2 Featured Independent Living Communities in the Huntington Beach Area
Designed to Meet Your Individual Needs and Give You the Freedom to be Yourself!
- 17200 Goldenwest St, Huntington Beach, CA 92647
- 121 senior living apartments. Choose from studios, one and two bedroom apartments
- Independent living, assisted living, memory care and respite care services. Take advantage of personal care services if needed
- Anytime Dining. Enjoy fresh, restaurant-style meals served on your schedule - 7 am to 7 pm - 7 days a week
- Active Living. Pursue physical, social, intellectual, emotional and spiritual interests
Enhanced Living on the Coast
- 1640 Monrovia Ave, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
- Studio, one-and two-bedroom floor plans, each with stainless steel appliances, solid wood cabinetry, CaesarStone countertops and Porcelanosa tile
- Resort-quality amenities to suit each resident's unique lifestyle
- A variety of leisure venues and activities allows residents to spend each day as they choose.
- Our diverse dining options provide an elegant atmosphere, professional service, and fresh, local ingredients prepared by our skilled culinary team.
- Our convenient location puts you at the heart of the vibrant Orange County coastline surrounded by the finest in entertainment and recreation.
14 Independent Living Communities in the Huntington Beach Area
A Marquee Destination for Active Senior Living!
- 7181 Garden Glen Ct., Huntington Beach, CA 92648
- Resort-Style Pool & Soothing Spa
- Putting Green/ Breakfast Bar/ Fitness Center/ Billiards
- Less than 2 Miles from the Beach/ Close to Jogging and Biking Trails
- Balcony, Deck or Patio & Spacious Walk-in Closets
- Washer/ Dryer Connections
Assisted Living and Memory Care in Newport Beach, CA
- 1455 Superior Avenue, Newport Beach, CA 92663
- Spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Bathrooms designed for comfort and safety
- Luxurious entertainment lounge with patio and fireplace
- Full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy choices
- Full calendar of fun and engaging programs, events and activities
Exceptional Senior Living
- 15302 Brookhurst Street, Westminster, CA 92683
- Family-friendly atmosphere
- Our common areas, including our lovely dining room, library and TV room, give residents and their loved ones the opportunity to get to know one another
- Available twenty-four hours a day, our assisted living services offer flexibility and options
- Warm and caring staff who genuinely care about residents and work as a team to support their needs
Welcome to Regents Point
- 19191 Harvard Ave., Irvine, CA 92612
- Enjoy an expertly prepared meal in our dining room or bistro.
- Socialize with friends and family in our lounges and common areas.
- Keep active in the fitness centre, swimming, putting green and lawn bowling area.
- Kick back and relax at the spa.Get creative in the arts studio.
- And count on the full continuum of healthcare services, should you ever need them.
Redefine Your Independence!
- 10200 Chapman Avenue, Garden Grove, CA 92840
- Set on two acres of beautifully landscaped grounds with a lovely garden fountain and seating area
- 116 apartments on two floors
- Complete assisted living services, tailor-made to your needs
- Lovely dining room and dedicated library
- Wide range of activities each month, including exercise classes and community outings to our local casino
Welcome to Heritage Place At Tustin!
- 1101 Sycamore Avenue, Tustin, CA 92780
- One and Two bedrooms
- Large kitchen with Dishwasher
- Gated Community
- Community Room
- Sparkling Pool with sun deck
Exceptional Senior Living
- 5900 Chapman Avenue, Garden Grove, CA 92845
- 81 apartments on two floors
- We are proud to offer a selection of assisted living services and amenities based on each senior's needs
- State-of-the-art computerized resident evaluation program
- Lovely dining room, TV room and library
- Wide range of activities every month, including on-site lectures and off-site excursions
Exclusive Amenities and Exceptional Services that Make Life More Enjoyable!
- 3850 Lampson Avenue, Seal Beach, CA 90740
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
Discover an entirely new look for Assisted and Senior Living in Irvine, CA, at Atria Golden Creek!
- 33 Creek Road, Irvine, CA 92604
- New Bistro with outdoor seating and a barbecue area
- All Renovated Apartments feature the Saflok® electronic key entry system
- Addition of new Family Room and Library with plush, comfortable furnishings
- Rejuvenating Day Spa with full services, including manicures, pedicures and hairstyling
- Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
Promoting Successful Aging!
