2 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Seminole Area
24 Assisted Living Communities in the Seminole Area
Welcome to Your New Home
- 1101 66th Street North, St. Petersburg, FL 33710
- Visit Our Website
Sidewalks Transportation Various Levels of Care Virtual/Video Tour
- With a variety of floor plan options, designed to maximize space and create comfortable surroundings, you're sure to find an apartment that's right for you.
- Resort-style amenities and services include a swimming pool, theater, spa, salon, massage services, fitness center and so much more!
- We're passionate about our food and continuously strive to create a memorable dining experience
- American House Senior Living Communities provide a supportive and enriching environment with all the comforts of home, in a family-style atmosphere.
- Visit us online to schedule in-person or virtual tours
Looks Like Home, Feels Like Family
- 2750 Drew St, Clearwater, FL 33759
- Visit Our Website
Housekeeping Memory and Dementia Care Near Medical Facilities Restaurant Style Dining Sidewalks Transportation
- Comfortable, well-appointed apartments that range in size from studios to one and two bedroom apartments
- Restaurant-style dining room to enjoy three delicious, chef-prepared meals each day
- Plenty of opportunities to enjoy the beautiful weather, including our courtyard, gazebo, and barbecue areas
- Daily options for staying in shape, such as yoga, Zumba, gardening club, walking club, Wii bowling or a workout in the gym
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop, and regular visits from third-party health care providers
YOUR LIFE, YOUR WAY, EVERY DAY
- 7800 Liberty Lane, Seminole, FL 33772
- Beautifully designed gardens and courtyards, bridges and ponds, and shaded walking paths
- Multiple dining options, including a café/bistro and pub
- Fully equipped fitness center, indoor heated pool and spa
- Arts and crafts studio, game room and extensive libraries, full-service salon and barbershop, business center with computers and gGeneral store and postal services
- Daily cultural, social and/or educational programs, outings and more
YOUR LIFE, YOUR WAY, EVERY DAY
- 8333 Seminole Blvd., Seminole, FL 33772
- Luxury Resort Living
- Chef-Prepared Meals
- Distinctive Dining Rooms
- Sports and Recreation
- Maintenance-Free Lifestyle
Assisted Living at Its Finest
- 9225 82nd Avenue N., Seminole, FL 33777
- Gated community with security cameras, fire system, and two generators
- Emergency call system with 24-hour response and daily wellness checks
- Clubhouse featuring dining room, activities, and living room with fireplace
- Stimulating activities, social events, and outings
- Golf cart service to meals and activities if needed
Senior Living in Seminole, Florida
- 9000 86th Ave North, Seminole, FL 33777
- Gourmet Dining Menu
- Private Rooms with Half Bath
- Private Rooms with French doors to Sun Deck
- Beauty Center
- Library and Reading Room
When You Are Home,You Are Home
- 333 16th Ave SE, Largo, FL 33771
- Individualized Care in a Home-Like Atmosphere
- Specialized Memory Care Neighborhood
- Licensed Nurse On-Site 24 Hours A Day with Extended Congregate Care (ECC) License
- On-Site Therapy & Rehabilitation
- Pet Friendly Community
Exceptional Senior Living
- 901 Seminole Blvd., Largo, FL 33770
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Restaurant-Style Dining with Chef Prepared Meals & Table Service
- Concierge Service, Housekeeping, Transportation
- Fitness Center and Heated Pool
- Activities & Events (Cultural, Educational, Social, Outings, And More!)
Family style Community in Pinellas County
- 750 Starkey Rd., Largo, FL 33771
Starting From : $1995
- Large Studio and one bedroom apartments
- Medication Management
- Alzheimer's Care featuring memory enhancement life stations
- Art, Music and pet therapy
- Ask about our FREE 3 day / 2 night GET-AWAY!
DESIGNED FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND
- 2050 East Bay Drive, Largo, FL 33771
- Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Restaurant-style dining
- Exclusive twice a day hydration program
- Furnished apartments
- Diabetic management program
I say age is only a state of mind.
- 300 Lake Avenue NE, Largo, FL 33771
- Three chef-inspired meals per day
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and towel services
- Scheduled transportation
- Life Enrichment programs
- Personal pendant, 24-hour on-site staffing
Moments Matter. Live Them Well.
