1 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Jupiter Area
EXCEPTIONAL CARE. EXCEPTIONAL VALUE.
- On-site Medical Director
- Professional Team Available 24 Hours a Day
- Delicious Chef-Prepared Gourmet Meals
- Social Activities, Classes, Clubs, Games, Outings & More!
- Health & Fitness Center
10 Assisted Living Communities in the Jupiter Area
Senior Living Designed for You. Defined by You.
$5200 a month
- Personally inspired support Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Cultural, educational and health/wellness programs
- Scheduled outings and other special events
- Music, art and pet therapies
- Registered and licensed nursing staff on site 24 hours a day
Assisted Senior Living and Memory Care in Southeast Florida
- 350 Bush Road, Jupiter, FL 33458
- 24-Hour Staff, Concierge Service and Emergency Alert System
- Daily Educational, Social, Cultural and Fitness Opportunities
- 3 Chef-Prepared Meals Per Day
- On-Site Physical Therapy / Occupational Therapy
- Scheduled Bus and Sedan Transportation
Exceptional Senior Living
- 205 Village Boulevard, Tequesta, FL 33469
- Keypad Entry and Emergency Alert System
- Screened Lanai, Gardening/Greenhouse, Courtyard and Garden and Walking Paths
- Theatre, Game Room, Arts & Crafts Studio and Beauty/Barber Shop
- Pet Friendly
An Alta Senior Living Community
- 400 North US 1, Tequesta, FL 33469
- Tequesta Terrace assisted living offers a wide variety of housing options from spacious studio residences to 2 bedroom apartments.
- Restaurant-Style Dining is available in three gracious areas, as well as in the country kitchen and outdoor barbeque patio.
- Respite Stay is available on a short-term basis in furnished suites.
- Secured Memory Care with private studio apartments
- Excellent Staff-to-Resident Ratio
Luxurious Jupiter Senior Living
- 110 Mangrove Bay Way, Jupiter, FL 33477
- Main and Private Dining Rooms, Bistro, Beauty and Barber Shop, Fitness Equipment, Art Center, Cards and Billiards Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool and Rehabilitation Gym
- Planned Social Activities
- 24-Hour Clinical and Nursing Staff Available
- Memory Care Programs and Activities
Providing a continuum of care services in a luxurious resort-like setting
- 650-656 Pioneer Road, Jupiter, FL 33458
- Resort-style amenities including a fitness and wellness center featuring a gym, weight training, yoga and exercise classes
- Gourmet, chef-prepared meals tailored to personal taste and preferences
- Wellness center with doctors and nursing office
- Wi-Fi in all suites and throughout the campus
- Staff available 24 hours/day
Celebrating senior life each and every day.
- 3000 Central Gardens Circle, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
- Associates with specialized training required to deal with Alzheimer's
- Programs to enhance your health and happiness
- Evolving calendar of special events, stimulating classes, spiritually enriching programs, and familiar daily experiences
- Nutritious and seasonal chef-prepared cuisine
- Butterfly garden and dog park
Mastering The Art of Living Well®
- 3400 Masterpiece Way, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- 90 Percent Refundable Plan: Offers unlimited lifetime access to the finest private health care with a 90 Percent refundable entrance fee to you or your estate.
- La Posada offers all the advantages of resort-style living in an environment that is truly inspiring. From our spacious apartment homes and villas, you'll enjoy breathtaking views of palm trees and lush greenery
- We'll make it easy to enjoy the worry-free lifestyle you've always dreamed of with a full continuum of care available on-site should the need arise.
- Our staff takes care of all the day-to-day details from maintenance to housekeeping
- Cultural, social, educational and recreational activities
Exceptional Senior Living
- 11381 Prosperity Farms Road, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Convenience Store
- Enclosed Patios
- Cocktail Room
- Individual Climate Control
- Private Gardening Area
Welcome to Chatsworth at PGA National in Palm Beach Gardens
- 347 Hiatt Drive, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
- Assisted Living - Enjoy the independent life you're used to while receiving extra support with meals, medications, and other daily tasks.
- Memory Care - Individuals with Alzheimer's and dementia enjoy a rewarding lifestyle in our specialized memory care neighborhood.
- Long-Term Care - For individuals who need total support with all daily tasks.
- Rehabilitation - For individuals who require physical, speech, or occupational therapy for injury, illness, or following a surgery.
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.