3 Featured Independent Living Communities in the Palm Harbor Area
Welcome to Regency Oaks!
Starting at $2,595.00 per month
- All utilities except phone and internet
- Weekly housekeeping with flat linen service
- Restaurant-style dining, including a pub/sports bar
- Around-the-clock security and emergency call system with daily check-in service
- Scheduled transportation
LOCK IN YOUR RENT...ASK US HOW! America's Award-Winning Senior Living Community!
- Minutes From Gulf Beaches
- 24-hour Professional Staff
- Wellness Programs for Healthy Living and Day Spa
- 3-Year Rent Lock with no rent increase for 36 months
- Close to Metropolitan Area
Treat Yourself to a Carefree Lifestyle
Starting at $2,000
- Independent, Assisted Living, Rehabilitation & Long Term Care
- Beautifully landscaped 16 Acres
- Restaurant Style Dining open 7:00 am - 6:30 pm
- Privately owned with longevity of staff and management
- Numerous activities on and off property
13 Independent Living Communities in the Palm Harbor Area
Looks like home. Feels like family.
- Full calendar of social and recreational activities/ Escercise programs
- FREE scheduled local transportation, Housekeeping and laundry service
- Delicious restaurant-style meals, Beauty/Barber Salon
- Medication Management, Visiting physicians
- All -inclusive pricing
Looks Like Home, Feels Like Family
- Comfortable, well-appointed apartments that range in size from studios to one and two bedroom apartments
- Restaurant-style dining room to enjoy three delicious, chef-prepared meals each day
- Plenty of opportunities to enjoy the beautiful weather, including our courtyard, gazebo, and barbecue areas
- Daily options for staying in shape, such as yoga, Zumba, gardening club, walking club, Wii bowling or a workout in the gym
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop, and regular visits from third-party health care providers
Opt Out of Average Senior Living
- With Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care options, we have a program for every need.
- Our community hosts happy hours and holiday celebrations in addition to support groups, hobby groups and so much more.
- Beautifully landscaped 9-acre campus
- Inviting outdoor heated pool, Shuffleboard, Fitness Center, Private dog park and more!
- 24-hour nurse access
Yes, You Can Live the Good Life - and Retire Without Worry!
- 2655 Nebraska Ave., Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- As a Non-Profit, Continuing Care, Life Care Community, the Village provides gracious living for adults 62 and older and the full continuum of care, if the need arises.
- We offer all levels of care licensed in Florida on one campus: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and Rehab Center.
- Elegant restaurant-style dining, weekly housekeeping and scheduled transportation 7 days a week
- Swimming Pool/ Wellness Center/ Library/ Card Shop/ Chapel/ Beauty Shop/ Greenhouse/ Garden
- 24-hour security
Connect. Grow. Thrive.
- 700 Mease Plaza, Dunedin, FL 34698
- Smoke-free campus just minutes away from beautiful downtown Dunedin and Dunedin waterfront
- Activities to keep your mind, body and spirit active and engaged
- Screened private balconies in each apartment
- Restaurant-style dining
- 24-hour emergency nursing services
Live Carefree in Our Senior Living Community
- 11330 Countryway Blvd, Tampa, FL 33626
- Stylish, open concept design with six different floor plan options
- Restaurant-quality Sensations Dining featuring all-day dining
- Legends Bar and cocktail lounge
- High-tech, senior-specific fitness center
All inclusive Waterfront Retirement Community
- 420 Bay Ave., Clearwater, FL 33756
- Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care & Skilled Nursing
- 3 Chef prepared meals, served in a restaurant setting
- Semi-Private, studios, One-Bedrooms, One-Bedroom Deluix, Two-Bedrooms
- Daily activities & Social Programs including Special Events and Outings
- Livrary with computer access, Fitness Room, Waterfront walking path, & full service beauty & barber shop.
