14 Assisted Living Communities in the Greendale Area
Welcome to Harbour Village - Senior Living in Greendale
- 5700 Mockingbird Lane, Greendale, WI 53129
- Three chef-inspired meals each day, served restaurant style
- Wellness Center featuring onsite physical, occupational and speech therapies
- A variety of recreational, cultural and entertainment choices
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, excursions and appointments
- Pet Friendly
New Friends are Just Around the Corner
- 9200 W. Layton Avenue, Greenfield, WI 53228
- Independent - The choices range from studio apartments to large two bedroom apartments with balconies and luxury amenities.
- Assisted Living - Choices range from studio apartments featuring a complete kitchen and private bath to large two bedroom apartments with balconies.
- Dementia Care - Both studio and one bedroom apartments with private bathrooms are available.
- Three delicious meals are freshly prepared in our kitchen daily.
- Heated underground parking is also available.
caring - dignity - family...through healthcare innovation
- 3933 S. Prairie Hill Lane, Greenfield, WI 53228
- One and Two Bedroom Apartments
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Customizable Meals
- Flat Linen Service
- Independent Activity Room
A Unique Alternative to Nursing Home Placement
- 5910 South 118th Street, Hales Corners, WI 53130
- Nutritional Homemade Meals
- Transportation Arrangements
- Laundry and Housekeeping Services
- Individualized Emergency Call Systems
- 24 Hour On-Call Nursing Care
Full Amenities and Scenic Views in Milwaukee
- 1500 W. Sonata Drive, Milwaukee, WI 53221
- Independent Living and Assisted Living apartments and services
- Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NBPI) system: Installed in all shared common spaces throughout our campus. NBPI is proven to eliminate 99.4% of airborne bacteria, molds, allergens, and viruses.
- Lifestyle Enrichment staff to plan activities, outings, gatherings and more, all based on resident interest
- Close to shopping, restaurants, and grocery stores; free scheduled transportation
- Spacious, open-concept apartments, most with a scenic view of Wilson Park
Friendship and Support for Enjoying Every Day
- 5301 West Lincoln Avenue, West Allis, WI 53219
- Three delicious meals offered per day, served restaurant-style (Two meal included per day)
- Choice of spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartments
- Relaxation spa with whirlpool
- Library, beauty parlor and barbershop and country store
- Computer Center and Library
All the Pleasures of Home Without the Worries
- 1820 S. 75th St., West Allis, WI 53214
- Independent - The choices range from elegant studios to large two bedroom apartments all with a full kitchen and private bath, some with balconies.
- Assisted Living - Our studio, one and two bedroom apartments feature a complete kitchen and private bath.
- 24-hour staffing for emergency response, scheduled transportation, recreational programming and the use of all Library Square facilities are part of the affordable monthly fees.
- Housekeeping and laundry services can be arranged as desired, and washers and dryers are conveniently located throughout the community.
- Heated underground parking is also available.
Life...Live It Well!
- 7400 W. Greenfield Ave, West Allis, WI 53214
- 3 delicious meals served daily
- 24-hour specially-trained on-site staff
- Engaging Activities
- Apartment maintenance
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
Independent Living & Assisted Living Retirement Community
- 701 East Puetz Road, Oak Creek, WI 53154
- Regular individualized needs assessment
- Social, recreational, educational and spiritual activities
- Complete dining program with snacks
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Warm and pleasant living areas
New Friends and Familiar Neighbors
- 2500 E. Howard Avenue, St. Francis, WI 53235
- Independent - The choices range from studio apartments, with a full kitchen and private bath, to large two bedroom apartments with balconies
- Assisted Living - You may choose apartments ranging from studios featuring a complete kitchen and private bath to one bedroom units. Select 2 bedroom based upon availability.
- Delicious home-style meals are served for lunch and dinner everyday. Our restaurant-style setting makes it seem more like dining than simply eating.
- Housekeeping and laundry services can be arranged as desired. Heated underground parking is available.
- 24-hour staffing for emergency response, scheduled transportation to pre-planned group outings, and the use of Howard Village's complete facilities are all part of the monthly fee as well.
A Friendly Place to Call Home
- 6600 W. River Parkway, Wauwatosa, WI 53213
- 24-hour staffing for emergency response, scheduled transportation, recreational programming and the use of all of Hart Part Square facilities are available at no additional charge.
- Homestyle meals that are freshly prepared are served daily in our dining room. Service is provided restaurant style by our friendly waitstaff.
- Recreational programming and the use of all Hart Park Square's facilities are included in the monthly rent at no additional charge.
- Heated garage parking is available, and scheduled transportation to pre-planned events, outings and shopping is provided.
- Housekeeping and laundry services can be arranged as desired. Some apartments have a washer and dryer within, and there are laundry facilities conveniently located throughout the building on each floor.
Live life to the fullest at St. Rita Square
- 728 E Pleasant Street, Milwaukee, WI 53202
- 9-foot ceilings with floor to ceiling windows
- Heat & air conditioning, controlled by individual thermostats
- Water, electricity, cable TV, Wi-Fi and landline phones included in rent
- Stainless steel appliances and in-unit washer & dryer
- Restaurant-style dining room
Everything we do at Ovation Jewish Home is to ultimately create joy and comfort for our residents within a safe and nurturing Jewish community.
- 1414 N. Prospect Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Kosher food is prepared and served under rabbinical direction
- A Certified Dietitian assesses each resident for nutritional needs, developing individual dietary plans
- Elegant setting overlooking Lake Michigan
- Newly renovated rooms offer beautiful views, carpeted floors, a lot of personal space, and beautiful art work
- The best nursing care available
Milwaukee's Premier Lakefront Retirement Community
- 1840 North Prospect Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Taylor's fine dining restaurant overlooking Lake Michigan
- Bistro with casual dining and vibrant cityscapes and cozy fireplace and gathering space
- State of the art fitness center, including warm water pool and whirlpool
- Cultural Arts Center featuring lectures, concerts, movies, and performances
- Well-stocked library-books, books on tape/CD, periodicals, DVD's, games, music and magazines
Other Assisted Living Communities in the Greendale Area
Brookdale Place Brookfield
Beautiful & Comfortable Surroundings
- 660 Woelfel Rd, Brookfield, WI 53045
- Private apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Exercise and fitness programs
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.