1 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Shelbyville Area
Your Story. To Be Continued.
- 3211 Memorial Boulevard, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
- Visit Our Website
Housekeeping Memory and Dementia Care Pets Welcome Restaurant Style Dining Sidewalks Transportation Various Levels of Care
- Live comfortably in your private apartment and enjoy added assistance with meals, laundry, medication reminders, physical therapy, the activities of daily living and more.
- In Assisted Living, you’ll get the assistance you need while living a comfortable, maintenance-free lifestyle with well-appointed, full-service amenities
- Our licensed memory care communities offer a secure environment with 24-hour medical assistance, life-enrichment programs, plus all the services and amenities available in our assisted living communities.
- 24 Hour Staffing & Emergency Response
- Pet friendly
5 Assisted Living Communities in the Shelbyville Area
Assisted Living, Independent Living and Dementia Care in Shelbyville, TN
- 311 Colloredo Blvd, Shelbyville, TN 37160
- Private and Shared Suite Options in Various Sizes
- Nutritious Meals & Snacks with Alternative Options
- Monthly Activity & Social Calendar with Events/Outings to Engage Mind, Body & Soul
- No Length of Stay Commitment and Short-Term Respite Care Options
- All-Inclusive Rates (Without Add-On Fees)
Make the Most of Every Day
- 711 Kings Lane, Tullahoma, TN 37388
- Licensed and clinical staff available 24 hours a day
- Single-level living that offers spacious apartments
- Regularly planned activities and specialized programming
- Specially prepared meals by the culinary team with local farm-fresh food, served restaurant-style
- Daily exercise and physical activity
Exceptional Senior Living
- 801 Wilson Avenue, Tullahoma, TN 37388
- Emergency Alert System, Keypad Entry
- Fireside Living Room, Piano
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Courtyard and Garden
Senior Living, at its Best.
- 2744 Ashers Fork Drive, Murfreesboro, TN 37128
- Nurses on-duty 24 hours a day
- State-of-the-art security and call system for each resident
- Library, beauty shop, activity center, bistro and more
- Various sized living apartments including studios, one and two bedrooms
- Three delicious meals served restaurant style with a variety of selections daily
Independent Living | Assisted Living | Memory Care
- 211 Fortress Boulevard, Murfreesboro, TN 37128
- Large 1 & 2 Bedroom Floor Plans
- Chef-Prepared Meals & Flexible Dining Options
- Concierge Service & Emergency Call System
- Full Calendar of Activities, Cultural Events & Celebrations
- Convenient Location Near Parks, Shopping, Dining & Art
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.