1 Featured Independent Living Communities in the Palm Coast Area
Start Living the Lifestyle You Deserve
- Multiple beautiful floor plans to choose from
- Tuscan Gardens of Palm Coast is a meticulously planned community offering an extensive list of resort-style services and amenities – all located one mile from the pristine Atlantic Ocean beaches and the downtown district with its shops and restaurants.
- Tuscan Gardens is much more than a beautiful, secure place to live. It is a warm, vibrant home filled with life! Our residents wake every day to so many opportunities to laugh, learn and love.
- Tuscan Gardens is rich with beauty, activity, laughter, and love; all combine to form our Signature Experience not found in other senior living communities.
- We put great emphasis on food – the aromas, textures, and flavors – and create Signature Senior Dining experiences worthy of our residents.
7 Independent Living Communities in the Palm Coast Area
Welcome to GRAND VILLA OF PALM COAST
- Grand Villa offers a range of lifestyle options, including Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care
- Residents live in comfortable, well-appointed apartments that range from studios to one bedroom apartments. One and two bedroom villas and cottages are available for Independent Living
- Top Rated on Caring.com in 2022
- Our Activities Coordinator makes sure our calendar is full of a wide variety of parties, classes, lectures, and excursions.
- Our commitment is to respect privacy, preserve dignity, and encourage independence in a comfortable and caring environment
A Wonderful Lifestyle
- Seagrass Village of Port Orange offers the finest senior living experience for those needing independent living, assisted living or memory care services. Come see how our caring team can provide a wonderful home environment for you or your loved ones.
- Active seniors generally require minimal-to-infrequent care. SRI Independent Living communities are staffed to provide support, as necessary.
- We feature wellness programs, managed care and emergency response systems, and are fully capable of providing the most complete and appropriate care available in senior living today.
- With 24-hour state-of-the-art emergency response systems, residents and family members have peace of mind that care is always available.
- For those who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's and dementia,our residents can be assured that they will receive the care that they need beyond what traditional assisted living communities can provide. Healthcare monitoring and management, personalized care and assistance, and much more are delivered in a safe and secure environment.
Independent Living and Assisted Living just five minutes from Daytona Beach, FL
- 101 Clyde Morris Blvd, Ormond Beach, FL 32174
- Three Chef-Prepared Meals Daily
- Full Calendar of Enriching Activities
- Complimentary Scheduled Transportation
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Heated Swimming Pool
Your life, your way, every day.
- 1825 Ridgewood Ave, Holly Hill, FL 32117
- Resort-style service and care in a beautiful setting
- Adjacent to parks, shopping, physicians and churches
- Clubs, outings and friendly neighbors
- Activities to fit any lifestyle
- 24-hr support from our kind and caring team
Quality, affordable senior living in Daytona Beach, Florida
- 229 S Ridgewood Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- Near world-famous beaches in exciting Daytona
- Studios and one-bedroom apartments
- Close to transportation, shopping & resturants
- Rent includes utilities except phone and cable TV
- Financial rental assistance, applicant income limits apply
Senior housing and services, rooted in God’s love
- 325 S. Segrave St., Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- Senior living with an emphasis on living in beautiful Daytona
- Furnished appliances, utilities, basic cable and houskeeping provided
- Controlled security access, including securtiy guard in the evenings
- Scheduled transportation shopping and public library
- Planned social, recreational and religious activities
Senior housing and services, rooted in God’s love
- 450 N. McDonald Avenue, Deland, FL 32724
- Located close to DeLand's historic Main Street and picturesque campus of Stetson University
- A quiet, peaceful community close to Orlando and the beaches
- One- and two-Bedroom cottages and villas up to 1,235 square feet
- Over 150 activities each month
- All utilities included in monthly fee, except phone and cable
Other Independent Living Communities in the Palm Coast Area
Latitude Margaritaville Daytona
Change Your Latitude
- 2400 LPGA Boulevard, Daytona Beach, FL 32124
- New Homes Starting In The Low $200's.
- 9 Models Now Open!
- Steel reinforced monolithic concrete foundation system with reinforced concrete block exterior walls.
- Music is very much at the heart of this Jimmy Buffett-inspired lifestyle. In fact, there's a planned bandshell for live entertainment right in the middle of the lively Latitude Town Square!
- Our planned Town Center features a restaurant, entertainment venues, and more.
What are Retirement Communities?
Retirement communities are often also called independent living communities, because they are designed for seniors who are able to live independently, with no need for daily personal or medical care. They are generally mid-to large-sized campus-style communities that offer a wide variety of activities and conveniences for residents.
If this sounds similar to an active adult or 55+ community, that is because retirement and active adult communities share some core commonalities. These often include providing exterior home and lawn maintenance, planned social activities, communal spaces and outdoor amenities such as tennis courts, golf courses or swimming pools. The benefits of living in a retirement community are generally the same as living in other types of senior housing: more opportunities for social engagement, more free time to spend pursuing hobbies and low-maintenance living. Retirement communities take low-maintenance living to an even higher level than active adult communities, because the following are often included, with other services available a la carte:
• Meals – 3x/day, served in a dining room
• Linen and laundry service
• Interior home maintenance
• Scheduled transportation to shopping, medical appointments and other errands
• 24-hr staff and onsite-healthcare in case of emergency
As in most types of senior housing, the size and style of home varies from community to community, from studio apartments to large villas, often with many styles available within the same campus. While the homes may differ in size, most will have features that are designed with seniors in mind, such as:
• One-level living
• Wide doorways
• Walk-in showers
• Low thresholds
• Emergency call systems
And while every community is unique, many will offer the same types of amenities and benefits to residents, all aimed at allowing them to live easier, more engaged and fulfilling lives. Most retirement communities provide an even broader range of amenities than those found in active adult communities, including:
• Daily scheduled activities, fitness classes or crafts
• On-site salons, libraries and chapels
• Game rooms
• Community meeting spaces such as club houses and bistros
• Private dining rooms for special family meals
• Community excursions
Some independent living communities are located within larger campuses that also offer assisted living, skilled nursing and memory care services; these campuses are called Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs). They offer a full range of senior care to residents as they age and their health needs change. CCRCs allow residents to age in place, and stay within the same overall community, as they move from one level of care to the next. A CCRC is especially helpful if one spouse has different care needs than the other. Even if one spouse is in a higher-level care facility, couples are still close enough to see each other every day and are able to enjoy the same amenities and activities.
Use our US map above to begin your search for the best retirement communities for you or your loved one.