3 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Titusville Area
Quality Assisted Living in a Home-like Setting
- 3831 Funston Cir, Viera, FL 32940
- Visit Our Website
Housekeeping Sidewalks Swimming Pool Transportation
- Martha's House & ALF is located in the Heritage Isles at Viera residential community. This beautiful development is gated and has 24-hour on-duty security.
- 24-Hour Assistance-Receive supervision and support around the clock with qualified staff.
- We accept Medicaid
- Coordination for services, doctor's visits, medication delivery and more.
- Amenities including, bistro, resorty-style swimming pool, fitness center, tennis court, shuffleboard, billiard room, library and more.
15 Assisted Living Communities in the Titusville Area
Intimate Retirement Living
Starting from $2695 per month
- Resturant Style Dining
- Pets Welcome
- Lush Landscape
- Step In Showers
- Individual Climate Control
Intimate Retirement Living
Starting from $3595 per month
- Calm, Friendly Environment
- Well-trained & Caring Staff
- Indoor Atrium, Bright Hallways
- Well Appointed Dining Room & Activities Center
- Separate Dining Room & Activities Center
Cultivating independence. Offering assistance.
- 1800 Harrison Street, Titusville, FL 32780
- Concierge service
- Scheduled local transportation for appointments & outings
- On-site, caring staff available 24/7 for Assisted Living
- One freshly prepared, nutritious daily meal for Independent Living residents and three for Assisted Living residents
- Single-story living, no elevators or stairs
Exceptional Senior Living
- 4279 Judith Ave, Merritt Island, FL 32953
- Full-Service Housekeeping
- Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Beautiful Common Areas
- Group & One-on-One Activities
- Technology Engagement
Assisted Living Home in Cocoa, FL
- 2460 Kathi-Kim Dr, Cocoa, FL 32926
- Enhanced Safety System
- Fenced In Grounds
- Large Screen TV
Welcome to Carolina Care Assisted Living
- 315 Wainai Dr, Merritt Island, FL 32953
- 3 Meals Daily
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Community LR
- Large Screen TV
- Single-Story Living
Welcome Home to Norwood Assisted Living
- 325 Norwood St., Merritt Island, FL 32953
- Our compassionate staff is awake and available 24 hours a day to ensure assistance, support and companionship whenever needed
- Well-balanced and delicious homecooked meals, snacks and desserts daily
- Housekeeping includes bi-weekly cleaning of individual rooms
- The Great Room and porch area has flat screen cable televisions with TV hook-ups provided in each room
- Daily activities designed to encourage social atmosphere, physical and mental stimulation such as ice cream socials, group exercises, and many other fun social events
Assisted Living in Paradise - Family owned & operated
- 1275 N. Banana River Drive, Merritt Island, FL 32952
- Family owned and operated
- 6 private, fully furnished rooms
- Family-style dining
- Supervision provided by our trained team members who are available 24 hours a day
- Over 3,000 square feet of living space
East Orlando's Premier Assisted Living and Memory Care Community
- 13798 Cygnus Drive, Orlando, FL 32828
- Three story building made up of 6 neighborhoods, each with 15 apartments
- Each neighborhood has its own entry, dining room, living room, family room, porch, and spa access
- Community outreach room, outdoor plaza, wellness area, and an occupational and physical therapy facility
- Secured landscape courtyard composed of fountains, trellis and seating, all under a canopy of oak trees
- Encore is located in the heart of Downtown Avalon Park, which boasts more than 100 shops, restaurants, and professional services within a short walking distance
Assisted Living Facility With Memory Care Services In Rockledge, FL
- 3821 Sunnyside Court, Rockledge, FL 32955
- All of our 9 cottages are single-story buildings with cutting-edge security and safety, to include emergency call system.
- Each cottage has private entrances, patios, and screened-in front porches.
- Each of our residents may receive assistance with the administration of their medications, and with the help of our partner pharmacy, we will also order and manage the delivery of their medications.
- We offer assistance with hygiene, grooming, bathing, and toileting, as well as weekly housekeeping and laundry services.
- Palm Cottages has a beauty salon, a movie theatre, and optional medical services. Additionally, we offer daily recreational activities, lunch outings, and trips.
Assisted Living in Melbourne, FL
- 3325 Breslay Dr., Melbourne, FL 32940
- Studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans
- Full-service restaurant and chef-inspired dining
- Licensed nurses on-site 24-hours a day
- Wellness Center with access to medical services
- Art studio, library, theater and game room
Discover Assisted Living in Orlando, Florida
- 3201 Rouse Rd, Orlando, FL 32817
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Attractively decorated environment
- Convenient monthly leasing
- Simple reminder service for scheduled meals, appointments and activities
- Personalized care plans
Comfortable and affordable retirement for Lutherans since 1948!
- 2041 West State Road 426, Oviedo, FL 32765
- A faith based community offering a supportive environment where an emphasis is placed on spiritual, physical, intellectual and social wellness
- Our Life Lease Apartment Homes offer a simplified, maintenance-free independent living lifestyle with many extras
- Healthcare Services from Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Memory Care and Home Care
- You can be as busy as you want to be with a wide variety of activities
- Assisted Living services are available to all members of the community, regardless of religious affiliation and we have a dedicated Admissions Counselor and Social Worker to assist with the medical and insurance paperwork.
Everything you need is right here...
- 600 Econlockhatchee Trail, Orlando, FL 32825
- Orlando’s newest and most welcoming assisted living and memory care community
- Three delicious chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style every day
- Fun activities and adventures 7 days a week
- On-premises salon, bistro, porches and a greenhouse that features resident grown produce
- A staff that is fluent in English and Spanish
Other Assisted Living Communities in the Titusville Area
World Class Senior Living in Eastern Central Florida
- 205 Hardoon Lane, Melbourne, FL 32940
- Licensed nurse & caregivers on staff 24-hours-a-day
- Three-chef prepared meals per day in our formal Suntree Harvest Dining room where we focus on fresh farm-to-table nutritious dining
- A robust calendar of activities and entertainment
- Quick Silver Lounge for Happy Hour and conversation
- Acoustically sound at Majestic Movie Theater with daily movies and popcorn
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.