1 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Kingston Area
Compassionate Care. Enriched Lifestyle.
- 24-Hour Access to Personal Care Services
- Community Activities Scheduled by Our Life Enrichment Director
- Transportation to Scheduled Community Activities
- Memory Care- Secure, Safe Environment
- Emergency Call System Located in All Residents Rooms and Baths.
10 Assisted Living Communities in the Kingston Area
- 700 Northampton Street, Kingston, PA 18704
- Personal Assistance, Alzheimer's/Memory Care and Respite Care programming and services
- A variety of spacious floor plans (with furniture if needed)
- Outdoor covered patio and scenic courtyard area
- Three delicious & nutritious meals, served restaurant-style daily, plus snacks
- Scheduled local transportation available
- 950 Morgan Highway, Clarks Summit, PA 18411
- Companion suites, private studios and private suites available
- Gift Shop, Exercise Room, Library, Tavern & Movie Theater
- Walking paths, gazebo and outdoor covered patio, all within view of a scenic lake
- Elegant and tastefully decorated common areas
- Whirlpool spa room
Home That's Close To Home
- 159 South Old Turnpike Road, Drums, PA 18222
- Assistance with personal care and medications
- Twenty-four hour supervision with a licensed staff
- Three balanced, nutritious meals per day with an evening snack
- Furnished and unfurnished rooms
- Beautiful, spacious lounges and courtyards
Exceptional Senior Living
- 420 Shaffer Road, Bloomsburg, PA 17815
- Emergency Alert System
- Personal Solutions
- Wi-Fi Access Throughout
- Fireside Living Room, Library, Game Room, Beauty/Barber Shop
- Landscaped Grounds, Courtyard and Garden
Your family is our family.
- 9 Justin Dr, Danville, PA 17821
- Chef-prepared meals with snacks
- Exercise & Planned Wellness Programs
- Full Calendar of Events and Planned Activities
- Library, Beauty Shop
- Local transportation services, Weekly housekeeping services
Independent and Supportive Senior Living in Bethlehem, PA
- 1745 West Macada Road, Bethlehem, PA 18017
- 24-Hour Staff, Emergency Alert System
- 3 Chef-Prepared Meals Per Day
- Daily Educational, Social, Cultural, and Fitness Opportunities
- Housekeeping and Linen Service, On-Site Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy
- Scheduled Bus and Sedan Transportation
Home Is Right Around the Corner
- 1545 W Greenleaf Street, Allentown, PA 18102
- Our residents are assigned a pendant to wear when they move in. This pendant can be pressed to request assistance from the staff, and is linked to the resident’s room number.
- A variety of living options, from single rooms to apartment suites.
- Weekly laundry and routine housekeeping
- An array of activities each day
- Respite care
Your family is our family.
- 2725 Four Mile Drive, Montoursville, PA 17754
- Chef-prepared meals with snacks
- Assistance with all Activities of Daily Living to include bathing, dressing, grooming and medication monitoring and management
- Coordination of medical appointments
- Scheduled transportation for all planned activities and events
- Weekly housekeeping services
Welcome to The Chelsea at Brookfield
- 1 Brookfield Court, Belvidere, NJ 07823
- 24-hour professional trained staff
- Daily scheduled activities
- Restaurant-style dining room with delicious, nutritious menu choices
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Specialized 24-hour care for those with memory care needs
The Perfect Location
- 505 Clubhouse Road, Vestal, NY 13850
- Full range of studios, some furnished
- All utilities except basic cable and telephone included
- Curtains and wall-to-wall carpeting
- Off-site excursions, including trips to Pumpkin Farm, Apple Hills and Otseningo for the Christmas Lights Show
- 3 meals a day, served restaurant-style
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.