4 Featured Independent Living Communities in the Lehigh Acres Area
EXCEPTIONAL LIVING. EXCEPTIONAL VALUE.
- One and two bedroom luxury apartment homes
- Delicious Chef-Prepared Gourmet Meals
- Social Activities, Classes, Clubs, Games, Outings & More!
- Fitness & Wellness Center
- Financial security with three-year rent lock guarantee
Resort-Style, All-Inclusive Luxury
- 3255 Vanderbilt Beach Road, Naples, FL 34109
- Visit Our Website
All Inclusive Pets Welcome Virtual/Video Tour
- A choice of floor plans, apartment size, and balcony/ deck options.
- Signature Freedom Dining program means professional chefs, flexible dining hours, and four meal choices every day: casual buffet, fine dining, chef's pantry, or room service.
- Travel Program: Residents can travel to any of our RLC communities in the United States to enjoy the same benefits as in their home community. With a maximum set of days within a calendar year, your stay is free.
- Stadium seating theater for movies, live music, and more!
- Live-in managers, 24-hour concierge/valet parking, and scheduled transportation. Utilities include: Cable, Internet and Phone Service. Our Main Street with amenities, like a salon, pharmacy, gift shop, and a bank. (Fee based services)
17 Independent Living Communities in the Lehigh Acres Area
Fabulous resort-style Lehigh Acres retirement community at an amazing all-inclusive price.
- 1230 Taylor Lane Extension, Lehigh Acres, FL 33936
- Affordable Month to Month Rent - No Long Term Commitment
- Swimming pool, Library, Theater and much more!
- Residents aging gracefully through IMPACT (Resident Health & Fitness Program)
- All Day Dining with chef prepared meals
- All utilities included except telephone
62+ Senior Living Apartments in Lehigh Acres!
- 1232 Village Lakes Blvd, Lehigh Acres, FL 33972
- Close To Shopping, Golf & Parks
- Covered Picnic Area with BBQ Grill/Golf Putting Green
- Club House with Activity Room/Exercise Room/Planned Daily Activities
- Energy Efficient Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans
- Window Treatments, Fully Applianced Kitchens
The Palms of Fort Myers - Finest Luxury Resort Style Retirement Living
- 2674 Winkler Ave, Fort Myers, FL 33901
- Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Choice of spacious apartments
- Restraurant style dining
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Social, recreational, educational and spiritual
An Extraordinary Assisted Living Home in Fort Myers
- 36 Barkley Circle, Fort Myers, FL 33907
- Executive Chef - Flexible Meals
- Independent & Assisted Living With No Large Up Front Fees
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Studios, One and Two Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Call Today To Arrange Your Complimentary Lunch
Exceptional Senior Living in Fort Myers!
- 8351 College Parkway, Fort Myers, FL 33919
- Committed To The Finest Personalized Services
- Providing Exceptional Senior Living, Multi-Lingual , Pet Friendly
- Luxury Rentals-No Endowment Fees, Lifestyle Programs
- Sunrooms, Great Views, 8 Acres with Walking Trails, Full Kitchens
- Call To Schedule a Personal Tour
Looks like home. Feels like family.
- 1499 Brandywine Circle, Fort Myers, FL 33919
- One and Two Bedroom Apartments with Full Kitchens
- Solid Oak Kitchens, Fully Equipped With Custom Cabinets & Appliances
- Three Conveniently Located Elevators / Well Stocked Library, Billiard Room
- Charming Dining and Garden Rooms
- Spacious, Landscaped Atrium With Oversized Pool, Cocktail Lounge and Dance Floor
Discover Our 55 Plus Community in Bonita Springs
- 24110 South Tamiami Trail, Bonita Springs, FL 33993
- Maintenance-free living
- Spacious 1- and 2-bedroom floor plans
- Full calendar of unique SUN® Program events, activities and services
- State-of-the-art recreation and fitness facilities
- Transportation to local retail and grocery stores
Fort Myers’ Premier Non-Profit Life Plan Community!
- 10200 Cypress Cove Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33908
- Spacious One Bedroom Apartment
- Large Walk-in Closets / Handicap Bath
- Enclosed Courtyard / Pool / Spa
- Wellness Programs / Day Trips
- Bank / Library / Hair Salon
Exceptional Independent and Assisted Living in Bonita Springs!
