3 Featured Memory Care Communities in the Margate Area
Best Retirement Community in Parkland, FL
- Lush Landscape, Inviting Living Rooms and Common Areas, Elegant Terraces and Outdoor Entertaining Spaces
- 24-hour Professional Staffing
- Wellness Programs For Healthy Living, Senior-Equipped Fitness Center
- Heated Swimming Pool & Putting Green
- Dog Park
Providing Over-The-Top Excellence in Health Care
Starting From: $175 per day
- Short-Term Rehab
- Long-Term Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Memory Care
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms
Premier Assisted Living and Memory Care in Boca Raton, FL
- We are a modern senior living community with services available to individuals requiring either assisted living or dementia/Alzheimer’s care.
- Special Neighborhood for Alzheimer's
- Three Delicious, Well-Balanced Meals Served Daily, Featuring a Variety of Menu Choices
- Variety of Daily Activities including fitness and wellness activities
- Caring Staff Dedicated to Maintaining the Dignity and Individuality of Every Resident
21 Memory Care Communities in the Margate Area
Its not about age. It’s about life!
- 24/7 Access to a Nurse
- Personalized Activities and Events
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Arts and Crafts Studio
- Maintenance of Apartment, Community and Grounds
Never hesitate to expect the best.
Memory Care from $4500 Monthly | Respite Stays from $285 Daily
- Alzheimer's/Dementia Care Specialists
- Full-Time Program Director
- Person-Centered Care Program
- Licensed Nurse Supervision
- Secured Neighborhood
Inspired Engaged Fulfilled
- Peronally Inspired Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
- Music Therapy
- Cultural, Educational and Health/Wellness Programs
- Art Therapy
- Exercise and Fitness Programs
Looks like home. Feels like family!
- Quality, Affordable Assisted Living
- Medicaid & Veterans Benefits Accepted
- Licensed Nurses on premises daily
- Stimulating social and recreational programs
- Homelike environment where you are treated like our OWN family
It's Time to Relax & Enjoy Yourself
- Choice of Luxury Apartmen Style
- Life Enrichment and Activities
- Specialized Diets
- MONTESSORI MOMENTS IN TIME™ Memory Care Programming
- Community Social Calendar
THE NEW STYLE OF SENIOR LIVING
- Multiple restaurant-style dining venues
- Fitness studio, movie theater, billiards and gaming room, full-service spa and salon
- Beautiful outdoor dining and living areas, community gardens, walking trails
- Dog park
- Onsite physical and occupational rehab therapy
A one-of-a-kind community serving Margate/Coconut Creek, Broward County and South Florida area for over 20 years
5600 Lakeside Drive, Margate, FL 33063
- All one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments with private bathrooms.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- 3 chef-prepared meals every day
- Walking paths, water views and courtyard garden
- Community emergency generator
Discover the Retirement You've Always Wanted
3701 West McNab Road, Pompano Beach, FL 33069
- Staff available around the clock-for residents' convenience and in case of emergency
- Fabulous dining program with table-service and restaurant-style menu options
- Spacious studio, one and two bedroom style plans
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- There's always something fun and exciting to do here. Our diverse programs, outings and events offer something for everyone.
OUR RESIDENTS COME FIRST
295 SW 4th Avenue, Pompano Beach, FL 33060
- 24-Hour Support Staff
- Meal Services
- Recreational Activities, Scheduled Transportation
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Memory Care
Exceptional Senior Living
3799 NW 88th Ave, Sunrise, FL 33351
- Spacious Private and Semi-Private Accommodations
- 24-Hour On-Site Licensed Personal Care Services
- Daily Meals, Housekeeping and Weekly Laundry
- Social, Recreational and Wellness Activities
- Financial Assistance Programs Available
Tropical and Luxurious in Boca Raton, FL
23315 Blue Water Cir, Boca Raton, FL 33433
- HealthCare is provided right on campus, for no increase to your monthly fee if you face an increased need in care
- Forget home care! Maintenance, repairs, landscaping, pool upkeep — it’s all handled for you.
- Pet-friendly, gated community
- Full-Time Life Enhancement Coordinator (Activities)
- Nutritious Meals Prepared by Professionally Trained Chefs
MONOGRAM COLLECTION BY SUNRISE
6343 Via de Sonrisa del Sur, Boca Raton, FL 33433
- Assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitation services, and hospice, should you have care needs
- Social, educational and recreational activities
- Activity and card rooms, creative arts room, library and community living room with fireplace
- Continental breakfast served six days a week, with a choice of lunch OR dinner each day, with full meal plans available
- Fitness center, heated swimming pool and hot tub
Your Home Away From Home
4690 NW 113th Ave, Sunrise, FL 33323
- Our senior living community is designed to feel like a personal home.
- Residents participate in a variety of organized and unique activities.
- We provide personalized care and one-on-one assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as getting dressed, eating, and bathing.
- Our staff is multilingual so we can provide services to many different possible residents.
- Assisting residents in personalized menus based on their specific health needs.
