3 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Tarpon Springs Area
18 Assisted Living Communities in the Tarpon Springs Area
Upscale Assisted Living and Memory Care in Trinity, FL
- 2300 Welbilt Blvd, Trinity, FL 34655
- Visit Our Website
Memory and Dementia Care Near Medical Facilities Restaurant Style Dining Sidewalks Transportation
- Sunflower Springs offers the finest senior living experience for those needing assisted living or memory care services.
- Sunflower Springs the choices are numerous. Catch up with neighbors in the lounge, take a stroll in the courtyard along secure walking paths, or socialize with friends during Social Hour.
- We feature wellness programs, managed care and emergency response systems, and are fully capable of providing the most complete and appropriate care available in senior living today
- With 24-hour state-of-the-art emergency response systems, residents and family members have peace of mind that care is always available
- For those who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's and dementia,our residents can be assured that they will receive the care that they need beyond what traditional assisted living communities can provide. Healthcare monitoring and management, personalized care and assistance, and much more are delivered in a safe and secure environment.
Looks Like Home Feels Like Family
- 6120 Congress St., New Port Richey, FL 34653
- Visit Our Website
Arts and Crafts Studios Housekeeping Memory and Dementia Care Restaurant Style Dining Sidewalks Various Levels of Care
- Daily opportunities to stay fit, such as Zumba and yoga classes, walking group and Wii bowling.
- Restaurant-style dining with fun events such as Tasty Traditions and the Passport Dining Experience.
- Hobby groups and making arts and crafts, a big hit around the holidays!
- Parties and celebrations for every occasion, including birthdays, anniversaries, milestones, even Elvis’ birthday!
- Activities for the mind and spirit, including guest lecturers, classes, and Bible study.
A Vibrant Tarpon Springs, Florida Senior Living Community
- 1755 East Lake Road, Tarpon Springs, FL 34688
- 24-hour staff to assist with Activities of Daily Living
- Three chef-prepared meals, served in our elegant dining room or delivered to you with our room service option
- Heated outdoor pool, whirlpool & cabana
- Views of a forested preserve area and pond
- 24-hour Emergency Response System
"Your Home Away from Home"
- 501 S Walton Ave, Tarpon Springs, FL 34688
- Spacious private and companion rooms
- Restaurant-style dining, 24-hour snack and beverage service
- Individualized plans of care for safety, health and lifestyle enrichment
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- Large social rooms with large screen TV, quiet reading rooms, beauty salon
Exceptional Senior Living
- 1657 S. Pinellas Ave, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
- Personal Assistance - Our care team partners with residents and families to create a personalized service plan tailored to your specific needs.
- Health and Wellness - We can help you focus on health and wellness with a dining program that features menus to meet your dietary needs and our B-Fit fitness program for fun, social exercise options.
- Lifestyle Services - You’ll have the best of both worlds: care to meet your needs and an engaging community with convenient amenities and a calendar of activities with something for everyone.
- Home-Like Environment - When you’re here, you’re home. Enjoy spacious apartments and elegant yet cozy common areas throughout the community. And we’re pet-friendly!
Assisted Living at St. Mark Village - Make Every Day a Delight
- 880 Highlands Blvd, Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- Spacious private apartments, spacious community living room, cozy family room with screened porch, library and beauty shop
- 3 restaurant-style meals a day in our elegant dining room
- Extensive transportation schedule
- Laundry services and twice-weekly housekeeping
- Therapy team on site and a Personalized Life Enrichment Program
Yes, You Can Live the Good Life - and Retire Without Worry!
- 2655 Nebraska Ave., Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- As a Non-Profit, Continuing Care, Life Care Community, the Village provides gracious living for adults 62 and older and the full continuum of care, if the need arises.
- We offer all levels of care licensed in Florida on one campus: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and Rehab Center.
- Elegant restaurant-style dining, weekly housekeeping and scheduled transportation 7 days a week
- Swimming Pool/ Wellness Center/ Library/ Card Shop/ Chapel/ Beauty Shop/ Greenhouse/ Garden
- 24-hour security
The affordable alternative for long-term care!
- 7220 Baillie Dr, New Port Richey, FL 34653
- Emergency Call System in Every Studio and Suite
- Full Dining Room Service with Selective Menu
- On-Premise Hair Salon
- A Variety of Social Activities and Community Outings
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies On Site
- 2275 Nebraska Ave, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- Bright, airy and spacious common areas including two entertainment centers with generous seating
- Three delicious meals served daily plus snacks prepared under licensed dietitian guidelines
- Daily activities and monthly events
- Staffed with licensed Certified Nurse Assistants and trained caregivers to provide our residents with the assistance they need. Our caring team is always laughing, singing and loves to have fun!
- Located outside of flood / hurricane evacuation zone
UNSURPASSED HOSPITALITY & CARE
- 2960 Tampa Road, Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- Just 10 Minutes from the Florida Coast and Less Than 30 Miles from Both Tampa and St. Petersburg
- Nutritious and Seasonal Chef-Prepared Cuisine
- Elegant Community Spaces
- Life Enrichment Program with Over 21 Experiences to Choose from Every Day
- Full Spectrum of Memory Care Experiences
Live Carefree in Our Senior Living Community
- 11330 Countryway Blvd, Tampa, FL 33626
- Stylish, open concept design with six different floor plan options
- Restaurant-quality Sensations Dining featuring all-day dining
- Legends Bar and cocktail lounge
- High-tech, senior-specific fitness center
Inspiring Purposeful Living
- 5539 Charles Street, New Port Richey, FL 34652
- Dozens of monthly events, workshops and activities to enjoy with friends
- Delicious meals shared with friends in the dining room three times daily
- Purposeful design and personalized care that promotes independence and dignity
- Scheduled transportation, 24-hour staffing and weekly housekeeping
- PCP, Optometry, Podiatry & Dermatology all on-site
Exceptional Care......From Exceptional Staff
- 6960 County Road 95, Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- Fully furnished private or semi-private rooms with all utilities included.
- Personal care and assistance with daily living activities, customized to your particular level of need.
- Medication distribution and supervision.
- Three delicious meals per day, plus snacks, which are served in a family dining environment. Also, special physician ordered diets are accommodated.
- Day care and respite care.
Where You're Family
- 5641 Montana Ave, New Port Richey, FL 34652
- 24-hour one-on-one supervised living in a homelike atmosphere
- Assistance with all personal hygiene & medications
- Doctors on call & scheduling of doctor visits
- Planned activities, cable, Wi-Fi, On-site beauty shop
- No long-term contracts
An Inspirit Senior Living Community
- 3260 North McMullen Booth Rd., Clearwater, FL 33761
- Personalized healthcare management, assistance with all daily activities and medication management
- Home-cooked meals and snacks
- Housekeeping and laundry, transportation
- Professional 24- hour supervising staff; nightly, hourly room checks
- Social events, recreational activities, special outings and shopping trips, daily exercise programs
Discover the Retirement You've Always Wanted
- 13810 Sheldon Road, Tampa, FL 33626
- Delicious and nutritious meals expertly prepared by our team of dedicated chefs
- Our concierge services offer quick and easy access to nearly anything you could need or want
- On-site fitness center and on-site therapy and rehabilitation partnerships
- Weekly housekeeping and personal linen and laundry services
- Scheduled transportation services and engaging events, trips and activities
Exceeding Expectations Every Day
- 5905 Pine Hill Rd, Port Richey, FL 34668
- Restaurant-style dining
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Resident-run and community-sponsored activities
- A close-knit community feel
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.