11 Assisted Living Communities in the Healdsburg Area
We embrace a reverence for life, and a heart for caring.
- 725 Grove Street, Healdsburg, CA 95448
- 24-hour skilled nursing
- Choices in social and recreational activities in comfortable common areas
- Individualized care planning and regular health assessments
- Therapeutic and specialized dietary services, complete with three nutritious meals a day plus snacks
- Comfortable private and semi-private accommodations
The kind of living you’ll love.
- 300 Fountaingrove Parkway, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Set on 15 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds
- 162 apartments on three floors
- Feels like home the moment you walk through the doors
- Lovely dining room, TV room and library
- Wide range of activities each month, including wine country tours and tastings, shopping and dining outings
We are the LGBT & Friends Retirement Community you have been searching for...
- 4210 Thomas Lake Harris Dr., Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Fountaingrove Lodge provides luxury living that cannot be explained but must be experienced
- Full time concierge, health & fitness programs, world class chefs, and even chauffeur service
- Swimming Pool, Orchard, Bocce Court, Pet Park, Lanai Dining, and Resident Gardens
- Residents feel peace of mind knowing they have the option of Fountaingrove Lodge's Signature in-home continued care services
- Schedule a tour today to experience the luxury
Luxury Senior Living in Santa Rosa
- 1397 Fountaingrove Pkwy, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Villa Capri offers an unrivaled continuum of care plan.
- Our Executive Chef makes each meal a fine dining experience.
- Complimentary Concierge Service makes daily tasks easier than ever.
- Complimentary Transportation Service makes getting around town a breeze.
- Professional and Courteous staff that is here to serve you 24/7.
We are the Luxury Retirement Community you have been searching for...
- 1401 Fountaingrove Parkway, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Each of our floor plans offer a luxurious aesthetic and unrivaled amenities for maximum comfort.
- Our Private Theater is complete with Popcorn Machine, Luxurious Leather Seating, and Surround Sound.
- Our fitness center has the latest exercise equipment and a layout that makes working out enjoyable.
- Our elegant restaurant-style dining along with our Executive Chef make each meal an experience.
- Additional Resident Meals, Guest Meals & Catering, Meals Delivered to Your Home, Day Trips & Excursions, Personal Assistance, Chauffeured Transportation Beyond Ten Miles, Grocery Shopping, Errands, Guest Suites, Pet Care, Dry Cleaning, Personal Laundry, and more.
California Senior Living at its Finest
- 3250 Chanate Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Private or companion suites complete with full bath and a choice of floor plans
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Emergency call response system in each suite service not included)
- All utilities, phone and TV hook-up (monthly phone and TV service not included)
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily, featuring a variety of menu choices
Senior Living Santa Rosa, CA by Oakmont Gardens
- 301 White Oak Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95409
- 163 Apartments
- Coffee Bistro, Library with fireplace, intimate conversation areas
- Spacious, light filled restaurant-style dining room
- Pool, spa and fitness center available all year
- Social, recreational and life enrichments programs
Discover the rewards of a life well lived!
- 4855 Snyder Lane, Rohnert Park, CA 94928
- Studio, one and two bedroom apartments
- Full kitchens in every apartment
- Month to month rental, no buy-in required
- Anytime Dining served restaurant style
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
From Our Home Cooked Meals to Our Community Cat & Dog, You'll Feel Right at Home.
- 815 Wood Sorrel Drive, Petaluma, CA 94954
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
Where Caring People Do Make The Difference
- 750 North McDowell Boulevard, Petaluma, CA 94954
- Monthly Rental (no buy-ins or large upfront fees)
- Registered Nurse on duty
- Administrators and Resident Assistants have extensive training in all aspects of caring for those living with dementia
- Life Enrichment Program designed specifically to engage the each resident in meaningful activities.
- Respite care for short stays as well as hospice for end-of-life care
Serving with Joy and Compassion
- 14789 Burns Valley Road, Clearlake, CA 95422
- 3 delicious meals served daily
- 24-hour specially-trained on-site staff
- Engaging activities
- Apartment maintenance
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
Other Assisted Living Communities in the Healdsburg Area
Brookdale Paulin Creek
California Senior Living at its Finest
- 2375 Range Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom style plans to suit every taste
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Emergency response system for added peace of mind
- Basic cable included
- Patio/balcony for private outdoor living space
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.