1 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Spanish Fort Area
15 Assisted Living Communities in the Spanish Fort Area
Welcome to Country Place Senior Living Of Fairhope
- 8127 Gayfer Road Ext, Fairhope, AL 36532
- Licensed nurse on call 24/7
- Certified staff on duty 24/7
- Life enrichment programs including social, cultural, spiritual and recreational activities
- Elegant Dining Area
- Medication Assistance
Welcome to Knollwood Pointe - Assisted Living in Mobile
- 5601 Girby Road, Mobile, AL 36693
- Fresh, seasonal cuisine, served restaurant style
- Beautician & barber services
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, excursions and appointments
- Weekly flat, towel and personal linen services
- 24-hour licensed nursing staff
Welcome to Country Place Senior Living Of Foley
- 615 E. Laurel Avenue, Foley, AL 36535
- Nutritionally-balanced, home-cooked meals served in our dining room daily
- Emergency response system
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Life enrichment programs including social, cultural, spiritual and recreational activities
- All utilities except private telephone
Embark on a new adventure!
- 500 Spanish Fort Blvd, Spanish Fort, AL 36527
- Our Independent Living residences include 256 one- and two- bedroom apartments and garden homes arranged in a neighborhood-style setting.
- Our Assisted Living services offer a full range of daily care tailored to help you enjoy each day without frustration, no less than you need and no more than you want.
- Bay Ridge features a variety of accommodations should you ever need short-term skilled nursing or long-term care.
- Gated community, 24–hour security and emergency call system
- A wide variety of social, recreational, educational, and spiritual activities and events are scheduled regularly
Superior Senior Assisted Living in Alabama
- 10171 Papa George Street, Daphne, AL 36526
- Apartments with private spacious bathroom with a walk-in shower
- Kitchenette with microwave oven and apartment sized refrigerator
- Emergency call systems in the bedroom, bathroom and living room of each apartment
- Three delicious home cooked meals daily served in a beautiful dining room
- Trained staff 24 hours per day, seven days per week
To a long and properous life!
- 11626 US Highway 90, Daphne, AL 36526
- Spacious apartments featuring kitchenettes, private baths, courtyard views and personalized security response systems
- Fine dining offering three delicious meals each day with an array of comfort food and healthy choices
- 24-hour on-site nursing staff and personal assistants
- On-site physical therapy, out-patient rehabilitation and exercise programs
- Affordable living through month-to-month rental agreements and no initial,buy-inâ fees
Welcome to The Brennity Assisted Living in Daphne, AL
- 27440 County Road 13, Daphne, AL 36526
- Three nutritious meals served daily in the community dining room
- Snacks are always available
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Secured Memory Care Community
- Structured activities and social programs
Welcome to Gardens Of Daphne
- 1307 Daphne Avenue, Daphne, AL 36526
- Private suites and baths
- Home cooked meals and snacks
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- In-house beauty and barber shop
- Activities and social events
Helping our residents live their lives to the fullest, that's what life at Crowne Place is all about.
- 3720 Dauphin St, Mobile, AL 36608
- 52 suites with varying floor plans
- Individually heated and cooled rooms
- Licensed nurses to assist with medication
- On-site beauty and barber shop
- State-of-the-art security
Retirement is your Adventure.
- 924 Plantation Boulevard, Fairhope, AL 36532
- Choose from a variety of living options to find the best arrangement for your needs.
- Enjoy water aerobics and low impact works outs year-round in the indoor, temperature-controlled pool at Homestead Village.
- Everyone has different food needs, which is why we offer several meal plans to best meet your retirement lifestyle.
- The Pub and Grill is open to residents as well as their guests and family.
- Get in on a game of chess or checkers, join your friends for cards, meet up for book club, or simply borrow a novel from our well stocked library in our all-inclusive rec room made just for residents.
Welcome to The Brennity at Fairhope Assisted Living in Fairhope, AL
- 50 Spring Run Drive, Fairhope, AL 36532
- Delectable, chef-prepared dining
- Spacious floor plans
- Wellness classes and fitness programs
- Beauty and barber shop
- Continuum of care in a social environment
Looking for Assisted Living Communities in Mobile, AL?
- 4720 Morrison Drive, Mobile, AL 36609
- 24-hour availability of a trained staff
- A choice of apartments
- A full-time director for events and activities
- Anytime Cafe with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
Experience a lifestyle that offers everything you want
- 901 Somerby Drive, Mobile, AL 36695
- Daily breakfast buffet and choice of either lunch or dinner served in The Château Restaurant, featuring multiple entree options prepared by our chef
- Many unique floor plans - one- and two-bedroom options
- Day spa with hair styling, manicure and pedicure stations
- Gracious veranda with spectacular views
- Masterpiece Living®, a research-based initiative developed in partnership with the Mayo Clinic, brings residents an exclusive, groundbreaking approach to a lifestyle of whole-person wellness
Here's to life!
- 3440 Hillcrest Rd, Mobile, AL 36695
- Private and shared assisted living and memory care apartments
- Charming, home-like community setting
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Best Friends® memory care program
The Gulf Coasts hidden treasue, come home to LiveOak Village!
- 2300 North Cedar St., Foley, AL 36535
- Spacious Apartment (one/two bedroom floor plans)
- Three well balanced meals daily/Optional meal plan
- Clubhouse and pool membership
- Secure Gated Access to 55+ community
- 24-Hour Emergency Call System
Other Assisted Living Communities in the Spanish Fort Area
Come see for yourself....
- 1257 Government St., Mobile, AL 36604
- 24 Hour Nursing Staff
- Personalized Levels of Care
- Three daily meals included
- Shopping and Cultural Outings
- All Utilities except phone
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.