4 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Statesville Area
1 Assisted Living Communities in the Statesville Area
Short term rehab, skilled nursing and assisted living-private rooms available.
- 316 NC Highway 801 South, Advance, NC 27006
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- IV therapy/Tube Feeding
- Respite, Hospice and Terminal Care
- Ostomy Care
- Wound and pain management
Other Assisted Living Communities in the Statesville Area
The Gardens of Statesville
We Love Our Seniors and It Shows!
- 2147 Davie Ave., Statesville, NC 28625
- Private and semi-private suites
- Daily activities from exercise, to weekly outings, arts and crafts, socials (tea/lemonade/coffee/ice cream), sing-a-longs, gardening, and the list goes on and on
- Beautiful, wooded setting
- We believe our residents know what they like, and we work their individual hobbies and interests into our activity program as well
Exceptional Senior Living
- 2806 Peachtree Road, Statesville, NC 28625
- Emergency alert system
- Courtyard, garden and walking paths
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Personal solutions
Brookdale East Broad
Exceptional Senior Living
- 2441 East Broad Street, Statesville, NC 28625
- Emergency Alert System
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Personal Solutions
Summit Place of Mooresville
WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR LOVED ONE, EVERYTHING MATTERS.
- 128 Brawley School Rd, Mooresville, NC 28117
- Assistance with grooming, bathing, and nail care
- Daily wellness checks
- Meals prepared by our Executive Chef
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary transportation for group activities
Welcome to Abernethy Laurels
- 102 Leonard Avenue, Newton, NC 28658
- On-site bank, gift shop, libraries, barber/beauty salon
- 24-hr security
- Walking trails, gardens, woodshop and craft rooms
- Activities and transportation
- On-site chapel
Exceptional Senior Living
- 2201 Statesville Blvd., Salisbury, NC 28147
- Licensed Nurse On Staff
- On-Site Physical Therapy Offered
- Vibrant Life Enrichment Activities
- Quality Assisted Living
- Highly Personalized Services & Care
The Dahlia Manor
Let us help with the transition
- 1410 Boston Road, Newton, NC 28658
- Our fully stocked kitchen can accommodate any dietary needs.
- Our intimate size means we can provide personally tailored care 24 hours a day.
- Laundry service is provided at no additional cost to the resident.
- We coordinate appointment scheduling, transportation and provider referrals.
- Our residents enjoy plenty of recreational and social activities!
Where People Retire, Lifestyles Don't
- 142 Bermuda Village Drive, Bermuda Run, NC 27006
- Spacious Independent Villas and Condos
- Assisted Living Apartments and Skilled Nursing
- Short Term Rehab and Long Term Care Private Rooms
- Home Care Services and 24-Hour Nursing Care Available
- Beautiful Surroundings with Access to Bermuda Run Country Club
Welcome to Trinity Elms - We've grown!
- 3750 Harper Rd, Clemmons, NC 27012
- Assistance With Bathing, Dressing and Grooming
- Bed Linen Service and Personal Laundry
- 24-Hour On-Site Staff
- Outdoor Activities Center
- Special Dietary Needs Accommodated
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.