- 26850 South Bay Drive, Bonita Springs, FL 34134
- Beautiful Individual Apartments
- Heated, In Ground Pool For Relaxing Or Rehabilitative Services
- Full-Service Gourmet Dining
- Coffee Cafe
- A Full Slate Of Outings And Activities
The Lifestyle You Want, The Choices You Need
- 1333 Santa Barbara Blvd, Cape Coral, FL 33991
- Independent living / assisted living / skilled nursing
- Screened balconies / Full - equipped Kitchens
- Shuffle boards / billards room / Library / guest suites
- Private dining room
- Pool / Whirlpool / Courtyard/ Various lounges / fitness center
For the Joys of Senior Living...This is All Seasons Naples... TOTALLY CAPTIVATING.
- 15450 Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34110
- Spacious 1 and 2 bedroom residences
- Daily breakfast and restaurant style dinners
- State-of-the-art fitness center with regularly scheduled classes
- Swimming pool with adjacent pool-side terrace
- Acoustically-designed theatre room
Every day is a getaway when you come home to elegant senior living in Naples.
- 850 Retreat Drive, Naples, FL 34110
- Vi is a Type A, luxury CCRC (Continuing Care Retirement Community) that provides residents with independent living, as well as a continuum of care on-site.
- A Type A CCRC means that you have access to our care center for the same monthly fee as your independent living monthly fee.
- 72 new independent living apartments, two new resident clubhouses, with construction slated to begin this spring.
- Living at Vi means living life to the fullest. We take care of everything from housekeeping to meal preparation, so you can take advantage of all Vi has to offer.
Senior Living Apartments in Naples, FL
- 3511 Vanderbilt Beach Road, Naples, FL 34109
- Spacious 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans, from 631 to 1,882 square feet
- Full calendar of unique SUN® (Senior Umbrella Network) Program events, activities and services
- Secure, gated community with 24-hour emergency call system
- Ample covered parking
- Outdoor pool, spa & gated patio, on-site lake and recreational walking paths
What are Retirement Communities?
Retirement communities are often also called independent living communities, because they are designed for seniors who are able to live independently, with no need for daily personal or medical care. They are generally mid-to large-sized campus-style communities that offer a wide variety of activities and conveniences for residents.
If this sounds similar to an active adult or 55+ community, that is because retirement and active adult communities share some core commonalities. These often include providing exterior home and lawn maintenance, planned social activities, communal spaces and outdoor amenities such as tennis courts, golf courses or swimming pools. The benefits of living in a retirement community are generally the same as living in other types of senior housing: more opportunities for social engagement, more free time to spend pursuing hobbies and low-maintenance living. Retirement communities take low-maintenance living to an even higher level than active adult communities, because the following are often included, with other services available a la carte:
• Meals – 3x/day, served in a dining room
• Linen and laundry service
• Interior home maintenance
• Scheduled transportation to shopping, medical appointments and other errands
• 24-hr staff and onsite-healthcare in case of emergency
As in most types of senior housing, the size and style of home varies from community to community, from studio apartments to large villas, often with many styles available within the same campus. While the homes may differ in size, most will have features that are designed with seniors in mind, such as:
• One-level living
• Wide doorways
• Walk-in showers
• Low thresholds
• Emergency call systems
And while every community is unique, many will offer the same types of amenities and benefits to residents, all aimed at allowing them to live easier, more engaged and fulfilling lives. Most retirement communities provide an even broader range of amenities than those found in active adult communities, including:
• Daily scheduled activities, fitness classes or crafts
• On-site salons, libraries and chapels
• Game rooms
• Community meeting spaces such as club houses and bistros
• Private dining rooms for special family meals
• Community excursions
Some independent living communities are located within larger campuses that also offer assisted living, skilled nursing and memory care services; these campuses are called Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs). They offer a full range of senior care to residents as they age and their health needs change. CCRCs allow residents to age in place, and stay within the same overall community, as they move from one level of care to the next. A CCRC is especially helpful if one spouse has different care needs than the other. Even if one spouse is in a higher-level care facility, couples are still close enough to see each other every day and are able to enjoy the same amenities and activities.
Use our US map above to begin your search for the best retirement communities for you or your loved one.