4 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Spring Hill Area
A Dedicated Memory Support Community
- The areas only exclusive Memory Support Community
- Attending Medical professionals and specialty services offered
- Emergency call bell systems in all rooms
- Activity program designed to enrich the lives of our residents'
- Call us for more information or to schedule your tour today!
Qualilty Christian Care at an Affordable Price!
Starting From : $1550.00/mo
- Transportation to Doctor appointments and shopping
- Family-style meals in our main dining room
- Enhanced and Memory Support Care with a dedicated Activities specialist
A Life Fulfilling Retirement Community
- No large entrance fee or buy-in Month to month leasing
- Some of the area's largest one and two bedroom/two bathroom independent living apartment homes featuring fully-equipped kitchens with full-size appliances and granite countertops
- Exceptional amenities including restaurant-style dining, a fitness center, heated swimming pool, pub, theater, library, beauty salon/barber shop and more
- Resident-driven Life Enrichment Program offers a wealth of educational, social, cultural, and entertaining activities each month tailored to match resident interests, hobbies, and pastimes
- Continuum of care with on-campus assisted living and memory care programs
Discover the New Community That's Right in Your Neighborhood
- 67 Assisted Living apartments and 33 Private Memory Care Residences
- Maintenance-Free Community Living
- Health &Wellness Programs
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Extended Congregate Care (ECC) License
18 Assisted Living Communities in the Spring Hill Area
Looks Like Home Feels Like Family
- Daily opportunities to stay fit, such as Zumba and yoga classes, walking group and Wii bowling.
- Restaurant-style dining with fun events such as Tasty Traditions and the Passport Dining Experience.
- Hobby groups and making arts and crafts, a big hit around the holidays!
- Parties and celebrations for every occasion, including birthdays, anniversaries, milestones, even Elvis’ birthday!
- Activities for the mind and spirit, including guest lecturers, classes, and Bible study.
Upscale Assisted Living and Memory Care in Trinity, FL
- Sunflower Springs offers the finest senior living experience for those needing assisted living or memory care services.
- Sunflower Springs the choices are numerous. Catch up with neighbors in the lounge, take a stroll in the courtyard along secure walking paths, or socialize with friends during Social Hour.
- We feature wellness programs, managed care and emergency response systems, and are fully capable of providing the most complete and appropriate care available in senior living today
- With 24-hour state-of-the-art emergency response systems, residents and family members have peace of mind that care is always available
- For those who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's and dementia,our residents can be assured that they will receive the care that they need beyond what traditional assisted living communities can provide. Healthcare monitoring and management, personalized care and assistance, and much more are delivered in a safe and secure environment.
Upscale Assisted Living in Homosassa Springs, FL
Starting at $2650
- Sunflower Springs offers the finest senior living experience for those needing assisted living services. Come see how our caring team can provide a wonderful home environment for you or your loved ones.
- As a full-time resident, the level of care you receive will be tailored to your specific needs. As your life evolves, so will your care plan. Add on any additional services, and always feel free to speak to the staff about what would be the most convenient and beneficial options for you.
- Social Hour is a social event that occurs in SRI Independent Living and Assisted Living communities.
- We combines the comforts of home and the peace of mind that comes from knowing that a compassionate, around-the-clock staff is fully committed to serving resident needs.
- Our chefs pride themselves on preparation techniques that are beautiful, savory and healthful
- 7364 Lagoon Road, Spring Hill, FL 34606
- Trained, 24-hour “wake staff”
- Private or shared accommodations
- Nutritious, home-cooked meals and snacks
- Scheduled events and activities calendar
- Assistance with activities of daily living (i.e. bathing, dressing, grooming, mobility, incontinence, eating and medication)
I say age is only a state of mind.
- 3140 Forest Road, Spring Hill, FL 34606
- The licensing at The Residence at Timber Pines allows us to promote our 'Aging in Place' philosophy, which allows us to offer our residents the flexibility to meet their individual needs
- Nestled on 28 beautifully landscaped acres
- Fine dining with chef-prepared meals
- Join in a full schedule of recreational, social, and spiritual activities and programs to fulfill your interests.
