3 Featured Independent Living Communities in the Pineville Area
A MODERN COMMUNITY FOR ADULTS AGES 55+
Starting at $1390.00 per month
- Upscale Living
- Resort-Style Amenities
- Pet Friendly
- One and two bedroom options
- Fitness studio with yoga room plus on demand class technology
Add more Living to your Life
$189,000 Entrance Deposit
- Benefit from a 90% Refundable Entrance Deposit and a predictable Monthly Service Package
- Retire from maintenance and the hassle of house repairs.
- Enjoy amenities like the pool, restaurants, and fitness center.
- Stay healthy and happy with the help of our full-service medical center.
- Experience peace of mind through multiple clubs and activities.
Inspire Royal Park is 55+ luxury senior living like you’ve never experienced before.
- 24-Hour Coffee Bar
- Resort Pool with Sun Deck
- Theater/Multi-purpose Room Library
- Active Social Calendar
- Fenced in Dog Park & Pet Spa
7 Independent Living Communities in the Pineville Area
Affordable living for active 55+ independent seniors at The Dorchester in Pineville, North Carolina!
2 bed 2 bath $200.00 off per month (now $2430 for apt # 3308). ½ off the $1000.00 community fee on the Myers Park apt
- Daily Activities Program
- Monthly Social Events & Seasonal Functions
- All residents receive a monthly dinner calendar at the beginning of each month so they can plan ahead on when to cook in or eat out
- Cats, dogs are permitted
- Wide variety of floor plans available
Redefining Retirement Living!
- Our goal is to assist residents with daily activities in a compassionate and dignified environment.
- Our on-site nurse manager consistently monitors resident service plans, and coordinates care needs with outside health care providers to support health and wellness goals.
- Extensive Community Amenities & Services including a Movie Theatre, Forever Fit Program , Craft Room, Fitness Rooms and so much more!
- We offer Fall Prevention Programs, Hydration Programs, Wellness Checks throughout the night, Sensory Retreats
- Montessori-based Dementia Program
It's not about retirement. It's about community.
- Elegant residences span a full continuum of lifestyle choices and services that cater to every need.
- enjoy a class at our fitness center, an evening at the pub with friends, or a movie with the grandchildren.
- No entrance fee; no buy in fee; no property purchase
- Offering a variety of dining options.
- Close proximity to refined shopping and recreation.
Settling Down Doesn't Mean Settling For Less
- 4009 Craig Avenue, Charlotte, NC 28211
Starting at 2,500.00
- Newly renovated apartments
- Emergency call systems located in each apartment, monitored 24 hours a day by a Licensed Nurse at the adjacent White Oak of Charlotte Skilled Nursing Facility
- Daily noon day meal served in our tastefully appointed dining rooms
- Scheduled transportation for professional appointments, shopping outings, banking and off campus events
- The elevator is centrally located within our community, along with ground floor entrances to each apartment
Premier Independent Living in Rock Hill, South Carolina
- 745 Dilworth Lane, Rock Hill, SC 29732
- No Buy In Or Endowment Fee
- Housekeeping & Transportation
- Exciting Event Calendar
- Chef Prepared Meals
- Emergency Response System
A safe, comfortable,& carefree lifestyle for seniors 62+
Starting at $900.00 per month
- At The Senior Villages we are committed to offering gracious, yet affordable retirement living to meet the needs of today's senior. You will find our community is designed for your needs today as well as the needs you may have in the future. Our building design, as well as the services we offer, will allow you to remain at The Senior Villages for many years to come.
- Our club room is the perfect place to meet up with friends for our weekly bible study or for a morning cup of coffee or relax by the pool. With numerous amenities and a variety of activity areas, there's always something going on at the clubhouse.
- Our location offers easy access to I-85, shopping, restaurants and we are just minutes from the airport.
- Fully Gated community with a neighborhood feel.
- Inground Pool, gazebo and grill area in courtyard.On-site maintenance
We Can’t Wait to Meet You.
- 1330 India Hook Rd, Rock Hill, SC 29732
- Elegantly casual dining room
- Fitness room with exercise equipment, sauna room, indoor, heated pool, putting green
- Lounge areas, movie theater, billiard and game room, library, hair salon, woodworking shop
- Bi-weekly housekeeping & weekly flat laundry
Other Independent Living Communities in the Pineville Area
Independent Living Starts Here!
- Night Patrol
- On-Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Public Transportation
- Pets allowed
Active independent senior living community, 30 minutes from downtown Charlotte, NC
- 5512 Carmel Rd, Charlotte, NC 28226
- Full Kitchens and Individually Controlled Heating and Air Conditioning
- Three Chef Prepared Meals Daily
- Full Calendar of Enriching Activities
- Emergency Response in Every Unit
- Exclusive Travel and Stay Program
The Cypress of Charlotte
The Perfect Place To Have The Time Of Your Life
- 3442 Cypress Club Drive, Charlotte, NC 28210
- The Cypress clubhouse features lakefront fine dining, casual dining in the veranda.
