1 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Orange Park Area
Bilingual in Spanish and English
- 6856 St. Augustine Rd., Jacksonville, FL 32217
- 3 Nutritious, and Well Balanced Meals and Diets
- Everyday Laundry and House Keeping Services
- Recreational Activities
- Monitoring and Assistance of Health
- Professional, Trained Staff With More Than 20 Years Experience
13 Assisted Living Communities in the Orange Park Area
A Wonderful Lifestyle
- Seagrass Village of Fleming Island offers the finest senior living experience for those needing independent living, assisted living or memory care services.
- Our independent living community offers 1- and 2-bedroom apartments with spacious floor plans. Each apartment has its own kitchen with full-size appliances, a washer and dryer, and a living area with a screened balcony; so you can relax and enjoy your retirement.
- At Seagrass Village, the choices are numerous. Catch up with neighbors in the bistro, take a stroll in the courtyard along secure walking paths, socialize with friends during Social Hour in the lounge, or anytime in the refreshing waters of the pool or hot tub.
- 24 hour emergency response system, secure outdoor area and paths, Chef prepared meals
- In Memory Care, we have customized care programs, skilled medication administration and regular evaluations in place, you can be confident that your loved one is receiving the best care possible.
Exceptional Senior Living
- 1248 Kingsley Ave, Orange Park, FL 32073
- Fireside Living Room
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Courtyard and Garden
A Vibrant Senior Living Community Located in Fleming Island, Florida
- 3651 US Highway 17, Fleming Island, FL 32003
- Warm and caring staff available 24-hours a day
- Three delicious chef-prepared meals every day, served restaurant style or delivered to you with our room service option
- Convenient scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping and activities
- Weekly housekeeping, maintenance, non-denominational chapel services and more
- Fitness and wellness classes for every ability level
Welcome to The Windsor at Ortega
- 5939 Roosevelt Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32244
- Five distinctive apartment styles
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
- Therapeutic and relaxing whirlpool spa
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Elegant dining room
AT NOBLE WE DON'T JUST TAKE CARE, WE CARE!
- 7024 Wiley Road, Jacksonville, FL 32210
- Private suites
- Supervised, watchful care
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Three cooked meals & snacks
- RN on call
Live Well. Be Happy.
- 25 State Rd 13, Jacksonville, FL 32259
- Waterfront, restaurant-style dining
- Fitness center and your choice of two heated, outdoor swimming pools
- Library and computer center
- Housekeeping services and scheduled transportation
- Health Resource Center to assist with personal wellness
Exceptional Senior Living
- 4455 Merrimac Ave., Jacksonville, FL 32210
- Our assisted living lifestyle helps you redefine your independence with a helping hand to meet your needs.
- Health and wellness are an essential part of aging well. That’s why our community is designed with convenient, vacation-like amenities that allow you to live your best life.
- Our calendar is more than a list of activities. It’s an invitation to meet new friends, explore new hobbies or just sit back and have some fun.
- You can enjoy comfort, beauty and privacy just like at home. Our fireside living room and our screened lanai, for example, are inviting places to visit with friends and neighbors.
- You’ll enjoy restaurant-style dining in our elegant dining room with plenty of menu options to choose from at each meal.
Explore the Possibilities
- 10660 Old Saint Augustine Rd., Jacksonville, FL 32257
- Secure, Safe Environment
- Indoor & Outdoor Lounge Areas
- In-House Restaurant & Bistro
- Fitness Classes for all Levels of Mobility and Engaging Activities Every Day
- Transportation Services
Exceptional Senior Living
- 10790 Old Saint Augustine Road, Jacksonville, FL 32257
- A variety of planned activities and events
- Direct assistance with everyday tasks, like bathing, dressing and meals
- Transportation to doctor appointments
- A trained staff available 24 hours a day
- 3 senior apartment styles with each offering full kitchens. We offer studios, one bedrooms, and two bedrooms two baths; the community offers some of the largest apartments in senior housing
Where Serving Older Adults is a Tradition
- 6605 Chester Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32217
- 3 meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping
- Personal laundry service
- Cable TV provided
- Scheduled transportation
Eldery Care in Riverside
- 1103 Barrs St, Jacksonville, FL 32204
- Full Activities of Daily Living assistance
- Medication assistance and management
- Delicious and healthy food service
- Full and fun activity calendar
- Resident outings and transportation to appointments
Welcoming Brighter Days
- 4870 Belfort Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32256
- Access to our family engagement app, allowing family members to see photos and videos of their loved one, as well as the community’s activities calendar, dining menu, announcements, and more
- Sunrise CareConnect, an electronic health record system that promotes highly individualized care.
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
Exceptional Senior Living
- 6895 Belfort Oaks Place, Jacksonville, FL 32216
- With assisted living, our trained caregivers can help with daily living tasks like medication management, mobility and coordination with outside healthcare providers.
- Memory care offers specially designed environments and associates trained to care for seniors living with cognitive challenges, including Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- We invest in getting to know you, so our calendars reflect our residents’ unique interests and abilities. No matter what you’re in the mood to try, there’s something for everyone.
- Our memory care activity calendar offers fun activities, too, like big band music, cupcake socials, trivia games and manicures.
- Restaurant-style dining in our spacious, sunlight-filled dining room with healthy and delicious meals made with seasonal ingredients.
Other Assisted Living Communities in the Orange Park Area
Diamond Assisted Living and Memory Care
Brilliance & Clarity in Exceptional Living
- 3339 US Hwy 17, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
- 24 hour caregivers on staff
- Daily Activities
- Home health visits weekly
- 3 nutritious meals prepared by our Chef, approved by licensed dietician
- Secured courtyard with a variety of fruit trees for outdoor stimulation
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.