6 Assisted Living Communities in the Morristown Area
Morristown’s Retirement Community
- 739 E 2nd North Street, Morristown, TN 37814
- Chef-prepared meals
- Daily social activities and events
- Transportation to appointments, events and errands
- Monitoring of general health and well being
- Secure entry, 24-hour emergency response system
Best Senior Living Community in Morristown, TN
- 2131 Walters Drive, Morristown, TN 37814
- Community Outings, Social and Recreational Program
- Wellness Program
- Activity Room, Lounges, Beauty Salon
- Weekly Housekeeping and Laundry Service, Apartment Maintenance
- Scheduled Transportation
Assisted Living Care for Senior Adults in Newport, Tennessee
- 375 Hedrick Dr, Newport, TN 37821
- Delicious meals prepared by our dining services department and approved by a licensed nutritionist. Multiple menu alternatives at each meal
- Discreet and dignified personal assistance as needed
- Transportation for group activities and an activities director who organizes engaging events and outings
- Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry service
- Salon services
Make the Most of Every Day
- 324 Mt. Bethel Rd, Greeneville, TN 37745
- Licensed nurses providing oversight of health, wellness, and medication management
- 24-hour personal care services
- Regularly planned activities and specialized programming
- Restaurant-style dining in a central dining room with specially prepared meals by the culinary team with local farm-fresh food
- Single-level living that offers spacious apartments
Exceptional Senior Living
- 155 Serral Dr, Greeneville, TN 37745
- We offer Personalized Assisted Living and Alzheimer's and Dementia Care services at our community.
- We provide assistance with bathing or showering, selection of clothing, dressing assistance, grooming, hygiene, mobility and transferring and dining assistance.
- We provide you with breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. All of the meals we offer are selected by a registered dietician to ensure optimal nutritional value. Snacks available throughout the day
- Our professional nurses administer all residents' medications.
- Life Enrichment Programming
Exceptional Senior Living
- 1020 Middle Creek Rd, Sevierville, TN 37862
- We offer Personalized Assisted Living and Alzheimer's and Dementia Care services for seniors
- Our trained staff is there to assist you with your personal needs, in the privacy of your suite/apartment.
- We provide you with breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. All of the meals we offer are selected by a registered dietician to ensure optimal nutritional value.
- We clean your suite/apartment regularly and take out the trash when needed.
- Professional nurses oversee the delivery of all health care services to our residents. Our nurses are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.