- 1225 S. Highland Ave, Clearwater, FL 33756
- Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, Movie Theater, Library and Clubhouse
- Emergency Call System
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Elevator Access
- Pets Welcome
Discover the Retirement You've Always Wanted
- 13810 Sheldon Road, Tampa, FL 33626
- Delicious and nutritious meals expertly prepared by our team of dedicated chefs
- Our concierge services offer quick and easy access to nearly anything you could need or want
- On-site fitness center and on-site therapy and rehabilitation partnerships
- Weekly housekeeping and personal linen and laundry services
- Scheduled transportation services and engaging events, trips and activities
An active retirement living community for independent seniors four miles from Clearwater Beach, FL
- 1100 Ponce De Leon Boulevard, Clearwater, FL 33756
- Three Chef-Prepared Meals Daily
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Jacuzzi and Screened, Heated Swimming Pool
- Full Calendar of Enriching Activities
- Barber/Beauty Salon, Gym, Lounge Area, Activity Room, Game Room, Billiard Lounge, Computer Room with Internet Access and Library
I say age is only a state of mind.
- 300 Lake Avenue NE, Largo, FL 33771
- Three chef-inspired meals per day
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and towel services
- Scheduled transportation
- Life Enrichment programs
- Personal pendant, 24-hour on-site staffing
I love living my life, my way.
- 200 Lake Ave. N. E., Largo, FL 33771
- Two chef-inspired meals per day, breakfast and your choice of lunch or dinner
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and towel services
- Scheduled transportation and Life Enrichment programs
- All utilities, excluding telephone, and complimentary Wi-Fi in common areas
- 24-hour front desk personnel
Exceptional Senior Living
- 901 Seminole Blvd., Largo, FL 33770
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Restaurant-Style Dining with Chef Prepared Meals & Table Service
- Concierge Service, Housekeeping, Transportation
- Fitness Center and Heated Pool
- Activities & Events (Cultural, Educational, Social, Outings, And More!)
Other Independent Living Communities in the Palm Harbor Area
Palm Lake Village
55 Plus Community
- 1515 County Road One, Dunedin, FL 34698
Starting From : $635 1 Bedroom & $735 2 Bedroom
- One story remodeled garden style apartments with new energy efficient HVAC
- New community center with library and computers
- Sparkling pool with accessible ramp
- Close to shopping centers and beaches/ small pet welcome!
- All apartments have a lanai - perfect for relaxing!!
What are Retirement Communities?
Retirement communities are often also called independent living communities, because they are designed for seniors who are able to live independently, with no need for daily personal or medical care. They are generally mid-to large-sized campus-style communities that offer a wide variety of activities and conveniences for residents.
If this sounds similar to an active adult or 55+ community, that is because retirement and active adult communities share some core commonalities. These often include providing exterior home and lawn maintenance, planned social activities, communal spaces and outdoor amenities such as tennis courts, golf courses or swimming pools. The benefits of living in a retirement community are generally the same as living in other types of senior housing: more opportunities for social engagement, more free time to spend pursuing hobbies and low-maintenance living. Retirement communities take low-maintenance living to an even higher level than active adult communities, because the following are often included, with other services available a la carte:
• Meals – 3x/day, served in a dining room
• Linen and laundry service
• Interior home maintenance
• Scheduled transportation to shopping, medical appointments and other errands
• 24-hr staff and onsite-healthcare in case of emergency
As in most types of senior housing, the size and style of home varies from community to community, from studio apartments to large villas, often with many styles available within the same campus. While the homes may differ in size, most will have features that are designed with seniors in mind, such as:
• One-level living
• Wide doorways
• Walk-in showers
• Low thresholds
• Emergency call systems
And while every community is unique, many will offer the same types of amenities and benefits to residents, all aimed at allowing them to live easier, more engaged and fulfilling lives. Most retirement communities provide an even broader range of amenities than those found in active adult communities, including:
• Daily scheduled activities, fitness classes or crafts
• On-site salons, libraries and chapels
• Game rooms
• Community meeting spaces such as club houses and bistros
• Private dining rooms for special family meals
• Community excursions
Some independent living communities are located within larger campuses that also offer assisted living, skilled nursing and memory care services; these campuses are called Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs). They offer a full range of senior care to residents as they age and their health needs change. CCRCs allow residents to age in place, and stay within the same overall community, as they move from one level of care to the next. A CCRC is especially helpful if one spouse has different care needs than the other. Even if one spouse is in a higher-level care facility, couples are still close enough to see each other every day and are able to enjoy the same amenities and activities.
Use our US map above to begin your search for the best retirement communities for you or your loved one.