3 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Riverview Area
Raise Your Expectations with Exceptional Care
Starting at $3200 per month
- Supportive Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community
- Elevated Dining featuring three venues and full service piano lounge
- The Meridian at Brandon's concrete construction and land elevation is built to withstand hurricane strength winds of up to 140 mph !!!
- Studio, One-Bedroom and Two-Bedroom Apartments / Private and Companion Suites in Memory Care
- Conveniently located near I-75, Lee Roy Selmon Expressway, and I-4
Living Your Lifestyle
- Spacious. Modern. Secure. Senior Living at Tessera of Brandon is designed with your every move in mind. Choose from studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments and furnish them to match your distinctive style.
- Enjoy chef-prepared, healthy meals in one of many restaurants – The Palm, Sago or The Palmetto Restaurant where you have the option to dine inside or outside on our patio.
- Tessera of Brandon has been designed to be beautiful and inspiring inside and out, including our gorgeous courtyards near both assisted living and memory care neighborhoods, a lovely place to meet friends or greet guests.
- The on-site gym has been designed to accommodate residents receiving physical and occupational therapy as well as those aiming to stay fit and active. We also have a beautiful outdoor fitness path as an option.
- Shaded areas and water stations give your dog a safe place to exercise and enjoy the fresh air. It also serves as a great place to socialize with neighbors and their dogs.
LOCK IN YOUR RENT....ASK US HOW! America's award-winning Senior Living Community!
Beautiful Units Overlooking Golf Course
- Luxury Upgraded Apartment Homes
- Delicious Chef-Prepared Gourmet Meals
- Social Activities, Classes, Clubs, Games, Outings & More!
- Health & Fitness Center
- Complimentary Scheduled Transportation
10 Assisted Living Communities in the Riverview Area
Providing Retirement Apartments, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, and Rehabilitation at Hawthorne Village
Starting From : $75 per day
- Now providing message therapy in our newly expanded Rehabilitation building!
- Elegant, intimate community for those 55 or better continuing through all levels of care.
- Providing an alternative lifestyle to nursing home care. Live independently and still have assisted care day or night.
- On site rehabilitation to rebuild lives after being hospitalized for a major illness or severe trauma.
- We strive to keep and maintain the highest standards in quality care and safety.
Riverview's Premier Senior Living Community
- 8451 U.S. Highway 301 South, Riverview, FL 33578
- Spacious apartments, many with river views
- Restaurant-style meals in fine dining atmosphere
- Specially designed environment for both assisted living and memory care
- Licensed, professional staff and trained health care associates to assist with medication and activities of daily living
- Scheduled social, recreational, educational wellness and spiritual programs
All The Conveniences of Home. All The Care and Services You Need.
- 8827 Cobb Rd, Riverview, FL 33578
- Located in South Hillsborough County
- Intimate, Family-Style Home
- Assistance with Daily Living Tasks, Bathing, Grooming and Dressing
- Medication Supervision
- 24-Hour Supervision
Honoring your past. Brightening your future.
- 13470 Boyette Road, Riverview, FL 33569
- From the moment residents wake up in the morning until they go to bed at night, they know that they're going to get whatever assistance they need throughout the day
- They also know that they're going to enjoy three delicious meals in the company of friends and have the opportunity to engage in a wide variety of suitable activities.
- From wellness classes to bridge, gardening to travel, Twin Creeks offers endless programs and opportunities to stay fit and engaged, connect with new friends or relax with loved ones
- Our restaurant offers delectable and nutritious meals, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week
- Happiness is our goal and we provide the environment and staff to help make happiness happen
We're dedicated to ensuring seniors live their best life.
- 320 S. Lakewood Dr., Brandon, FL 33511
- Restaurant-style dining
- Activities program and full social calendar
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Salon and spa, library and theater
- Transportation services
Life at our community is like nowhere else
- 824 N Parsons Ave, Brandon, FL 33510
- 24-hour access to trained, caring associates
- Restaurant-style dining
- Diverse activities program designed to enhance daily living
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, medical appointments and other outings
- Personal service plans, including assistance with activities of daily living
Where Tender Caring Goes A Long Way
- 5317 E 20th Avenue, Tampa, FL 33619
- From personal care to rehabilitative therapy, our company has your needs covered.
- Care for individuals with diabetes
- Portable Oxygen, administration and regulation
- Meal planning for special diets, including thickened liquids
- Total assistance with activities of daily living: bathing, dressing, grooming, personal hygiene, daily toileting
Tampa’s Premier Non-Profit Assisted Living Community
- 1510 E Palm Ave. N W, Tampa, FL 33605
- Security System
- Emergency Response System
- Centrally Located
- Activities and Outings
Exceptional Senior Living
- 4902 Bayshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33611
- Concierge Service
- Fitness Center, Library
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Courtyard and Garden, Walking Paths
- Emergency Alert System
Welcome to Central Tampa Assisted Living
- 5010 N 40th St, Tampa, FL 33610
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living, Medication Supervision and Home Services
- Structured Programs Seven Days a Week
- On-Site Medical Care and Services
- Trained Staff in Specialized Care with Team Planning for Each Resident
- Secure Facilty for Alzheimer's and Dementia care
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.