4 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Kings Mountain Area
Now Open: Leasing FAST!
- 2230 Orson Drive, Indian Land, SC 29707
- Visit Our Website
All Inclusive Housekeeping Pets Welcome Restaurant Style Dining
- A choice of floor plans, apartment size, and balcony/ deck options.
- Signature Freedom Dining program means professional chefs, flexible dining hours, and four meal choices every day: casual buffet, fine dining, chef's pantry, or room service.
- Travel Program: Residents can travel to any of our RLC communities in the United States to enjoy the same benefits as in their home community. With a maximum set of days within a calendar year, your stay is free.
- Stadium seating theater for movies , live music, and more!
- Live-in managers, 24-hour concierge/valet parking, and scheduled transportation. Utilities Include: Cable, Internet and Phone Service. Our Main Street with amenities, like a salon, pharmacy, gift shop, and a bank. (Fee based services)
7 Assisted Living Communities in the Kings Mountain Area
A new retirement lifestyle created for YOU.
- All-day dining with chef-prepared meals in a variety of venues
- Cutting-edge technology and safety features to ensure overall health and wellness
- A wide variety of cultural, social, recreational, and educational activities and events
- Scheduled local transportation to medical appointments, shopping and off-site recreational outings
- Priority access to on-site assisted living and memory care services
WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR LOVED ONE, EVERYTHING MATTERS
- 101 Park Court, Gaffney, SC 29341
- The location provides a lifestyle with endless amenities and activities including a dedicated theater, salon, and plenty of activities to stimulate the body, mind and soul of each resident
- Located in a quiet setting, the campus is well-situated for its residents to enjoy its expansive offerings and take advantage of its manicured landscaping and picturesque scenery
- Gourmet dining options
- Our dedicated caregivers are specially trained to provide individualized, personal care that focuses on your specific needs
- Offering a newly updated boutique-like feeling!
Exceptional Senior Living
- 1920 Ebenezer Rd, Rock Hill, SC 29732
- Active life enrichment program
- Six styles of apartments with kitchenettes
- Emergency alert system and keypad entry
- Transportation to local doctor appointments
- Medication management
Our goal is to support the peace of mind and well-being of our residents and their families.
- 1830 West Main St, Rock Hill, SC 29732
- Delicious meals prepared by our dining services.
- Discreet and dignified personal assistance as needed.
- Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry service.
- Social director for engaging events and outings.
- Assistance with medication management.
Premier Assisted Living and Memory Care in Rock Hill, SC
- 1800 India Hook Road, Rock Hill, SC 29732
- Comfortable and spacious room options that include full, handicapped-equipped bathrooms; weekly housekeeping and laundry services.
- Wireless emergency response system available in each apartment.
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily in our elegant and inviting dining room.
- 24-hour access to personalized care services.
- Diverse daily social activities planned by a full-time social director, including wellness programs, card clubs, and outings to area attractions, restaurants, and community events.
We Can’t Wait to Meet You.
- 1330 India Hook Rd, Rock Hill, SC 29732
- Elegantly casual dining room
- Fitness room with exercise equipment, sauna room, indoor, heated pool, putting green
- Lounge areas, movie theater, billiard and game room, library, hair salon, woodworking shop
- Bi-weekly housekeeping & weekly flat laundry
Other Assisted Living Communities in the Kings Mountain Area
Summit Place of Kings Mountain
WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR LOVED ONE, EVERYTHING MATTERS.
- 1001 Phifer Road, Kings Mountain, NC 28086
- Assistance with grooming, bathing, and nail care
- Daily wellness checks
- Meals prepared by our Executive Chef
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary transportation for group activities
Morningside of Gastonia
- 2755 Union Road, Gastonia, NC 28054
- Private & Companion Suites
- Caring Well-Trained Staff
- 24-Hour Security Service
- Respite Stays Available
- Medication Management
Exceptional Senior Living
- 1717 Union Road, Gastonia, NC 28054
- Brookdale Union was designed and built to provide the comfort, beauty and privacy you'd find in your own home. The innovative design provides private apartments as well as charming, home-like community areas for socializing, dining and entertaining.
- Private apartments are available in a variety of styles and sizes. Brookdale Union is an intimate, single-story building which makes all community areas easily accessible for individuals with limited mobility.
- At Brookdale Union we partner with each resident to design an individualized, personal service plan. Our service planning process, which is unique to Brookdale Senior Living community's, bases service fees on delivering quality service and care to each individual.