- Offering three distinct levels of care and services for seniors including Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care.
Discover Comfortable Senior Living Near Hernando Beach, FL
- 8055 Forest Oaks Blvd, Spring Hill, FL 34606
- Three nutritious meals daily, plus snacks
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Inside and outside common areas and outdoor lanai
- Great room for activities and community gathering
- Transportation services
Exceptional Senior Living
- 10440 Palmgren Ln, Spring Hill, FL 34608
- Emergency Alert System
- Pet Friendly
- Concierge Service
- Beauty/Barber Shop
Amplify the golden years
- 5303 Mariner Blvd, Spring Hill, FL 34609
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Homecooked meals and snacks
- Menu prepared by registered dietitian
- Laundry services
- Social interaction
- 2310 Whitewood Avenue, Spring Hill, FL 34609
- Trained, 24-hour “wake staff”
- Private or shared accommodations, 24-hour secure facility
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services, scheduled salon service
- Nutritious, home-cooked meals and snacks, scheduled events and activities calendar
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ie. bathing, dressing, grooming, mobility, incontinence, eating and medication)
Affordable Assisted Living that offers the perfect balance of privacy and community
- 7334 Jennifer Street, Port Richey, FL 34668
- 32-bed facility, family-owned and operated
- Daily fun and stimulating activities for all residents
- 24-hour video surveillance throughout building as an added security
- Emergency call buttons in all bedrooms and bathrooms
- Delicious meals and snacks, including special dietary needs
Comfortable Living on the Gulf Coast
- 725 Desoto Avenue, Brooksville, FL 34601
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Game Room
- Scheduled Activities
- Pet-Friendly Spaces
- Picturesque Grounds
The Premier Assisted Living and Memory Care Community of Land O’ Lakes
- 21021 Betel Palm Lane, Land O'Lakes, FL 34638
- Elegant full-service dining room
- Therapy room
- Active lifestyle designed to enrich and support active seniors
- Personalized health & wellness program
- Security system
Exceeding Expectations Every Day
- 5905 Pine Hill Rd, Port Richey, FL 34668
- Restaurant-style dining
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Resident-run and community-sponsored activities
- A close-knit community feel
Where You're Family
- 5641 Montana Ave, New Port Richey, FL 34652
- 24-hour one-on-one supervised living in a homelike atmosphere
- Assistance with all personal hygiene & medications
- Doctors on call & scheduling of doctor visits
- Planned activities, cable, Wi-Fi, On-site beauty shop
- No long-term contracts
The affordable alternative for long-term care!
- 7220 Baillie Dr, New Port Richey, FL 34653
- Emergency Call System in Every Studio and Suite
- Full Dining Room Service with Selective Menu
- On-Premise Hair Salon
- A Variety of Social Activities and Community Outings
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies On Site
Inspiring Purposeful Living
- 5539 Charles Street, New Port Richey, FL 34652
- Dozens of monthly events, workshops and activities to enjoy with friends
- Delicious meals shared with friends in the dining room three times daily
- Purposeful design and personalized care that promotes independence and dignity
- Scheduled transportation, 24-hour staffing and weekly housekeeping
- PCP, Optometry, Podiatry & Dermatology all on-site
"Your Home Away from Home"
- 501 S Walton Ave, Tarpon Springs, FL 34688
- Spacious private and companion rooms
- Restaurant-style dining, 24-hour snack and beverage service
- Individualized plans of care for safety, health and lifestyle enrichment
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- Large social rooms with large screen TV, quiet reading rooms, beauty salon
A Vibrant Tarpon Springs, Florida Senior Living Community
- 1755 East Lake Road, Tarpon Springs, FL 34688
- 24-hour staff to assist with Activities of Daily Living
- Three chef-prepared meals, served in our elegant dining room or delivered to you with our room service option
- Heated outdoor pool, whirlpool & cabana
- Views of a forested preserve area and pond
- 24-hour Emergency Response System
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.