18 Independent Living Communities in the Orangevale Area
Roseville California Independent Senior Living
- 1275 Pleasant Grove Boulevard, Roseville, CA 95747
- Comfortable apartments in a variety of sizes that allow you the freedom to furnish in any style that appeals to you.
- Perfectly balanced, perfectly delicious meals made from scratch and served in our restaurant-style dining room.
- We love having cats and dogs as part of our community. After all, they are part of the family.
- Catch your favorite shows in a relaxed, social atmosphere. Or participate in our renowned Wii® bowling tournament.
- We know how much seniors value their freedom, so we offer month-to-month leases with no long-term commitment. Enjoy this all-inclusive lifestyle on your terms.
Guided by Goodness, Loyalty, Faith, and Fun
- 6125 Hazel Avenue, Orangevale, CA 95662
- Emeritus at Hazel Creek is one the premier assisted living communities in the Greater Sacramento area
- Set on eight acres of beautifully landscaped grounds with an outdoor courtyard, meandering trails and lovely gardens
- Lovely dining room, library and TV room
- Wide range of activities every month, including our Book Club, Crafts Corner and off-site excursions to Apple Hill, Crocker Art Museum and Thunder Valley Casino
Enjoy quiet living with all the extras at Vintage Woods.
- 8780 Madison Avenue, Fair Oaks, CA 95628
- Contemporary one and two bedroom apartment homes
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwashers and ovens
- Recreation and lounge facilities
- Outdoor common area with sparkling pool and spa
- Fully-equipped laundry facility
More Than a Beautiful Home,More Than an Amazing Lifestyle, A Community Like No Other!
- 8484 Madison Avenue, Fair Oaks, CA 92868
- Oakmont of Fair Oaks offers an unrivaled continuum of care plan.
- Complimentary Concierge Service makes daily tasks easier than ever.
- Complimentary Chauffeur Service makes getting around town a breeze.
- Our Executive Chef makes each meal a fine dining experience.
- Professional and Courteous staff that is here to serve you 24/7.
Citrus Heights Independent and Assisted Living
- 7418 Stock Ranch Road, Citrus Heights, CA 95621
- Studio, one and two bedroom apartments with kitchenettes
- Library, comfortable living rooms and social meeting areas
- Month to month rental, no buy-in required
- Anytime Dining served restaurant style
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
Come see the difference Vintage Oaks can make in your life.
- 7340 Stock Ranch Road, Citrus Heights, CA 95621
- Completely furnished clubhouse with adjoining kitchen
- Refreshing pool and spa with large common area and adjacent gazebo
- Fully equipped laundry facility
- Recreation room/lounge
- Private patios/balconies
Exceptional Senior Living
- 780 Harrington Way, Folsom, CA 95630
- Set on beautifully landscaped grounds with an outdoor courtyard, meandering trails and lovely gardens
- 100 apartments on two floors
- Our common areas, including our lovely dining room, library and wellness center, give residents and their loved ones the opportunity to get to know one another
- Emeritus at Folsom is in a residential area near Folsom Lake and close to a new shopping mall, grocery stores, restaurants and nursing rehabilitation center
A Lifestyle of Choice
- 6650 Crosswood Circle, Citrus Heights, CA 95621
- Your choice of a studio, one- or two-bedroom luxury apartment with either a balcony or a private patio overlooking the grounds
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Spacious kitchens complete with appliances
- Two wholesome and delicious meals served daily in the attractive Golden Oaks Dining Room
- All utilities, except telephone and cable
Come and enjoy quiet living with all the extras
- 1701 Creekside Drive, Folsom, CA 95630
- Contemporary 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes
- Fitness Center
- Planned Social Activities
- Private Patio Entries/Balconies
- Computer and Internet Access
Located in beautiful Folsom, California, Creekside Oaks offers the fun of a vibrant retirement community and the independent lifestyle you value.
- 1715 Creekside Drive, Folsom, CA 95630
- Chef-Prepared Meals: Enjoy three home-cooked daily meals prepared by our chef, served at your table in our dining room.
- Fun Social Activities and Outings: Access a full activity calendar including: games, exercise, movies and many more fun weekly events.
- Transportation: We offer local transportation for shopping trips, doctor's appointments and other scheduled activities and events!
- Weekly Housekeeping Service: Enjoy your own personal housekeeper who will clean, vacuum, do light dusting, change your linens and bring you toilet tissue weekly.
- Caring Live-In Managers Available to You 24/7: You'll have peace of mind knowing that our mangers live here too. Each apartment has an emergency communication system.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
- 275 Folsom Road, Roseville, CA 95678
- One- and two-bedroom apartment homes
- Many feature balconies and patios overlooking our lovely water feature
- All offer full-sized kitchens
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard, complete with water feature and gazebo
- Our Roseville location is right off the freeway and next to shopping
Discover Exceptional Assisted Living and Memory Care in Carmichael, CA
- 8350 Fair Oaks Blvd, Carmichael, CA 95608
- State-of-the-art Media Center
- On site beauty salon and barber shop
- Freshly prepared meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Guest apartments available
Cozy Studio, 1 & 2 Bedroom Independent Living Senior Apartment Homes
- 6017 Winding Way, Carmichael, CA 95608
- From cozy studios to our 1,100 square foot, two-bedroom, and two-bathroom apartment home
- Many of our senior living apartments feature balconies and patios overlooking our lovely water fountain and all units offer full-sized kitchens.