Secure, peace of mind for your future
6045 S Verde Trail, Boca Raton, FL 33433
- Pet friendly
- Nutritious Meals Prepared By Professionally Trained Chefs
- Fitness Center with Classes On-Site
- Transportation to doctors & shopping
- Full-Time, Non-Denominational Chaplain
Welcome to Belmont Village Senior Living Fort Lauderdale!
1031 Seminole Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom residence plans
- Chef-prepared dining, Bistro with daily refreshments and ocean views
- Pool terrace and outdoor dining patio, Social and enrichment activities
- Studio, 1-and 2- Bedbroom Residence Plans
- Licensed nurse on-site 24/7, dedicated Memory Care Neighborhood
Serve | Care | Heal
1130 NW 15th Street, Boca Raton, FL 33486
- Dementia care
- PT, OT and Speech therapies
- Social services, psychiatric and psychological services
- Cardiac care, post-stroke care, orthopedic care, bariatric care, pulmonary care
- Wound care, IV medication administration, dialysis, gastroenterology care
More than a home...a way of life.
5151 SW 61st Ave, Davie, FL 33314
- Spacious accommodation including private bathrooms
- Catering with three meals and two snacks a day
- 24-hour Nursing care
- Activities including musical and animal therapies
- 10-acre natural setting
Uniquely and intentionally designed
5910 North Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL 33487
- Licensed nurse 24 hours per day
- Chef-prepared meals served family-style in your neighborhood dining room
- State-of-the-art security and emergency systems
- Beautiful outdoor courtyards and walking trails
- Planned daily programming tailored to individual interests and abilities
A ProMedica Memory Care Community
16150 Jog Road, Delray Beach, FL 33446
- 24-hour supervision by staff specially trained in Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Hourly safety checks
- Structured programs and activities seven-days-a-week
- Management of challenging behaviors
- Three meals per day and snacks
Caring Compassionate Service
5770 Stirling Road, Hollywood, FL 33021
- Assisted, Independent and Respite Care
- Chef Prepared Meals
- 24-hour Secured Unit with Certified Alzheimer's Trained Staff
- Library with Computers
- Companion Care,Complete In-Home Non-Medical Care
Your life, your way, every day.
2480 North Park Road, Hollywood, FL 33021
- On-site assisted living center and a memory support center for those with mild to moderate cognitive disorders
- Heated swimming pool and sun deck
- Lakeside seating areas
- Walking paths that wind throughout our 20-acre campus
What is Dementia, Alzheimer’s, & Memory Care?
Memory Care is a long-term residential care option in senior housing that provides specialized, around-the-clock care to older adults living with all types of dementia. Memory Care, also referred to as Alzheimer’s Care or Dementia Care, may become necessary once cognitive disorders reach a stage that makes living at home or receiving care at home too difficult. It’s common to find a Memory Care unit within an Assisted Living community, often in a specialized building or neighborhood. Memory Care housing may also be found in a Continuing Care Retirement Community, a Skilled Nursing Facility, Nursing Home or as a standalone entity or community.
Dementia vs Alzheimer’s
Dementia is a broad term applied to a group of symptoms related to a decline in mental function that is severe enough to interfere with daily living. Huntington’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and traumatic brain injuries are all linked to dementia. Alzheimer’s is a specific brain disorder, and the most common form of dementia, that destroys memory and cognitive skills over time. Both dementia and Alzheimer’s may result in memory loss, mood swings, speech impairment, confusion/hallucinations and incontinence.
When Might Memory Care be Necessary?
It may be time to look into a memory care community if you’re concerned for your loved one’s health and safety due to one or more of the following issues:
- Wandering from home or getting lost on familiar routes
- Forgetting to turn off stoves or other appliances
- Changes in personality, such as aggression or hostility
- Misplacing items and forgetting important dates and names
- Incoherent thoughts and speech
- Impaired judgment
- Physical changes, including weight loss, poor hygiene and falls or unexplained bruises
- Unpaid bills, insufficient or spoiled food in the home, pets and/or housekeeping are neglected
- Changes in health and behavior that are beyond your family’s ability to manage
What is the Difference between Memory Care and Assisted Living?
Memory Care and Assisted Living communities both providing housing, meals, and assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), such as bathing, dressing, toileting and walking. However, Memory Care communities offer additional features that are specifically designed to help residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, in the following areas:
- Safety: Memory Care communities typically have locked entrances and exits with keypad codes, door alarms and enclosed outdoor spaces. Staff will also escort residents to and from meals and activities.
- Layout: Soothing spaces, color-coded walls and common rooms clearly marked with pictures to help reduce confusion.
- Activities: While both Assisted Living and Memory Care communities both offer activities that encourage socialization, Memory Care communities often include therapies and exercises that help maintain cognitive skills and increase relaxation, such as occupational, art or music therapies. They also have predictable schedules and follow set routines.
- Staff and Training: The staff in a Memory Care community are trained to manage wandering, and to redirect behaviors common to dementia, such as agitation, confusion, aggression and anxiety. There is 24/7 care, a higher staff-resident ratio and personalized care plans.
A Memory Care community can offer your loved one more independence, engagement, safety and specialized support, along with peace of mind for you. Begin your search for a Memory Care community using our US map above. Our search results include facility pictures, descriptions, floor plans and pricing where available.