- 3411 West Ball Road, Anaheim, CA 92804
- Companion & Private Room Accommodations
- Furnished/Unfurnished, as desired
- Complete Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Daily)
- On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Private Spa
Exceptional Senior Living
- 200 North Dale Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92801
- Set on beautifully landscaped grounds with a courtyard, lovely gardens and walking trails
- 117 apartments on three floors
- Our common areas, including our lovely dining room, TV room and library, give residents and their loved ones the opportunity to get to know one another
- Wide range of activities each month, including exercise classes and trips to the Pala Casino
- Our staff also offers extensive family support as needed.
You are the reason we are here!
- 142 South Prospect, Orange, CA 92869
- Small, intimate senior living community with 61 apartments on two floors
- We also offer complete assisted living services, tailor-made to your needs
- Our common areas, including our lovely dining room and TV room, give residents and their loved ones the opportunity to get to know one another
- Centrally located within Orange County close to the 55 freeway and convenient to area churches, schools, Old Town, the Stater Bros Mall, several banks, a pharmacy and El Modeno Park
- A true family-like home atmosphere with a strong sense of community
Welcome to Kirkwood Orange!
- 1525 E. Taft Ave., Orange, CA 92865
- Enjoy an expertly prepared meal in our dining room or gather for snacks in the country kitchen.
- Grab a sundae or cone in the ice cream parlor.
- Keep active and engaged through our social and recreational programs.
- Turn housekeeping cares over to our weekly service, while we look after all the landscaping and maintenance.
- Gain added peace of mind from our 24-hour security and emergency call systems.
Welcome to Emerald Court!
- 1731 West Medical Center Dr, Anaheim, CA 92801
- Independent Living and Assisted Living
- Studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes
- Three meals daily
- Housekeeping/Laundry Services
- Wellness Programs
What are Retirement Communities?
Retirement communities are often also called independent living communities, because they are designed for seniors who are able to live independently, with no need for daily personal or medical care. They are generally mid-to large-sized campus-style communities that offer a wide variety of activities and conveniences for residents.
If this sounds similar to an active adult or 55+ community, that is because retirement and active adult communities share some core commonalities. These often include providing exterior home and lawn maintenance, planned social activities, communal spaces and outdoor amenities such as tennis courts, golf courses or swimming pools. The benefits of living in a retirement community are generally the same as living in other types of senior housing: more opportunities for social engagement, more free time to spend pursuing hobbies and low-maintenance living. Retirement communities take low-maintenance living to an even higher level than active adult communities, because the following are often included, with other services available a la carte:
• Meals – 3x/day, served in a dining room
• Linen and laundry service
• Interior home maintenance
• Scheduled transportation to shopping, medical appointments and other errands
• 24-hr staff and onsite-healthcare in case of emergency
As in most types of senior housing, the size and style of home varies from community to community, from studio apartments to large villas, often with many styles available within the same campus. While the homes may differ in size, most will have features that are designed with seniors in mind, such as:
• One-level living
• Wide doorways
• Walk-in showers
• Low thresholds
• Emergency call systems
And while every community is unique, many will offer the same types of amenities and benefits to residents, all aimed at allowing them to live easier, more engaged and fulfilling lives. Most retirement communities provide an even broader range of amenities than those found in active adult communities, including:
• Daily scheduled activities, fitness classes or crafts
• On-site salons, libraries and chapels
• Game rooms
• Community meeting spaces such as club houses and bistros
• Private dining rooms for special family meals
• Community excursions
Some independent living communities are located within larger campuses that also offer assisted living, skilled nursing and memory care services; these campuses are called Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs). They offer a full range of senior care to residents as they age and their health needs change. CCRCs allow residents to age in place, and stay within the same overall community, as they move from one level of care to the next. A CCRC is especially helpful if one spouse has different care needs than the other. Even if one spouse is in a higher-level care facility, couples are still close enough to see each other every day and are able to enjoy the same amenities and activities.
Use our US map above to begin your search for the best retirement communities for you or your loved one.