned and served
- Life Care at Moorings Park includes Independent Living, with unlimited access to Assisted Living at Orchid Terrace and skilled nursing at the renowned Chateau
- no increase in monthly fees if a change in level of care is required
Florida Senior Living at its Finest
- 100 Glenview Place, Naples, FL 34108
- The Glenview at Pelican Bay is a Continuing Care Retirement Community. Our services include Exceptional Independent Living, Personalized Assisted Living, Alzheimer's and Dementia Care and Skilled Nursing Care.
- Cable / Satellite TV
- Controlled Access
- Daily cultural, social and/or educational programs, outings or events
- Scheduled transportation provided
UPSCALE RETIREMENT LIVING IN NAPLES FLORIDA
- 7801 Airport Pulling Road, Naples, FL 34109
- Customized Service & Care Plans
- Private Suites
- Housekeeping/Linen Service
- Enriching Daily Activities
- Short Stay or Respite Care
Enjoy Every Moment...
- 1155 Encore Way, Naples, FL 34110
- The Elite ALF at Naples is a unique cottage style Memory Care Community
- Our 24-hour nurses and caregivers are specially trained in dementia and memory loss, and work in teams assigned to promote consistency and familiar faces for residents and families
- Specialized Therapies
- Our activities include social interaction, crafting, team efforts, musical and artistic entertainment... Resulting in every day friendships, contentment and fun
- LNS Licensed
For the Joys of Senior Living...This is All Seasons Naples... TOTALLY CAPTIVATING.
- 15450 Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34110
- Spacious 1 and 2 bedroom residences
- Daily breakfast and restaurant style dinners
- State-of-the-art fitness center with regularly scheduled classes
- Swimming pool with adjacent pool-side terrace
- Acoustically-designed theatre room
What is Dementia, Alzheimer’s, & Memory Care?
Memory Care is a long-term residential care option in senior housing that provides specialized, around-the-clock care to older adults living with all types of dementia. Memory Care, also referred to as Alzheimer’s Care or Dementia Care, may become necessary once cognitive disorders reach a stage that makes living at home or receiving care at home too difficult. It’s common to find a Memory Care unit within an Assisted Living community, often in a specialized building or neighborhood. Memory Care housing may also be found in a Continuing Care Retirement Community, a Skilled Nursing Facility, Nursing Home or as a standalone entity or community.
Dementia vs Alzheimer’s
Dementia is a broad term applied to a group of symptoms related to a decline in mental function that is severe enough to interfere with daily living. Huntington’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and traumatic brain injuries are all linked to dementia. Alzheimer’s is a specific brain disorder, and the most common form of dementia, that destroys memory and cognitive skills over time. Both dementia and Alzheimer’s may result in memory loss, mood swings, speech impairment, confusion/hallucinations and incontinence.
When Might Memory Care be Necessary?
It may be time to look into a memory care community if you’re concerned for your loved one’s health and safety due to one or more of the following issues:
- Wandering from home or getting lost on familiar routes
- Forgetting to turn off stoves or other appliances
- Changes in personality, such as aggression or hostility
- Misplacing items and forgetting important dates and names
- Incoherent thoughts and speech
- Impaired judgment
- Physical changes, including weight loss, poor hygiene and falls or unexplained bruises
- Unpaid bills, insufficient or spoiled food in the home, pets and/or housekeeping are neglected
- Changes in health and behavior that are beyond your family’s ability to manage
What is the Difference between Memory Care and Assisted Living?
Memory Care and Assisted Living communities both providing housing, meals, and assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), such as bathing, dressing, toileting and walking. However, Memory Care communities offer additional features that are specifically designed to help residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, in the following areas:
- Safety: Memory Care communities typically have locked entrances and exits with keypad codes, door alarms and enclosed outdoor spaces. Staff will also escort residents to and from meals and activities.
- Layout: Soothing spaces, color-coded walls and common rooms clearly marked with pictures to help reduce confusion.
- Activities: While both Assisted Living and Memory Care communities both offer activities that encourage socialization, Memory Care communities often include therapies and exercises that help maintain cognitive skills and increase relaxation, such as occupational, art or music therapies. They also have predictable schedules and follow set routines.
- Staff and Training: The staff in a Memory Care community are trained to manage wandering, and to redirect behaviors common to dementia, such as agitation, confusion, aggression and anxiety. There is 24/7 care, a higher staff-resident ratio and personalized care plans.
A Memory Care community can offer your loved one more independence, engagement, safety and specialized support, along with peace of mind for you. Begin your search for a Memory Care community using our US map above. Our search results include facility pictures, descriptions, floor plans and pricing where available.