16 Assisted Living Communities in the Kendallville Area
Best Assisted Living Community in Kendallville, IN
2879 South Lima Road, Kendallville, IN 46755
- Studio and one bedroom floor plans
- Community outings, social and recreational program, wellness program
- Three home-cooked meals served restaurant style
- Activity room, lounges, hair salon
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services, apartment maintenance
Active Senior Living in Auburn, Indiana
406 Smith Drive, Auburn, IN 46706
- Choice of suite layouts, all with full kitchens
- Warm and pleasant living areas, creating a neighborhood feel
- Restaurant-style dining with menu choices
- Social, recreational, and spiritual activities
- Scheduled weekly housekeeping
An attractive community that is affordable AND comfortable
12523 Auburn Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46845
- At Evergreen Village, residents:
- Live in the privacy of his/her own apartment, which has been conveniently designed for senior living.
- Receive personal assistance and help with medications. Certified staff are on duty 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Support services, such as three daily meals, housekeeping and laundry, are also included.
- Enjoy the companionship of friends and neighbors and participate in social and recreational activities.
Empowering People to Live Their Best Lives
11430 Coldwater Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46845
- Our onsite Life Enrichment Coordinator gets to know the residents so that programs and activities are well-suited to their interests and abilities.
- In addition to our professionally-trained caregivers, your loved one's support includes Registered Nurse oversight with 24/7 nurse availability. Our team is well-equipped to handle insulin administration, medication management and other services.
- The luxurious resident suites at BrightStar Senior Living Fort Wayne were thoughtfully designed with great care to provide superior safety, function and comfort.
- With individualized plans for each resident and flexible dining times, our chef-prepared meals are provided three times each day. Residents also have access to snacks 24 hours a day, just like home.
A Senior Community focusing on Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care
4411 Park Place Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46845
- Maintenance-free living
- Executive Chef, restaurant-style dining, 24/7 snacks
- Housekeeping services, laundry facilities & services
- Beauty salon, Chapel, Fitness center, Theater room
- Scheduled social events, scheduled transportation
Where everyone can afford quality of life.
3731 W Cook Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46818
- 24-hour staff by certified nursing home assistants
- Emergency call monitors throughout the senior residential care community
- Assistance with daily living activities, including bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, grooming, and getting to and from activities and dining
- Regular health and wellness checks including weight monitoring, blood pressure, and nurse consultations
- Three meals plus snacks served daily in a restaurant-style dining room, weekly laundry and housekeeping
Welcome to The Towne House, where you’ll experience the very best in senior living.
2209 St Joe Center Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46825
- The privacy of an apartment and the companionship of community life
- A wide range of helpful services such as housekeeping, transportation, and home maintenance
- A variety of amenities such as a fitness center, library, inter-denominational chapel, and dining venues
- A full calendar of engaging activities, including social, recreational, spiritual and educational opportunities
- A continuum of on-site health care that often includes assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation services
Assisted Living Community in Fort Wayne, IN
2116 Butler Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46808
- Studios & One-bedroom private apartments
- 3 meals served restaurant style
- Snacks and beverages available at all times
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Planned social, education, and cultural activities
Senior Care in Fort Wayne, IN
3110 East Coliseum Boulevard, Fort Wayne, IN 46805
- Three chef-inspired meals each day, served restaurant style
- Snacks and beverages available 24 hours a day
- Individual laundry and flat linen service
- Weekly housekeeping
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, excursions and appointments
WRITE YOUR NEXT CHAPTER AT Cedar Ridge of Fort Wayne, IN
3320 E State Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805
- 24-hour professional caregiving staff
- Full-service, restaurant-style dining provides three healthy, seasonal and fresh home-cooked meals prepared by chefs each day
- Ongoing assessments and health monitoring by licensed nurses
- Resident-centered life enrichment programs
- Memory care neighborhoods offer the reassurance of a safe and secure setting
Exceptional Senior Living
4730 East State Boulevard, Fort Wayne, IN 46815
- Several floor plans of varying square footage
- Parties, socials, hobby and game groups
- Three homemade meals served restaurant-style each day, in our elegant dining room
- A diverse, full-time activities program for premier senior living and elder care
- Scheduled transportation to off-site activities and appointments
More than a community, this is family.
3136 Goeglein Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46815
- Delicious home-cooked meals
- Daily games and activities
- Fitness classes, educational programs
- Beauty and barber services
- Theatre, Bistro, Billiards & Game Room, Library, Resident Gardens
Personalized assisted living services here to support you and see you thrive.
300 East Washington Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46802
- Three chef-prepared meals served daily including snacks
- Activity center for social gatherings
- Common areas for reading and watching television
- 24-hour security and staffing
- Indoor Pool
Georgetowne Place is a Premier Retirement Community
1717 Maplecrest Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46815
- A relaxed, friendly atmosphere of warmth and care
- Tastefully decorated common lounge areas and dining rooms
- Nutritious meals served restaurant style
- One- or two-bedroom apartments with kitchens
- Social and recreational programs and activities
2601 Covington Commons Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46804
- Maintenance of home, buildings and grounds, weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Lifestyle360 activities, group trips and clubs
- Five Star dining
- On-site Ageility speech, physical and occupational therapy
- 24/7 Front desk concierge and nursing staff
Garden Homes • Assisted Living Apartments • Memory Care Apartments • Respite Care • Outpatient Therapy • New Energy Wellness
7833 W Jefferson Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804
- Restaurant-style dining and meal delivery available
- Life enhancing activities through our THRIVE Wellness Program
- Pet-friendly community
- Beauty/Barber Shop, professionally staffed fitness center
- Respite (short-term leases) available
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.