- Members purchase their homes and enjoy the equity build-up and other advantages of home ownership.
- Sixteen different floor plans offering sizes from 800 to 3,100 square feet
- Garages and covered parking are available
- A health center providing assisted living, Alzheimer's and skilled nursing care is also part of the community.
The Barclay at SouthPark
Just Your Place. Just Your Pace.
- 6010 Fairview Rd, Charlotte, NC 28210
- Grand Lobby, Courtyard and Living Areas
- Library, Card room & Art studio
- Salt Water Pool and Hot Tub
- Valet Parking & Concierge
- Weekly Housekeeping & Linen Service
Creation-Inspired Retirement Community in Charlotte
- 2801 Carmel Road, Charlotte, NC 28226
- Main Building with Independent Apartments Plus Assisted Living
- 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Duplex Cottages Available Near Our Lake
- Large Fireplace In The Lounge With A Library Of Books
- Walkways Through The Woods & Areas For Rest & Relaxation
- Long-tenured Staff Who are Trained and Experienced
Brookdale Carriage Club Providence
Live Your Best Life in the Queen City
- 5800 Old Providence Rd, Charlotte, NC 28226
- Four Level Care Community
- Rental Community
- Complete Therapy Department
- Spacious Apartments
- Support Services and Amenities Included
Affordable Senior Housing
- 2741 Dr. Carver Road, Charlotte, NC 28208
- Emergency Call System
- Full Kitchens
- Carpeting/Hardwood Flooring
- Fitness Room
- Computer Room/Library
Brookdale Charlotte East
Exceptional Senior Living
- 6053 Wilora Lake Lodge, Charlotte, NC 28212
- Carefree Independent Living
- Beautiful Residential Setting
- Assisted Living and Health Care on Campus
- Chef Prepared Meals
- Community Garden
Diverse by Design
- 3800 Shamrock Drive, Charlotte, NC 28215
- A variety of clubs such activities, such as ceramics, painting, photography, gardening and woodworking
- Spiritual support for all traditions and denominations
- Weekly movie nights, concerts at the lake
- Biweekly happy hours and shopping trips
- Computer and tech classes
Loftin at Montcross
A quiet retreat in a relaxing luxury apartment community for seniors 62+
- 844 Hawley Ave, Belmont, NC 28012
- Pet Friendly
- Key Fob Building Access
- Fitness Center, Yoga Studio & Game Room
- Planned Social Activities
- Outdoor Patio with Sitting Area and Garden with Raised Beds
What are Retirement Communities?
Retirement communities are often also called independent living communities, because they are designed for seniors who are able to live independently, with no need for daily personal or medical care. They are generally mid-to large-sized campus-style communities that offer a wide variety of activities and conveniences for residents.
If this sounds similar to an active adult or 55+ community, that is because retirement and active adult communities share some core commonalities. These often include providing exterior home and lawn maintenance, planned social activities, communal spaces and outdoor amenities such as tennis courts, golf courses or swimming pools. The benefits of living in a retirement community are generally the same as living in other types of senior housing: more opportunities for social engagement, more free time to spend pursuing hobbies and low-maintenance living. Retirement communities take low-maintenance living to an even higher level than active adult communities, because the following are often included, with other services available a la carte:
• Meals – 3x/day, served in a dining room
• Linen and laundry service
• Interior home maintenance
• Scheduled transportation to shopping, medical appointments and other errands
• 24-hr staff and onsite-healthcare in case of emergency
As in most types of senior housing, the size and style of home varies from community to community, from studio apartments to large villas, often with many styles available within the same campus. While the homes may differ in size, most will have features that are designed with seniors in mind, such as:
• One-level living
• Wide doorways
• Walk-in showers
• Low thresholds
• Emergency call systems
And while every community is unique, many will offer the same types of amenities and benefits to residents, all aimed at allowing them to live easier, more engaged and fulfilling lives. Most retirement communities provide an even broader range of amenities than those found in active adult communities, including:
• Daily scheduled activities, fitness classes or crafts
• On-site salons, libraries and chapels
• Game rooms
• Community meeting spaces such as club houses and bistros
• Private dining rooms for special family meals
• Community excursions
Some independent living communities are located within larger campuses that also offer assisted living, skilled nursing and memory care services; these campuses are called Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs). They offer a full range of senior care to residents as they age and their health needs change. CCRCs allow residents to age in place, and stay within the same overall community, as they move from one level of care to the next. A CCRC is especially helpful if one spouse has different care needs than the other. Even if one spouse is in a higher-level care facility, couples are still close enough to see each other every day and are able to enjoy the same amenities and activities.
Use our US map above to begin your search for the best retirement communities for you or your loved one.