3 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Pinellas Park Area
Touch. Move. Inspire. State Of The Art Fun...State Of The Art Love..
- All-Inclusive Pricing for Assisted Living & Memory Care
- Nutritious mediterranean dining options available daily
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies available
- Live Music Daily
- Furniture provided at no extra cost
Where Memory Care Is All We Do!
- We are 100% memory care
- There are licensed nurses on-site 24 hours a day to distribute medication
- We have a 1/4 mile walking path and 12 doors in total that lead to the outside
- We offer 56 hours of programming a week with engagementt for every level
- Arden Courts is a not-for-profit mission based company celebrating 25th anniversary
When You Are Home,You Are Home
- Individualized Care in a Home-Like Atmosphere
- Specialized Memory Care Neighborhood
- Licensed Nurse On-Site 24 Hours A Day with Extended Congregate Care (ECC) License
- On-Site Therapy & Rehabilitation
- Pet Friendly Community
14 Assisted Living Communities in the Pinellas Park Area
Looks like home. Feels like family
Starting From : $2195
- All-inclusive pricing with FREE scheduled local transportation
- Delicious restaurant-style meals
- Beauty/Barber Salon/ Housekeeping and Laundry Service
- Full calendar of social and recreational activities and Exercise Programs
- Medication Management/Visiting Physicians
Looks like home. Feels like family.
Starting From : $1995
- Large studios and one bedroom apartments
- Medication supervision
- Alzheimer's care featuring memory enhancement life stations
- Art, Music and pet therapy
- Ask about our FREE 3 day / 2 night GET-AWAY!
Committed to Quality of Life
- We accept Private Pay, Medicaid Long-Term Care Managed Care and Veterans Administration Aid & Attendance.
- Every resident’s experience begins with a personalized care plan that will guide our care team.
- We offer a wide array of activities to enrich the mind, keep the body healthy, and encourage social engagement.
- Home Cooked Meals
- Medication Reminders, Incontinence Assistance
Opt Out of Average Senior Living
- With Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care options, we have a program for every need.
- Our community hosts happy hours and holiday celebrations in addition to support groups, hobby groups and so much more.
- Beautifully landscaped 9-acre campus
- Inviting outdoor heated pool, Shuffleboard, Fitness Center, Private dog park and more!
- 24-hour nurse access
Live Life Fully
- 3800 62nd Avenue North, Pinellas Park, FL 33781
- All private apartments - studios and 1-bedroom apartments
- 24-hour staff to assist with activities and daily living needs
- Three meals daily, served restaurant-style
- Personal health plans
- Active social and living culture, community activity room and private, shaded gardens
We Welcome You Home!
- 455 Belcher Road S., Largo, FL 33771
- Room options based on preferences and needs, with optimized floor plans for comfortable living
- Revolutionary security technology and safety systems
- Fresh, personalized cuisine with healthy and great tasting menu options, and fruit-infused water and hydration stations in common areas
- Fun engagement programs to do all day and into the evening, and family invitations to parties, outings and performances
- In-house therapy with Fusion Healthcare
DESIGNED FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND
- 2050 East Bay Drive, Largo, FL 33771
- Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Restaurant-style dining
- Exclusive twice a day hydration program
- Furnished apartments
- Diabetic management program
Moments Matter. Live Them Well.
- 400 Lake Ave. NE, Largo, FL 33771
- Medication Management and Administration
- Personal Assistance (grooming, dressing, bathing, incontinence care)
- Arrangement for local medical appointments
- Enhanced programs for Memory Care
- Parkinson's Programming
I say age is only a state of mind.
- 300 Lake Avenue NE, Largo, FL 33771
- Three chef-inspired meals per day
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and towel services
- Scheduled transportation
- Life Enrichment programs
- Personal pendant, 24-hour on-site staffing
At Lincolnshire, we are a family
- 2298 Belleair Road, Clearwater, FL 33764
- Lincolnshire Assisted Living has a low number of residents to available caregivers. Depending upon the requirement, we offer 1-2 caregivers for 5-7 residents.
- Lincolnshire Assisted Living offers a Bed and Breakfast style assisted living home. Caregivers are available to assist with any needs that may arise.
- Larger facilities often have very rigid bathing schedules. At our home, we offer a customized shower schedule.
- Our cozy assisted living home offers flexible dining options. All-day snacks and beverages are available. Our attentive staff is here to help.
- Having a stable staff with low turnover is essential in long term care. At Lincolnshire Assisted Living, we value our great employees and put a priority on keeping them.
Senior Living in Seminole, Florida
- 9000 86th Ave North, Seminole, FL 33777
- Gourmet Dining Menu
- Private Rooms with Half Bath
- Private Rooms with French doors to Sun Deck
- Beauty Center
- Library and Reading Room
Exceptional Senior Living
- 901 Seminole Blvd., Largo, FL 33770
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Restaurant-Style Dining with Chef Prepared Meals & Table Service
- Concierge Service, Housekeeping, Transportation
- Fitness Center and Heated Pool
- Activities & Events (Cultural, Educational, Social, Outings, And More!)
Assisted Living at Its Finest
- 9225 82nd Avenue N., Seminole, FL 33777
- Gated community with security cameras, fire system, and two generators
- Emergency call system with 24-hour response and daily wellness checks
- Clubhouse featuring dining room, activities, and living room with fireplace
- Stimulating activities, social events, and outings
- Golf cart service to meals and activities if needed
YOUR LIFE, YOUR WAY, EVERY DAY
- 8333 Seminole Blvd., Seminole, FL 33772
- Luxury Resort Living
- Chef-Prepared Meals
- Distinctive Dining Rooms
- Sports and Recreation
- Maintenance-Free Lifestyle
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.