10 Independent Living Communities in the Rohnert Park Area
Discover the rewards of a life well lived!
- 4855 Snyder Lane, Rohnert Park, CA 94928
- Studio, one and two bedroom apartments
- Full kitchens in every apartment
- Month to month rental, no buy-in required
- Anytime Dining served restaurant style
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
Welcome home to Vintage Park.
- 147 Colgan Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Furnished Clubhouse with adjoining fully equipped kitchen, recreation room, and dance floor
- Community Garden Area
- Planned social activities
- Sparkling pool and spa
- Walking distance from shopping, park, library, banks and more
No matter your interests, Vintage Chateau will satisfy.
- 333 N. McDowell Blvd, Petaluma, CA 94954
- Personal security system available
- Furnished clubhouse with adjoining fully equipped kitchen, recreation room/lounge and dance floor
- Planned social activities
- Sparkling pool, spa and gazebo
- Walking distance from market, movies, restaurants and more
Come join us for Five-Star Fun.
- 101 Ely Boulevard South, Petaluma, CA 94954
- Two-story building in historic Petaluma in beautiful Sonoma county
- Spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Private dining room for family and guests
- Comfortable lobby and lounges
- Outdoor courtyard and walking path
The perfect apartment community for you.
- 2037 Zinfandel Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- Clubhouse with adjoining kitchen
- Community room with computer and internet access
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Controlled access building with elevators
- Relaxing pool and spa
Senior Living Santa Rosa, CA by Oakmont Gardens
- 301 White Oak Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95409
- 163 Apartments
- Coffee Bistro, Library with fireplace, intimate conversation areas
- Spacious, light filled restaurant-style dining room
- Pool, spa and fitness center available all year
- Social, recreational and life enrichments programs
California Senior Living at its Finest
- 3250 Chanate Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Private or companion suites complete with full bath and a choice of floor plans
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Emergency call response system in each suite service not included)
- All utilities, phone and TV hook-up (monthly phone and TV service not included)
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily, featuring a variety of menu choices
We are the LGBT & Friends Retirement Community you have been searching for...
- 4210 Thomas Lake Harris Dr., Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Fountaingrove Lodge provides luxury living that cannot be explained but must be experienced
- Full time concierge, health & fitness programs, world class chefs, and even chauffeur service
- Swimming Pool, Orchard, Bocce Court, Pet Park, Lanai Dining, and Resident Gardens
- Residents feel peace of mind knowing they have the option of Fountaingrove Lodge's Signature in-home continued care services
- Schedule a tour today to experience the luxury
Fall in love with Solstice
- 3585 Round Barn Boulevard, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Comfortable apartments in a variety of sizes that allow you the freedom to furnish in any style that appeals to you.
- Perfectly balanced, perfectly delicious meals made from scratch and served in our restaurant-style dining room.
- We love having cats and dogs as part of our community. After all, they are part of the family.
- All of your utilities are included in your monthly rent. That includes cable TV, heat, and air conditioning, everything except your phone bill.
- We know how much seniors value their freedom, so we offer month-to-month leases with no long-term commitment. Enjoy this all-inclusive lifestyle on your terms.
We are the Luxury Retirement Community you have been searching for...
- 1401 Fountaingrove Parkway, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Each of our floor plans offer a luxurious aesthetic and unrivaled amenities for maximum comfort.
- Our Private Theater is complete with Popcorn Machine, Luxurious Leather Seating, and Surround Sound.
- Our fitness center has the latest exercise equipment and a layout that makes working out enjoyable.
- Our elegant restaurant-style dining along with our Executive Chef make each meal an experience.
- Additional Resident Meals, Guest Meals & Catering, Meals Delivered to Your Home, Day Trips & Excursions, Personal Assistance, Chauffeured Transportation Beyond Ten Miles, Grocery Shopping, Errands, Guest Suites, Pet Care, Dry Cleaning, Personal Laundry, and more.
Other Independent Living Communities in the Rohnert Park Area
Brookdale Paulin Creek
California Senior Living at its Finest
- 2375 Range Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom style plans to suit every taste
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Emergency response system for added peace of mind
- Basic cable included
- Patio/balcony for private outdoor living space
What are Retirement Communities?
Retirement communities are often also called independent living communities, because they are designed for seniors who are able to live independently, with no need for daily personal or medical care. They are generally mid-to large-sized campus-style communities that offer a wide variety of activities and conveniences for residents.
If this sounds similar to an active adult or 55+ community, that is because retirement and active adult communities share some core commonalities. These often include providing exterior home and lawn maintenance, planned social activities, communal spaces and outdoor amenities such as tennis courts, golf courses or swimming pools. The benefits of living in a retirement community are generally the same as living in other types of senior housing: more opportunities for social engagement, more free time to spend pursuing hobbies and low-maintenance living. Retirement communities take low-maintenance living to an even higher level than active adult communities, because the following are often included, with other services available a la carte:
• Meals – 3x/day, served in a dining room
• Linen and laundry service
• Interior home maintenance
• Scheduled transportation to shopping, medical appointments and other errands
• 24-hr staff and onsite-healthcare in case of emergency
As in most types of senior housing, the size and style of home varies from community to community, from studio apartments to large villas, often with many styles available within the same campus. While the homes may differ in size, most will have features that are designed with seniors in mind, such as:
• One-level living
• Wide doorways
• Walk-in showers
• Low thresholds
• Emergency call systems
And while every community is unique, many will offer the same types of amenities and benefits to residents, all aimed at allowing them to live easier, more engaged and fulfilling lives. Most retirement communities provide an even broader range of amenities than those found in active adult communities, including:
• Daily scheduled activities, fitness classes or crafts
• On-site salons, libraries and chapels
• Game rooms
• Community meeting spaces such as club houses and bistros
• Private dining rooms for special family meals
• Community excursions
Some independent living communities are located within larger campuses that also offer assisted living, skilled nursing and memory care services; these campuses are called Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs). They offer a full range of senior care to residents as they age and their health needs change. CCRCs allow residents to age in place, and stay within the same overall community, as they move from one level of care to the next. A CCRC is especially helpful if one spouse has different care needs than the other. Even if one spouse is in a higher-level care facility, couples are still close enough to see each other every day and are able to enjoy the same amenities and activities.
Use our US map above to begin your search for the best retirement communities for you or your loved one.