7 Assisted Living Communities in the North Augusta Area
Exceptional Senior Living
- 105 North Hills Drive, North Augusta, SC 29841-0102
- Our personalized assessment evaluates your individual needs and preferences. Then we customize a service plan to meet those needs and preferences. Your personalized plan is based upon the amount of time it takes to provide quality services. Therefore, you only pay for what you need and want.
- We provide you with breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. All of the meals we offer are selected by a registered dietician to ensure optimal nutritional value.
- We launder your personal items, linens and towels and change your bed linens. You may do some or all of your own laundry in the complimentary washers/dryers.
- We offer a comprehensive continence management program, from reminders to scheduling to assistance.
- Our short-term stay program is available for family vacations or just a much-needed rest for family caregivers.
We welcome pets and help our residents thrive in mind and body by offering a variety of activities
- 128 Walnut Lane, North Augusta, SC 29860
- Our apartments offer privacy and room for personal treasures that you want in a home, and are steps away from amenities, activities and dining
- We also have lovely outdoor spaces for relaxing, socializing and enjoying the fresh air and sunshine
- Social and Recreational Programs
- Weekly Housekeeping & Laundry Service
- Guest Accommodations Based on Availability
Personalized Assisted Living
- 326 Boy Scout Road, Augusta, GA 30909
- Brookdale Augusta, located in Augusta Georgia offers Personalized Assisted Living services for seniors.
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily, featuring a variety of menu choices
- Snacks available throughout the day
- Media, television and living room areas
- Beautifully manicured landscaping and gardens
A dynamic, fun and welcoming place for seniors to be!
- 515 The Pass, Martinez, GA 30907
- Private and shared assisted living and memory care apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams
Family Caring for Family
- 108 Gregg Ave., Aiken, SC 29801
- 38,000 square feet of living and recreational area
- 28 private suites, 8 semi-private companion suites, 4 semi-private suites, and 2 deluxe companion suites. Each suite has its own private bathroom with a seated shower
- 1 main dining room with an adjacent private dining room; an ice cream parlor; kitchen and laundry room 6 sun rooms and a patio off the main dining room; 3 living/activity areas, with fireplaces; a hair care salon, and a physical therapy room
- 3 Meals Daily, 24 hour supervision, Linen Laundry and Daily Housekeeping
- Full service Hair Salon with Licensed Cosmetologist
TRULY UNIQUE SENIOR LIVING
- 530 Benton House Way, Aiken, SC 29803
- Several apartment sizes and floor plans and entire community on one level
- Bright family style dining room
- Full-service beauty and barber salon
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard and grounds
- Country kitchen for sharing stories and recipes
Assisted Living in Evans, GA
- 353 N. Belair Road, Evans, GA 30809
- Oaks at Evans has 40 suites on one level with five different floor plan options. Each suite includes a large closet and has a private bath that is handicapped-equipped.
- Our affordable monthly cost is based on the chosen suite floor plan. All suites include utilities and routine maintenance.
- Our levels of care provide for individuals who are independent, as well as those who require partial or total assistance with daily tasks, for example: bathing, dressing, transferring, personal care, etc.
- Oaks at Evans provides three balanced meals a day in our beautiful dining room, plus snacks, under the direction of our Food Service Director. Special diets are also available.
- Each resident has an emergency call pendant. When pressed, the pendant signals pagers worn by all on-duty resident assistants. The pagers display information regarding who needs their immediate assistance.
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.