7 Assisted Living Communities in the North Manchester Area
Celebrating the Ageless Spirit.
- 400 West Seventh Street, North Manchester, IN 46962
- Family and Guest - Overnight stays, restaurant-style meals, campus tours, more.
- Nutritional Services - Restaurant-style dining, sample menus, registered dietician
- Recreational Services - Counseling, religious services, holiday observances, and more. Community events, transportation, activities, exercise groups, more
- Social Work Services - Grief and other counseling, patient advocacy, ombudsman
- Therapy Services - Licensed physical, speech, occupational and respiratory therapists
- 3037 W Division Road, Wabash, IN 46992
- An extension of your home, your apartment is yours to personalize and decorate to your unique tastes
- Home-style food at the Family Table
- Registered Nurse Provides Care Coordination
- Life Enrichment & Support Programs
- Every customized service plan is all inclusive, with no hidden charges
Assisted Living Community in Huntington, IN
- 460 Forks of the Wabash Way, Huntington, IN 46750
- Studio and one-bedroom apartments
- Courtyard, pond and wooded views
- Full-time registered nurse on-site and access to a registered nurse 24/7
- Three home-cooked meals served restaurant style
- Utilities - heat, electricity, air conditioning, water and sewer included
Assisted Living Community in Warsaw IN
- 425 Chinworth Court, Warsaw, IN 46580
- Studio and one-bedroom apartments
- Kitchens with losts of storage; come with a microwave, refrigerator and freezer
- On-site library
- Enclosed courtyard offers gardening
- Wide cement walkways with plenty of shade for outdoor enjoyment
Affordable senior living at its best
- 1729 Wabash Avenue, Rochester, IN 46975
- Choice of two daily meals (restaurant-style breakfast, lunch or dinner)
- Bi-weekly apartment housekeeping with weekly bathroom cleaning
- Scheduled transportation in luxury vehicles to shopping and appointments
- A full schedule of cultural, social and recreational activities as well as religious services
- Private dining room for special occasions
Visit our beautiful retirement community in Marion Indiana!
- 1590 West Timberview Drive, Marion, IN 46952
- Choice of suite layouts, all with full kitchens
- Warm and pleasant living areas, creating a neighborhood feel
- Continental breakfast served daily, plus restaurant-style lunch & dinner
- All utilities plus basic cable included in monthly rent, except for telephone
- Catering services for special events available
Beautiful & Comfortable Surroundings
- 2452 West Kem Road, Marion, IN 46952-9258
- Private apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Delivering quality service and care to each individual
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.