- 400 Lake Ave. NE, Largo, FL 33771
- Medication Management and Administration
- Personal Assistance (grooming, dressing, bathing, incontinence care)
- Arrangement for local medical appointments
- Enhanced programs for Memory Care
- Parkinson's Programming
We Welcome You Home!
- 455 Belcher Road S., Largo, FL 33771
- Room options based on preferences and needs, with optimized floor plans for comfortable living
- Revolutionary security technology and safety systems
- Fresh, personalized cuisine with healthy and great tasting menu options, and fruit-infused water and hydration stations in common areas
- Fun engagement programs to do all day and into the evening, and family invitations to parties, outings and performances
- In-house therapy with Fusion Healthcare
Live Well in a Home-Like Community
- 1701 68th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33710
- 24-Hour Nursing & Care, Assistance with ADLs
- Three Meals Served Daily, Plus Snacks
- Daily Exercise Classes, Planned Social Activities and Scheduled Transportation
- Housekeeping & Laundry Service
- Pet-Friendly Senior Living
Touch. Move. Inspire. State Of The Art Fun...State Of The Art Love..
- 4175 East Bay Drive, Largo, FL 33764
- All-Inclusive Pricing for Assisted Living & Memory Care
- Nutritious mediterranean dining options available daily
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies available
- Live Music Daily
- Furniture provided at no extra cost
- 8980 49th Street North, Pinellas Park, FL 33782
Starting From : $2195
- All-inclusive pricing with FREE scheduled local transportation
- Delicious restaurant-style meals
- Beauty/Barber Salon/ Housekeeping and Laundry Service
- Full calendar of social and recreational activities and Exercise Programs
- Medication Management/Visiting Physicians
Live Life Fully
- 3800 62nd Avenue North, Pinellas Park, FL 33781
- All private apartments - studios and 1-bedroom apartments
- 24-hour staff to assist with activities and daily living needs
- Three meals daily, served restaurant-style
- Personal health plans
- Active social and living culture, community activity room and private, shaded gardens
Touch. Move. Inspire. State Of The Art Fun...State Of The Art Love..
- 1145 Ponce DeLeon Blvd, Belleair, FL 33756
- Complimentary 8-Hour private duty care for transition of new residents
- Physical, Occupational and speech therapies available
- Nutritious Mediterranean dining options available daily
- All-inclusive Pricing
- Dementia trained staf with memory centered activities all day, every day; Daily live music!
Luxury Assisted Living and Alzheimers's Residence
- 6280 Central Avenue, St. Petersburg, FL 33707
- Selection of Studio, One and Two-Bedroom Apartments
- 24-Hour Emergency Alert System
- Housekeeping, Weekly Laundry Service, Maintenance of Apartment, Community and Grounds
- Resident Garden, Courtyard, Art Studio, Library, Salon & Spa, Bistro and Private Dining Room
- Private Bus Transportation
At Lincolnshire, we are a family
- 2298 Belleair Road, Clearwater, FL 33764
- Lincolnshire Assisted Living has a low number of residents to available caregivers. Depending upon the requirement, we offer 1-2 caregivers for 5-7 residents.
- Lincolnshire Assisted Living offers a Bed and Breakfast style assisted living home. Caregivers are available to assist with any needs that may arise.
- Larger facilities often have very rigid bathing schedules. At our home, we offer a customized shower schedule.
- Our cozy assisted living home offers flexible dining options. All-day snacks and beverages are available. Our attentive staff is here to help.
- Having a stable staff with low turnover is essential in long term care. At Lincolnshire Assisted Living, we value our great employees and put a priority on keeping them.
All inclusive Waterfront Retirement Community
- 420 Bay Ave., Clearwater, FL 33756
- Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care & Skilled Nursing
- 3 Chef prepared meals, served in a restaurant setting
- Semi-Private, studios, One-Bedrooms, One-Bedroom Deluix, Two-Bedrooms
- Daily activities & Social Programs including Special Events and Outings
- Livrary with computer access, Fitness Room, Waterfront walking path, & full service beauty & barber shop.
Other Assisted Living Communities in the Seminole Area
Engaging the whole person, body, mind and spirit.
- 9797- Bay Pines Blvd, St. Petersburg, FL 33708
- Zero Entry Showers
- 24 Hour Professional Supervisory Staff
- Extensive Social Events, Planning and Recreational Activities
- Personalized Healthcare Management
- Transportation Services
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.