16 Assisted Living Communities in the League City Area
High Quality Care at the Right Time
- Our community has specialized professional care that helps residents move past daily challenges and focus on enjoying life
- medication management, socialization, catered dining services, exercise programs, housekeeping and laundry services, and general overall car
- Our small, single story design creates a feeling of security; a place where residents feel safe and surrounded in a warm, comforting home-like atmosphere.
- Residents have a courtyard view from every room and access to outdoor patios, gardens, and walking paths.
- 24 Hour Superior Quality Care
Welcome to Regal Estates - Senior Living in League City
500 Enterprise Avenue, League City, TX 77573
- Three chef-inspired meals each day, served restaurant-style
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, excursions and appointments
- A variety of recreational, cultural and entertainment choices
- Beauty/Barber shop
- PAW (Pets are Welcome) Program
BEST RETIREMENT COMMUNITY IN FRIENDSWOOD, TX
1310 Friendswood Drive South, Friendswood, TX 77546
- Close Ties to Our Local Area
- Cozy Suites & Apartment Homes
- Daily Activities & Events
- 3 Meals a Day, Served Restaurant-Style
- Personalized Care & Services
Exceptional Senior Living
2121 Scarsdale Blvd., Pearland, TX 77581
- Superb dining program including restaurant-style dining
- Group excursions, social events and holiday programs
- Specially designed life-enriching programs
- Private areas may be reserved for special occasions and celebrations
- Exercise and fitness programs
Senior living in Baytown, Texas
901 West Baker Road, Baytown, TX 77521
- 24-hour staffing
- Fitness programming
- Library & computer area
- Social, educational and recreational programs and activities
- Scheduled courtesy transportation
Residential Living for Adults & Seniors
1516 Harborview Circle, Galveston, TX 77550
- Private and companion rooms
- Three homecooked meals a day and snacks
- Special nutrition needs
- Assistance with bathing and grooming
- Scheduling of transportation for doctors appointments, shopping & social events
BLESSED BY NATURE. CONNECTED BY COMMUNITY.
2000 Holly Hall Street, Houston, TX 77054
- Gated entrance with 24-hour security, utility-grade back-up generator, eliminating power outages
- Flexible, restaurant-style dining with take-out dining available, featuring executive chef–managed program focused on fresh, made-from-scratch foods
- A calendar full of daily activities, scheduled outings and exercise programs to maintain a healthy body, mind and spirit
- Weekly housekeeping services with laundry and linen services
- Scheduled transportation available for doctor appointments, shopping and event outings
A Community Focused on Family
2555 S Braeswood Blvd, Houston, TX 77025
- Licensed nurse on site, 24-hour licensed supervision
- Guest services
- Balanced meals and special diets, registered dietician consultation
- Leisure activities 7 days a week
- Full-service beauty salon
Where Beauty is Just the Beginning.
9339 Buffalo Speedway, Houston, TX 77025
- 24-Hour Concierge service
- Weekly housekeeping
- Spa services in beauty/barber salon
- Elegant Dining Room serving New American cuisine with global influences, and select wines and spirits. Enjoy three meals a day.
- Fitness center with heated indoor swimming pool, weight room, group exercise and Pilates room, and locker rooms
The Community Built for Life®
2929 W Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77025
- Professionally-managed fitness center with on-site therapy services
- Licensed nurse and well-trained staff on-site 24/7
- Innovative, award-winning memory enrichment programs
- Vibrant social activity calendar, full-service salon and complimentary transportation for personal excursions and appointments
- Restaurant-style dining and chef-prepared meals with friends at Josephine’s Kitchen
Love Where You Live & Live Where You Love
5020 Kelvin Dr, Houston, TX 77005
- From a formal dining room to private dining, the bistro, sky lounge, and clubroom, there is a dining experience to match every occasion.
- An indoor heated pool, spa, fitness center, and in-house salon optimize residents’ wellbeing.
- An onsite movie theater lets residents catch favorite films without having to leave the premises, while the library and computer center connect them with the world.
- Residents Live Life Well® with a 24-hour concierge, reserved valet parking, shuttle service to local destinations, and personalized services.
Kindred spirits...living in community
2315 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 77098
- 24-Hour Care Managers and a Full-Time Licensed Nurse
- Wellness Programs & Activities
- All-Day, Restaurant-Style Dining, Executive Chef-Inspired Menus
- Bistro Theatre/Chapel, Life Enrichment Room, Fitness Center, Salon, Clubroom, Sky Terrace
- Scheduled Transportation, Underground Parking
Love where you live. Live where you love!
1015 S Shepherd Dr, Houston, TX 77019
- Spacious floor plans, 9-foot ceilings, and striking floor-to-ceiling windows
- Restaurant-style dining with delicious menu items that change frequently
- Daily, weekly, and monthly activities built around the interests of our residents
- Group fitness classes including Tai Chi, aerobics and water fitness
- Non-denominational worship services and Bible study
4620 Bellaire Boulevard, Bellaire, TX 77401
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care in Houston
1407 Studewood St, Houston, TX 77008
- Restaurant-Style Fine Dining
- Fitness Center with Yoga & Pilates Studio
- Extensive Library & Cozy Sitting Room
- Outdoor Grilling & Barbecue Stations
- Onsite Laundry Facilities
Exceptional Senior Living
2929 Post Oak Boulevard, Houston, TX 77056
- We offer Exceptional Independent living, Personalized Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Care services for seniors
- Superb dining program including restaurant-style dining
- RNs, LPNs, and certified nursing assistants on duty 24 hours a day to provide skilled nursing procedures and treatment regimens
- Rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational, recreational and speech therapy.
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, ambulation, dining and administration
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.