- Personalized service plans are reviewed regularly by staff to ensure that we meet the changing needs of our residents. Our trained staff is there to assist with personal needs - bathing or showering, selection of clothing, dressing assistance, grooming, hygiene, mobility and transferring and dining assistance - 24 hours a day.
- Integral to life at Brookdale Union are the programs, outings and opportunities we offer to our residents. Our philosophy is to incorporate not only resident's individual interests, but opportunities that allow them to make meaningful contributions to each other and the community on a regular basis.
Exceptional Senior Living
- 1750 Robinwood Road, Gastonia, NC 28054
- Spacious, private apartments
- Charming common areas with well-appointed amenities
- An engaging social calendar of activities, classes and outings
- Gracious outdoor living spaces with walking paths and gardens
- Restaurant-style dining with three chef-prepared meals a day
Exceptional Senior Living
- 1425 Marion Street, Shelby, NC 28150
- Studio & One Bedroom Apartments
- Assistance with Personal Care Needs
- Supervision of Medication
- Staff 24/7
- Emergency Response System
Brookdale New Hope
Exceptional Senior Living
- 1680 W. New Hope Road, Gastonia, NC 28054
- Emergency alert system
- Courtyard, garden and walking paths
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Arts and crafts studio
- Wi-Fi access throughout
Belaire Health Care Center
Hospital to Home Faster
- 2065 Lyon St., Gastonia, NC 28052
- Professional Nurses 24 Hours
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- Registered Dietician
- Daily Activities
- On Site Dental, Optometry & Podiatry Care
Wickshire Steele Creek
Welcome to Wickshire Steele Creek
- 13600 South Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28278
- 24/7 Access to a Nurse
- Personalized Activities and Community Events
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Arts and Crafts Studio and Wellness Center
- Maintenance of Apartment, Community and Grounds
Pineville Rehabilitation and Living Center
Expert care with comfort and heart
- 1010 Lakeview Drive, Pineville, NC 28134
- Our attentive staff will make you or your loved one feel at home in a comfortable and relaxing environment no matter how long the stay
- Short term rehab, long term care, assisted living care, hospice & respite care
- Private and semi-private rehab suites
- Comprehensive resident-centered care plans with a multi-disciplinary approach
- Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Pineville, only 2 miles from Atrium Health (formerly Carolinas Medical Center-Pineville) and surrounded by a peaceful residential community
The Haven & The Laurels in the Village at Carolina Place
- 13180 Dorman Road, Pineville, NC 28134
- On-site Ageility gym and speech, physical and occupational therapy
- 24/7 Front desk concierge and nursing staff
- Lifestyle360 activities, group trips and clubs
- Team members who focus on helping you thrive and stay engaged
- Three prepared, nutritious meals a day, served restaurant-style
The Cypress of Charlotte
The Perfect Place To Have The Time Of Your Life
- 3442 Cypress Club Drive, Charlotte, NC 28210
- The Cypress clubhouse features lakefront fine dining, casual dining in the veranda.
- Members purchase their homes and enjoy the equity build-up and other advantages of home ownership.
- Sixteen different floor plans offering sizes from 800 to 3,100 square feet
- Garages and covered parking are available
- A health center providing assisted living, Alzheimer's and skilled nursing care is also part of the community.
Brighton Gardens of Charlotte
Welcoming Brighter Days
- 6000 Park South Drive, Charlotte, NC 28210
- Senior living community in Charlotte, NC, offering assisted living, memory care, coordination of hospice care and short-term stays
- Situated in the heart of South Park near the Tyvola Senior Center, the South Park Mall, the Park Road Park and an abundance of local stores and restaurants
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
Summit Place of South Park
- 2101 Runnymede Lane, Charlotte, NC 28209
- Restaurant-style dining
- Emergency Pendant System
- In-house doctor visits
- Beauty salon/barbershop
Charter Senior Living of Charlotte
Assisted Living, Memory Care and Short-Term Stays in Charlotte, NC
- 3610 Randolph Road, Charlotte, NC 28211
- Beautiful home-like setting
- Convenient location
- Social, educational, devotional and recreational programs
- Personal hygiene and grooming, medication monitoring
Creation-Inspired Retirement Community in Charlotte
- 2801 Carmel Road, Charlotte, NC 28226
- Main Building with Independent Apartments Plus Assisted Living
- 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Duplex Cottages Available Near Our Lake
- Large Fireplace In The Lounge With A Library Of Books
- Walkways Through The Woods & Areas For Rest & Relaxation
- Long-tenured Staff Who are Trained and Experienced
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.