1 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Ocala Area
ELEVATE your expectations.
- The luxury and ease of living at Highpoint is further strengthened by our experienced leadership and management team as well as our all-inclusive rental financial structure – giving residents both assurance and predictability.
- You can count on us to pioneer the latest innovations in senior care to keep our residents healthy and protected. Designed with your safety in mind, we’ve taken a holistic approach to health and wellness that includes cutting-edge technology.
- Discover thoughtfully appointed, amenity-rich independent living designed to be both high-tech and high-touch.
- Restaurant-style and all-day farm-to-table dining with chef-prepared meals, Coffee bar with barista and a Rooftop bar and lounge
- Resort-style saltwater swimming pool, Full-service salon and spa, Billiards/game room, Dog Park and Fitness & exercise center
11 Assisted Living Communities in the Ocala Area
A Wonderful Lifestyle
- Village Veranda of Lady Lake offers the finest senior living experience for those needing assisted living or memory care services
- At Village Veranda of Lake Lake the choices are numerous. Catch up with neighbors in courtyard the lounge, take a stroll in the along secure walking paths, or socialize with friends during Social Hour.
- We feature wellness programs, managed care and emergency response systems, and are fully capable of providing the most complete and appropriate care available in senior living today
- With 24-hour state-of-the-art emergency response systems, residents and family members have peace of mind that care is always available
- For those who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's and dementia,our residents can be assured that they will receive the care that they need beyond what traditional assisted living communities can provide. Healthcare monitoring and management, personalized care and assistance, and much more are delivered in a safe and secure environment.
BOUTIQUE ASSISTED LIVING IN THE HEART OF FLORIDA
- 1810 SE 16th Ave, Ocala, FL 34471
- Age in Place with Peace of Mind
- Three Decades of Serving the Community
- Highest Level of Care Available
- State-of-the-Art Safety Monitoring System
- Senior Day & Respite Care Available
See why so many have made The Windsor their home...
- 2650 SE 18 Avenue, Ocala, FL 34471
- Great location, close to shopping, medical offices and Hospital
- Choose from base monthly services or more
- Quality designed features with elegance in mind
- Enriching activities from cultural events to educational opportunities
- Companion services and Reflections program available
Exceptional Senior Living
- 1801 SE 24 Road, Ocala, FL 34471
- Spacious Studio, One- and Two-Bedroom Plans
- Wi Fi Access Throughout
- Courtyard and Garden, Walking Paths
- Emergency Response System For Peace of Mind
Discover Assisted Living in Ocala, Florida
- 2800 Southwest 41st St. Building #200, Ocala, FL 34474
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily
- Monthly blood pressure, weight and nutritional status checks
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Game room, shuffleboard court and putting green
- Scheduled transportation
Spend your life doing what you love and let us do the rest.
- 11311 SW 95th Cir, Ocala, FL 34481
- Daily Fun Activities
- Bocce Ball, Bingo, Cards & Dominoes
- Dedicated Concierge
- Various Daily Task Help Available
- 12080 SW Hwy. 484, Dunnellon, FL 34471
- Care staff, including a licensed nurse, at facility 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personal care assistance with activities of daily living
- On-site visits from the medical physician and/or nurse practitioner, dentist, podiatrist, home health, physical therapist, and more
- Three meals a day, plus snacks
- Outings to the beach, mystery rides, parks, shopping and restaurants plus daily scheduled activities
Care You Can Trust
- 17421 SE 109th Terrace Road, Summerfield, FL 34491
- Daily activities and monthly events calendars
- Three home-cooked meals per day
- Housekeeping, laundry service and maintenance
- TVs in common areas, computer station with email and skype
- Memory care unit
Your Life, Your Way, Every Day
- 1550 El Camino Real, The Villages, FL 32159
- Golf cart community connected to The Villages® Town Squares
- Multiple dining venues, including a formal dining room and the Pointe Pub
- Fully equipped fitness center with heated indoor pool and hot tub
- Lifelong learning, discussions, classes and outings
- Full-service salon, barbershop and spa
Not just assisted living, better living
- 1700 El Camino Real, Lady Lake, FL 32159
- Personal Care Services depending upon assessed level of care and 3 meals daily plus snacks
- All utilities except telephone, cable TV fees and hook-up is included
- Exterior and interior maintenance, excluding your personal furnishings
- Weekly laundering of bed and bath linens
- 24-hour emergency response system
Professional Care You Can Count On
- 620 Griffin Ave, Lady Lake, FL 32159
- Nursing staff available 24/7
- Personalized assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Delicious Chef-prepared meals and snacks are available
- Fun-filled calendar of events
- All utilities included
Other Assisted Living Communities in the Ocala Area
Haven House of Ocala
- 12980 S.W. Highway 484, Dunnellon, FL 34432
Sumter Senior Living
It's not like home. It is home.
- 1550 Killingsworth Way, The Villages, FL 32162
- All services and amenities in The Villages are available to our residents
- 24 hour medical staff
- Maintenance-free, lock and leave lifestyle
- Respit Care and Senior Day Programs
- Golf cart parking and charging stations
Sumter Senior Living
Living Life Is Better At Sumter Senior Living In The Villages!
- 1490 Killingsworth Way, The Villages, FL 32162
- Luxury resort-style amenities, including an abundance of wellness activities & special events
- Individual and customized care plans, delivered with compassion
- Complimentary shuttle service, group outings & transportation to nearby shopping malls & local attractions
- Safe & secure memory care neighborhood with enrichment programs designed to help our residents thrive
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.