- Dine in style alongside the lushly landscaped water feature on our large covered patio, or you can choose to enjoy a meal in our spectacular dining room.
- For safety and peace of mind, emergency pull cords are located in every apartment.
- Covered parking and garages are available behind our secure gates.
An affordable apartment home community for seniors aged 55+
- 4525 Manzanita Avenue, Carmichael, CA 95608
- Organized activities and events
- Optional Meal Program
- Vegetable and Rose Garden Area
- Horseshoe Pit & Putting Green Transit Access Point
- Indoor Spa
The Good Life
- 5757 Cypress Avenue, Carmichael, CA 95608
- Taking pleasure in your own spacious apartment with a full kitchen, lots of storage, and a private patio or balcony.
- Strolling through a park-like setting enhanced by sparkling fountains and quiet ponds, or just sitting and enjoying the soothing surroundings.
- Enjoying fine dining, served to you at your table, twice daily, in our beautiful Cypress Inn dining room.
- Maintaining your active lifestyle by participating in the many recreational activities available including: plays, concerts, movies, craft classes, day trips, card groups and, of course, an all time favorite, bingo.
- Grocery shopping is within walking distance, but if you don't want to walk, our bus will take you grocery shopping every week. We'll also take you to the bank and to a local shopping mall each week.
Picture Your Life at The Landing at Carmichael!
- 7125 Fair Oaks Blvd., Carmichael, CA 95608
- Studio or one-bedroom apartments
- Apartments are available on a month-to-month rental basis
- Staff is onsite 24 hours a day
- The kitchen in each apartment is fully operational, but if you choose, you can purchase meals from a variety of plans
- Easy access to public transportation as well as complimentary scheduled transportation to shopping, banking and appointments
Find Engaging Senior and Assisted Living in Carmichael, CA, at Atria El Camino Gardens!
- 2426 Garfield Avenue, Carmichael, CA 95608
- 24-hour availability of a trained staff
- A choice of apartments
- A full-time director for events and activities
- Anytime Cafe with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
Enjoy all that Vintage Square at Westpark has to offer.
- 2351 Wharton Lane, Roseville, CA 95747
- Active calendar of social activities
- Fitness center
- Relaxing spa
- Laundry facilities
- Elevator access
What are Retirement Communities?
Retirement communities are often also called independent living communities, because they are designed for seniors who are able to live independently, with no need for daily personal or medical care. They are generally mid-to large-sized campus-style communities that offer a wide variety of activities and conveniences for residents.
If this sounds similar to an active adult or 55+ community, that is because retirement and active adult communities share some core commonalities. These often include providing exterior home and lawn maintenance, planned social activities, communal spaces and outdoor amenities such as tennis courts, golf courses or swimming pools. The benefits of living in a retirement community are generally the same as living in other types of senior housing: more opportunities for social engagement, more free time to spend pursuing hobbies and low-maintenance living. Retirement communities take low-maintenance living to an even higher level than active adult communities, because the following are often included, with other services available a la carte:
• Meals – 3x/day, served in a dining room
• Linen and laundry service
• Interior home maintenance
• Scheduled transportation to shopping, medical appointments and other errands
• 24-hr staff and onsite-healthcare in case of emergency
As in most types of senior housing, the size and style of home varies from community to community, from studio apartments to large villas, often with many styles available within the same campus. While the homes may differ in size, most will have features that are designed with seniors in mind, such as:
• One-level living
• Wide doorways
• Walk-in showers
• Low thresholds
• Emergency call systems
And while every community is unique, many will offer the same types of amenities and benefits to residents, all aimed at allowing them to live easier, more engaged and fulfilling lives. Most retirement communities provide an even broader range of amenities than those found in active adult communities, including:
• Daily scheduled activities, fitness classes or crafts
• On-site salons, libraries and chapels
• Game rooms
• Community meeting spaces such as club houses and bistros
• Private dining rooms for special family meals
• Community excursions
Some independent living communities are located within larger campuses that also offer assisted living, skilled nursing and memory care services; these campuses are called Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs). They offer a full range of senior care to residents as they age and their health needs change. CCRCs allow residents to age in place, and stay within the same overall community, as they move from one level of care to the next. A CCRC is especially helpful if one spouse has different care needs than the other. Even if one spouse is in a higher-level care facility, couples are still close enough to see each other every day and are able to enjoy the same amenities and activities.
Use our US map above to begin your search for the best retirement communities for you or your loved one.