17 Assisted Living Communities in the North Quincy Area
Atria Marina Place - one of the best Boston Assisted Living Communities and Independent Living Communities!
- Four Seaport Drive, North Quincy, MA 02171
- 24-hour availability of a trained staff
- A choice of apartments
- A full-time director for events and activities
- Anytime Cafe with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
Independent Living and Assisted Living in Quincy Bay
- 99 Brackett St., Quincy, MA 02169
- Spacious studio, one and two-bedroom apartments
- Emergency response system for added peace of mind
- Balcony (excluding studios) for private outdoor living space
- Our general store makes it easy to pick up some last minute things or everyday items for your apartment.
- Our full-service dining program offers three meals a day, prepared with only the freshest ingredients, and a variety of menu options.
Be Our Guest - experience Standish Village for yourself!
- 1190 Adams Street, Boston, MA 02124
- We offer a range of accomodations and service packages to meet individual needs and preferences
- Delicious meals prepared daily by our chef and served by wait staff
- A full program of social, educational, cultural and spiritual activities
- Weekly apartment housekeeping and daily trash removal
- 24-hour personal emergency response system in every apartment
Welcome to Compass on the Bay
- 1380 Columbia Road, Boston, MA 02127
- Apartment housekeeping, daily bed making, trash removal, laundering of towels, linens and personal laundry, and maintenance of building and grounds
- Full-time Program Director (a certified dementia practitioner), Social Program Director, Resident Care Director and 24-hour Resident Care Associates trained in Alzheimer's care
- Personal care assistance (help with showering, dressing and personal hygeine) and medication management assistance in the privacy of the resident's apartment
- “Brain healthy” Memory Preservation Nutrition® Program featuring delicious meals
- Additional services are available from third-party vendors, including hairdressing & barber services, dry cleaning, pharmacy delivery, private telephone, cable TV & internet service
Our Personalized Approach to Care Helps Us Meet Your Changing Needs.
- 618 Granite Street, Braintree, MA 02184
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
Welcome to Farnsworth House!
- 90 South Street, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
- Walking distance to necessary services
- Week-day lunch offered on-site for minimal donation
- Active tenants association plans trips and events
- Live-in staff for emergency response
- First area facility to encourage ownership of pets; developed model pet policy replicated nationally
All of the comforts of home with personalized service plans tailored to meet each resident's unique needs
- 352 Massachusetts Avenue, Boston, MA 02115
- Deluxe one-bedroom and studio private apartments available in a variety of floor plans
- Fine dining with three meals served daily in our beautiful dining room
- Secure, heated underground parking for residents and their guests
- Cozy Cafe with a fully equipped kitchen where residents can entertain family and friends
- A wide range of social, cultural and educational activities
Life Your Way
- 1205-1215 Centre Street, West Roxbury, MA 02132
- We are a unique senior living community that offers an affordable lifestyle in a modern facility on a lovely campus setting
- Two senior living options on our campus - 66 spacious Independent Living apartments & 36 private Supportive Living suites
- Our location affords easy access to world-class medical care, rich cultural and educational resources, sporting events, fine dining and shopping
- Community rooms on the ground floor invite friendly gatherings and social events, and provide venues for our extensive activities program
- Sophia Snow Place offers unusual value in today's senior living environment
Welcome to Springhouse
- 46 Allandale St, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
- Gracious dining room with private room for entertaining
- Art gallery and cafe
- Fitness and exercise room
- Lovely outdoor seating, gardens and patios
- On-site physical and occupational services
Caring Support for Independent Living
- 273 Clarendon Street, Boston, MA 02116
- Hale House is an affordable residence that provides personalized care respectful of the need for privacy and independence
- Private rooms, meals, and 24-hour care to 57 elderly men and women regardless of their ability to pay
- In addition to providing licensed residential care including full social support services
- Hale House offers a wide range of community services and activities
Welcome to John F. Kennedy Apartments
- 55 Essex Street, Cambridge, MA 02139
- 44 independent and 25 assisted living apartments
- We offer affordable monthly apartment rentals with a Section 8 subsidy to serve qualifying disabled individuals and seniors with moderate and low incomes
- Two delicious meals prepared daily by our chef & served in the Dining Room
- Regularly scheduled transportation to shopping through the Council on Aging
- Medication management assistance, with prescriptions delivered to JFK Apartments
Welcome to Chestnut Park at Cleveland Circle Senior Living in Brighton, MA
- 50 Sutherland Road, Brighton, MA 02135
- A variety of private apartment styles and sizes finished with kitchenettes and window treatments
- Bathrooms designed for easy movement and safety
- Beauty parlor/barbershop
- Private dining room for special gatherings
- Gazebo, outdoor patio and courtyard
Boston senior living, located on the South Shore
- 300 Linden Ponds Way, Hingham, MA 02043
- Linden Ponds offers an array of maintenance-free apartment homes, more than you'll find at other Boston senior living communities.
- We offer pricing plans and custom upgrade options to match every taste and budget.
- Enjoy a variety of tantalizing food choices served daily in our on-site restaurants.
- Stay strong and healthy swimming in the all-season pool or working out in the fitness center.
- Participate in clubs and activities that meet on our Boston senior living campus daily,there is a wide variety to choose from!
Imagine You Being You Again!
- 615 Heath Street, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
- Kitchenette with Refrigerator/Microwave or a Full Kitchen
- 24-Hour State-of-the-Art Emergency Response System
- Parlor with a Baby Grand Piano and a Limestone Fireplace
- Full Service Restaurant with a Show Kitchen and Lounge
- State-of-the-Art Cinema
Premier Independent Living, Assisted Living & Reflections Memory Care
- 735 Washington Street, Dedham, MA 02026
- 24-hour availability of a trained staff
- A choice of apartments with emergency call system
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
- Scheduled local transportation
A Distinguished 130-Year History
- 360 Mount Auburn Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
- We offer a range of accommodations and service packages to meet individual needs and preferences
- Three delicious meals prepared daily by our chef & served by wait staff
- A full program of social, educational, cultural & spiritual activities
- Scheduled group outings in our private van
- Weekly apartment housekeeping & daily trash removal
Senior Living with a Whole Lotta Heart
- 391 Common Street, Dedham, MA 02026
- Several floor plans of varying square footage
- Three homemade meals served restaurant-style each day, in our elegant dining room
- A diverse, full-time activities program for premier senior living and elder care
- Scheduled transportation to off-site activities and appointments
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry service
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.