1 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Hartwell Area
Affordable, Person-Centered Senior Living
- 24-hour supervised personal care
- Home-cooked, nutritionally balanced meals
- Individualized care management programs
- Enriching activities program
- The right combination of superior care, amenities and lifestyle programs, and personalized service makes for a senior living experience like no other at TerraBella Marchbanks.
10 Assisted Living Communities in the Hartwell Area
Exceptional Senior Living
- 45 Walnut Street, Hartwell, GA 30643
- Several floor plans of varying square footage
- Three homemade meals served restaurant-style each day, in our elegant dining room
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled outings (Shopping, local tourist spots, etc...)
- Apartment maintenance
- 1304 McLees Road, Anderson, SC 29621
- Medical resources tailored to you: on-site Ageility gym and speech, physical and occupational therapy
- 24/7 Front desk concierge and nursing staff
- Lifestyle360 activities, group trips and clubs
- Three Five Star meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
Tucked Away Doesn’t Have to Mean Far Away
- 311 Simpson Road, Anderson, SC 29621
- 76 independent living cottages, a 30-room assisted living area and a 44-bed skilled nursing facility
- We offer restaurant-style dining with many options to choose from each day, including a full salad bar.
- Whether it's leisurely walks throughout the community, playing cards with their neighbors, attending Bible study, swimming in our salt water pool, or celebrating a birthday with close friends, residents always find something fun and interesting to do.
- Our goal is to offer interactive activities that stimulate residents mentally, physically and spiritually to create the best quality of life possible.
- We hold annual community events for family and friends, such as our luau in May and Festival of Trees during the holiday season.
Senior living in Anderson, South Carolina
- 107 Perpetual Square Drive, Anderson, SC 29621
- 24-hour staffing
- Three restaurant-style meals and snacks served daily
- Large, elegant dining room
- 16 private cottages at Summit Court Independent Living
- Small pets welcome
Experience the best in senior living
- 701 Simpson Road, Anderson, SC 29621
- Secure home-like setting
- 3 nutritious meals and snacks daily
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication and continence management
- Senior-focused social, recreational, educational and spiritual activities
Embrace more in your lifestyle.
- 15855 Wells Highway, Seneca, SC 29678
- Varied meaningful daily programming that focuses on physical, spiritual, intellectual, emotional and social areas of life
- Help with activities of daily living, medication management
- Personal laundry and linen services, weekly housekeeping
- Complete dining program with snacks
- Pet-friendly environment
- 500 Downs Loop, Clemson, SC 29631
- Genesis Rehab Services provides on-site physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- All residents receive a vital call pendant, and there are certified nursing assistants on-site 24 hours a day.
- Basic cable and wifi are included, as well as communal laundry rooms with complimentary washer and dryers.
- Interior storage space, covered hallways with assist rails, breezeways, spacious lobbies and wide doorways for ease of mobility benefit residents.
- Independent Living Residents have a dedicated full-time activities director and are provided shuttle service to local stores.
The quality care we provide our residents is what sets us apart
- 475 Rochester Hwy, Seneca, SC 29675
- Studio & One-Bedroom Apartments
- Social & Recreational Program
- Community Outings & Scheduled Transportation
- Activity Room & Lounges
- Weekly Housekeeping & Laundry Service
Aging Gracefully through IMPACT (Resident Health & Fitness Program)
- 515 Benton St, Seneca, SC 29672
- IL- VILLAS available w/ full kitchens, one car garage, walk-in closets & screened patios
- AL- One- & Two-Bedroom Apartments providing assisted living
- IMPACT Program (Improving Mobility thru Prevention, assessment, conditioning & Tai Chi)
- Genesis Rehab on-site providing PT & OT plus wellness & exercise programs
- Engaging & Active Life Enrichment Program and The Village Program (Individualized Memory Care Program)
South Carolina Senior Living at its Finest
- 131 Vickery Drive, Central, SC 29630
- Studio and one-bedroom apartments
- Assistance with personal care needs
- Supervision of medication
- Staff 24 hours a day
- Emergency response system
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.