4 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Sarasota Area
Live Where Luxury Finds You Daily
- 841 Venetia Bay Blvd, Venice, FL 34285
- Visit Our Website
Housekeeping Memory and Dementia Care Pets Welcome Restaurant Style Dining Sidewalks Transportation Various Levels of Care Virtual/Video Tour
- Multiple beautiful floor plans to choose from
- Tuscan Gardens of Venetia Bay is our first senior living community. Nestled on over six lush acres in the heart of Venice, Florida, it is close to the Gulf of Mexico and beaches, minutes from the historic downtown district with shopping, restaurants and services.
- Tuscan Gardens is much more than a beautiful, secure place to live. It is a warm, vibrant home filled with life! Our residents wake every day to so many opportunities to laugh, learn and love.
- Tuscan Gardens is rich with beauty, activity, laughter, and love; all combine to form our Signature Experience not found in other senior living communities.
- We put great emphasis on food – the aromas, textures, and flavors – and create Signature Senior Dining experiences worthy of our residents.
17 Assisted Living Communities in the Sarasota Area
Welcome to Your New Home
- 4540 Bee Ridge Rd, Sarasota, FL 34233
- Visit Our Website
Sidewalks Transportation Various Levels of Care Virtual/Video Tour
- Our maintenance-free lifestyle, peaceful surroundings and gorgeous grounds provide a serene senior living environment.
- Our independent living program offers a variety of services, including: daily meals in a restaurant-style setting, housekeeping, engaging activities, entertaining events and chauffeured transportation – just to name a few
- American House communities can provide assistance with meals, laundry, medication reminders, physical therapy, Activities of Daily Living (ADL) and more. Residents who need additional assistance can choose services a la carte, or our third-party, health care provider can help you create a custom care plan
- 24-Hour Staff, Emergency Alert System
- Heated Exercise Pool & Spa
Exceptional Senior Living in Sarasota Florida!
- 2186 Bahia Vista Street, Sarasota, FL 34239
- We offer Independent Living and Assisted Living
- Emergency call system
- Furnished units (if requested)
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Step-in showers
Best decision we ever made...
- 5201 Bahia Vista Street, Sarasota, FL 34232
- Independent residential living with duplex homes, villas and garden apartments.
- Assisted living care for those who need more personal support and assistance.
- One of the finest providers of 24-hour comprehensive care in the region.
- Offering a range of physical, speech, and occupational therapies.
Embrace the RHYTHM OF LIFE
- 5311 Proctor Rd., Sarasota, FL 34233
- Assisted Living - Professional caregivers support your loved one while helping them achieve all of their goals
- Memory Care - The memory care community at HarborChase provides a supportive environment for your loved one to make valuable progress
- Respite Care - Provides seniors with a comfortable environment while their caregivers take a break
- Engaging activities and weekly excursions and programs to enhance health and happiness
- Consistently evolving menu featuring seasonal ingredients
Assisted Living & Memory Care in Sarasota, FL
- 2250 Jesus Way, Sarasota, FL 34240
- Extended Congregate Care License (ECC)
- 24-hours a day/7 days a week on-site trained and licensed personnel
- All-day dining by a dedicated staff including three delicious meals and snack options, prepared by our culinary team
- Faith based, non-denominational community
- Memory support services provided by dedicated staff in a stimulating, secure environment.
Senior Living, Your Style
- 7130 Beneva Road, Sarasota, FL 34238
- Spacious one bedroom suites with kitchenetts and private bathrooms
- 24 hour access to trained caring associates
- A diverse activites program designed to enhance daily living
- Common areas and suites offer beautiful views and manicured landscaping for your enjoyment
- Supervision of self administration of medications
Discover a Welcoming Senior Living Community in Bradenton
- 3409 26th St W, Bradenton, FL 34205
- We offer the best in assisted living and memory care from a family-owned company that knows connection is everything
- Salon, Library & Fitness Center
- Weekly Housekeeping & 24-Hour Staffing
- Resident Call System & Wellness Program
Our commitment to Memory Care will be constant!
- 1725 Manatee Ave. W, Bradenton, FL 34205
- Staff selected from those with caring heart & experience
- Deeply rooted in a personal centered approach - preserving sense of self
- Programs focused on dignity & enjoying meaningful experiences daily
- The atmosphere is always filled with respect, compassion, kindness and appreciation
- Nurtures the physical, mental & emotional health of residents in all stages of memory loss
Florida Senior Living at its Finest
- 6406 21st Avenue West, Bradenton, FL 34209
- Studio, one bedroom and two bedroom floor plans available
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Emergency Call System
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Cable TV hookup
Exceptional Senior Living in Bradenton Florida!
- 450 67th St. W., Bradenton, FL 34209
- Studio Apartment Homes
- Spacious Common Areas
- Resident Assistants
The independence you want, the care you deserve.
- 200 Nassau Street North, Venice, FL 34285
- Spacious closets / Full furnished apartments / Private baths
- Daily housekeeping / 3 meals per day
- Respite care / Personal care / Short term stays
- Elegant courtyards / Beauty and barber shops
- Activities and social programs
Surrounded by the comforts of home and more
- 950 Pinebrook Rd, Venice, FL 34285
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.