2 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Medford Area
- 805 North 5th Street, Jacksonville, OR 97530
- Central location near shops and other activities
- Spacious and inviting living areas
- Bistro Café and Restaurant-style dining
- Regularly scheduled social, cultural and educational events that stimulate the body, body and spirit
- Weekly housekeeping and scheduled transportation
Welcome to The Suites Assisted Living and Memory Care
- 1301 SE Parkdale Drive, Grants Pass, OR 97527
- Chef-prepared seasonal menus with fresh ingredients
- Light maintenance and scheduled housekeeping services
- Wellness programs to enhance mind, body and spirit
- Coordinated transportation to shopping, events, restaurants and cultural activities
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and tastefully designed living spaces
6 Assisted Living Communities in the Medford Area
Celebrate Life at Every Age
- 3150 Juanipero Way, Medford, OR 97504
- Expressions Memory Care Program
- Coordinated rehabilitative and home health services
- Restaurant-style dining
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and cleaning service
- Social events calendar with activities, happy hours and educational opportunities
Exceptional Senior Living
- 3033 Barnett Road, Medford, OR 97504
- Personalized Service Assessment and Plan
- Assistance with Personal Needs
- Three nutritious and appetizing meals served daily
- Snacks available throughout the day
- Daily afternoon socials
Guided by Goodness, Loyalty, Faith and Fun
- 548 Main Street, Ashland, OR 97520
- 3 delicious meals served daily
- 24-hour specially-trained on-site staff
- Engaging activities
- Apartment maintenance
- Housekeeping and linen service
Guided by Goodness, Loyalty, Faith and Fun
- 261 Loto Street, Eagle Point, OR 97524
- Enjoy expertly prepared meals in our dining room or gather for snacks.
- Socialize with friends and family in our living room and other common areas.
- Stay active in social and recreational programs.
- Take advantage of our scheduled local transportation service.
- Gain added peace of mind from our 24-hour security and emergency call systems.
Welcome Home to Morrow Heights Assisted Living!
- 176 Wards Creek Road, Rogue River, OR 97537
- Exceptional Accommodations – Our community features spacious living quarters with large rooms and natural light. Residents and visitors will have beautiful gardens and walking paths. The feel is warm and safe.
- 5-Star Cuisine – A dedicated Chef who prepares a wide variety of meals, including traditional Holiday dinners and resident favorites.
- Social Outings – Residents enjoy our many stimulating activities, including crazy hat day, bowling, donation drives, musical performances, sporting event parties, poker night happy hours, and more!
- Spiritual Services – Our community offers regular services to residents to meet their spiritual needs.
- Clubs and Resident Council – Our community provides residents with a variety of clubs, including Women’s Group, Men’s Club, and Resident Council.
Rediscover the Joy of Life
- 1357 Redwood Circle, Grants Pass, OR 97527
- Choice of available private or companion living senior apartments
- All utilities except basic cable and telephone included
- Three homemade meals served restaurant-style each day, in our elegant dining room
- A diverse, full-time activities program for premier senior living and elder care
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry service
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.