2 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Pawleys Island Area
An Upscale Senior Living Community in Murrells Inlet, SC
- Spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Chef-prepared meals & Private dining available
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Outdoor swimming pool, Fitness center & wellness spa
- Media room/theater Arts and crafts areas
Welcome to Indigo Carolina Forest An Upscale Senior Living Community NOW Open in Myrtle Beach, SC
- Artful Dining® The Myrtle Beach, SC area is filled with a bounty of fresh ingredients our chefs craft into seasonal menus, featuring dishes making this part of the country legendary. Imagine dining on perfectly prepared chicken, and then sharing tall tales over desserts like homemade pecan pie. The best meals start with the best ingredients, but always end with good friends and family around the table.
- Zestful Activities® What’s on the itinerary today? Tomorrow? We have scheduled outings for shopping and entertainment around the area. Painting, Bingo, and even a corn hole tournament is likely to start up during the week. We haven’t even mentioned the afternoon walking club or social hour! These are just a few of the activities certain to keep your days full. There is no shortage of ZESTFUL Activities® here to keep the body healthy and the mind sharp.
- Heartful Care® Everyone who stays at Indigo Carolina Forest is unique, and we know it. When you walk through our doors, you’re not a resident, you’re family. We treat you like we’d treat any family member – with compassion and respect. We call it HEARTFUL Care®. From wellness programs to the latest health trends, to our friendly 24/7 staff, you can have peace-of-mind that southern-style care is always available.
- Offering Independent Living, Residential Villa Homes, Assisted Living and Memory Care
- We would love to meet you and share everything Indigo Carolina Forest has to offer. Please contact us for an appointment or more information.
7 Assisted Living Communities in the Pawleys Island Area
Arbor Landing at Pawleys is the newest option for exceptional assisted living in northeastern South Carolina.
- 7419 Ocean Hwy, Pawleys Island, SC 29585
- Three Restaurant-Style Meals a Day
- Two-Hour Wellness Checks
- Scheduled Transportation to Professional Appointments
- Social Activities & Outings
- Housekeeping & Maintenance
Luxury Senior Living Community on Pawleys Island, SC
- 120 Lakes at Litchfield Drive, Pawleys Island, SC 29585
- Nestled conveniently in the quiet beaches of Pawleys Island
- Featuring a nationally recognized, award-winning wellness program and dining services equal to any high-end restaurant
- Members of The Lakes at Litchfield enjoy a clubhouse designed to facilitate fun and spur an active life
- From watching movies to surfing the Internet,from painting a canvas to sculpting a creation,.from before dinner drinks to after dinner cocktails,the Clubhouse at The Lakes at Litchfield offers a venue for almost any occasion
- The Lakes at Litchfield is the preferred choice for people who want to live long, live well and live independently
Upscale Assisted Living and Memory Care Community
- 5087 US Highway 17 Bypass South, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
- Assisted Living, Memory Care for those with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia, and short-term Respite Care
- All Inclusive Pricing-Meals, Snacks, entertainment, transportation, housekeeping, laundry services are all included in your monthly bill
- Conveniently located on Highway 17 Bypass near Tidelands Health Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Nearby many medical facilities including Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital, Tidelands Georgetown Community Hospital, Grandstrand Regional Medical Center, Conway Medical Center
- Minutes from shops, restaurants and the beach for convenient community outings
A Community Focused on Family
- 3620 Happy Woods Court, Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
- Specially trained staff to assist with daily living skills such as bathing, dressing and medication supervision
- Care staff available 24 hours a day and a licensed nurse on staff
- Three nutritious meals served daily with special diets available
- Furnished linens and routine laundry and housekeeping
- Full-service beauty salon
Exceptional Senior Living
- 872 Singleton Ridge, Conway, SC 29526
- Intimate setting, ideal for individuals with limited mobility
- Studio, One & Two Bedrooms
- Three freshly prepared, nutritious and appetizing meals served daily
- Personal care assistance available around-the-clock
- Scheduled activities such as happy hours, bingo, movies and resident socials
A Place To Call Home
- 219 Middleburg Dr, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
- Spacious Resident Rooms & Common Areas
- Secured & Monitored Residence
- Specialized Memory Care
- Gardening and Outdoor Activities
- Music, Movies, Family Visits and so much more
Luxury Senior Living Community in Myrtle Beach, SC
- 101 Brightwater Dr., Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
- Situated on 60 acres, backed by the Lewis Bay Ocean Tract and fronted by wetlands
- very close to the shops, restaurants and excitement of Myrtle Beach
- Wellness and social activities
- Featuring single-family homes, villa homes, assisted living, skilled nursing and rehabilitation
- enjoy a burden-free, fun-filled and invigorating life
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.