1 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Greer Area
High Quality, Person-Centered Senior Living
- 24-hour personal care
- Assistance with activities of daily living: Dressing, Grooming, Toileting, Ambulation, Eating, and Bathing
- Individualized care management programs
- Enriching activities program
- Transportation to physician visits
10 Assisted Living Communities in the Greer Area
Exceptional Senior Living
- 2010 Brushy Creek Road, Greer, SC 29650
- Studio & One Bedroom Apartments
- Assistance with Personal Care Needs
- Supervision of Medication
- Staff 24/7
- Emergency Response System
A Community You Will be Happy to Call Home
- 1560 Thornblade Boulevard, Greer, SC 29650
- Private & Semi Private Apartments
- Life Enriching Activities
- State of the Art Medication Management Program
- Resident Care Services including Supported, Assisted, Alzheimer's, Demenia and Respite Care
Ready to Get the Most Out of Life?
- 1101 Garlington Road, Greenville, SC 29615
- Staff available round the clock and concierge services available, including transportation
- Assistance with toileting, bathing, and dressing
- Scheduled reminders and medication management
- Nutritious chef-prepared meals
- Onsite activities, classes, entertainment and more
A community that feels like home.
- 1 Hoke Smith Blvd, Greenville, SC 29615
- All Levels of Care
- Studios - 3 Bedrooms
- A Christian & Mission-Oriented Environment
- Non-Profit Accredited Facility
- Situated On 175 Acres of Land
Make The Gables on Pelham Home Today!
- 1306 Pelham Road, Greenville, SC 29615
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard and gardens
- Tastefully appointed apartment-style living
- 3 meals daily, served restaurant-style
- Concierge service
- Scheduled group trips
Discover the Retirement You've Always Wanted
- 275 Commonwealth Drive, Greenville, SC 29615
- Senior-Friendly Design
- Kind and Passionate Staff
- Personal Linen and Laundry Services, Regular Housekeeping Services
- Scheduled Transportation Services
- Engaging Activities and Events
Discover Your Best Self
- 20 Hawthorne Park Court, Greenville, SC 29615
- 24-hour care team, 24-hour security
- 3-meals served daily
- Daily activities and social events
- Respite care
- Reflections Memory Care
Welcome to Harmony at Five Forks Senior Living in Simpsonville SC!
- 345 Five Forks Road, Simpsonville, SC 29681
- No large, upfront entrance fees
- Spacious one & two-bedroom apartments, some with balconies
- Full kitchen
- Washer and Dryer in all apartments
- Elegant Dining Room
Living Your Best
- 12 Boyce Avenue, Greenville, SC 29601
- We offer personalized Assisted Living and Alzheimer's and Dementia Care, as well as Day Care services
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Elegant Dining and Chauffeured Transportation
- Weekly Housekeeping and Laundry
- Planned Social Activities and Beauty Salon On-site
Spring Park is a premier assisted living and memory care community in the heart of Travelers Rest, South Carolina.
- 925 N Main Street, Travelers Rest, SC 29690
- All size accommodations from private suites with kitchenettes to semi-private rooms
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Planned activities
- 24 hour staff
- Nutritious dietitian approved meals
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.